Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A World Thought Fictional

Go down 
+9
Archmage_Bael
tiastus
Darkstorm Zero
bigman27622
mdbear84
schoolhater
Tuc135
Reptillian
The Joker
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:52 pm

(Hey, GiantessFanXXX, I'm gonna make another segment for Cazaria and Chris. That way, we won't crowd up this one here. Sound good?)
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:52 pm

(yep sue deinatly sounds great)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Cody sat at his laptop on his bed... listening to his beat up stereo.. sirens and a few gunshots could be heard outside.. signalling the average day around his house... he then went over to his wall pulling off his machete that he kept for any intrusions.. he then went to his garage pulling out his metal plated harley.. starting it up with a loud roar.. he sped out of the garage it closing behind him.. his machete on his back..

after a few miles he was on an empty road next to the freeway... he decided to play around.. he got his front wheel of the ground.. not noticing the semi infront of him..

(ill finish on next post)
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Ryan stopped playing and put the penny whistle away. "I don't have a problem with it." And how could he? How could any of them? As far as he knew the plan never exceded past staying with Liena. Now that they were with her... now what? How long do they stay with her, till they get tired of being sucked on? Or do they stay with her until the strange force that brought them to Felarya returns them home.

Ryan eventually shrugged it off. He was just glad to be there and alive so far. He decided to bide his time and wait to see what the others would do. He couldn't help but smile as he stood on his perch on her shoulder to whisper into her ear, "Just remember to ask before you suck on anyone else. Being in a giant creature's mouth is a bit unnerving for our kind."
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:52 pm

(moved to alternate RP)
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:50 pm

Ben had stopped the motorbike just short of leaving the web cave, he felt like a bully, and a loser... following Myrah as close as he dared, but the loss of adrenalin provided with a previous unforseen problem. His legs started to really hurt.

At first this pain was mutable, and was ignored, but soon the pain became far too much to bear as the Adrenalin rush faded. And the pain caused Ben to collapse off the bike. "Hgggrah... What the...?"

Rolling his pant legs up, he saw what was wrong... Ben's legs where a bluish black, possibly broken shins and severe sprains in both shins.

He knew how this happened... when he took a leap off that oversized table when he first landed in this strange place.

"Damn... Immobile.... I can't even walk on these..." Ben grunted as he slowly crawled towards the cave wall, hissing at the immense pain moving his legs now caused.

"Fuck... I'm probably as good as dead now... I couldn't move even if I wanted to..." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Wal tilted her head a little, looking at Ben crawling along the ground. "What's...wrong?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:20 pm

“Sure, I have no problem with that, Liena,” Doug said, riding on the dridder’s huge hand. It was a new experience for him, feeling the wind rushing by, and looking down to see the ground passing underneath them. Doug avoided looking up, the view that way was dominated by Liena’s huge breasts, and Doug felt like a peeping tom when he saw them. “It’s not like I have anything else I need to be doing now.”

<><><><><>

Myrah remained behind as Liena left, and simply sipped the soup the humans made instead. She had to admit it was good, she should find more people from earth to get recipes from them. She took her time sipping the soup, and jotted down another recipe to test in her book. At length though, she got up and began moving about.

Liesurely, she ambled over to the cave entrance. Pulling a large, thick web barrier from the wall, she used it to seal the entrance to her cave, sticking it to the outside rim of the cave entrance. In moments, her cave was sealed from the outside world. She didn’t notice Ben at the cave wall as she sealed of his escape route.

She didn’t head back into her lair, though. For a moment, she just stood there and sighed. She regretted her outburst in front of Leina. Now, moreso than backing down in front of the human, she was more shamed over letting the human upset her so much. Privately, she resolved to keep her temper under control in the future.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:22 pm

(hay, since im already in the other RP, think i can bring my char in? i think myrah would enjoy seeing codda or cody again.. hoping she dosent change her mind on the "no eating them" thing... XD)
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:28 am

Ben looked at Wal, even as Myrah obliviously passed him, he said "My legs are broken... I can't move them... I couldn't stand, walk... or ride even if I wanted to..." he said bitween hissing breaths... so much unnoticed strain for so long was taking it's merciless toll, and Ben began to pass out from the extreme pain and pressure...

"Oh man...... I feel so damn tired........" he said a little loudly, but fading voice.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:34 am

Once again wal just tilted her head slightly, while looking at Ben slowly passing out.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:12 am

"Alright, we'll head over ri...wait." Liena suddenly stopped, looking behind to see if Ben was following her. Not seeing him or his bike, she looked back at the humans, saying, "Hang on. That other human's not behind us." She then went back to see if he was at the cave.

Last edited by The Joker on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:18 am

It was around this point Ben let out a groggy moan as he finally fell unconscious. The head lamp still lit up on the bike, but more disturbingly, his sole weapon, the molotov, was in the saddle bag.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:38 am

(Myrah is still inside the cave, she was sealing it up from the inside.Liena could still knock at the barrier if she wanted, but Myrah isn't visible right now.)

Myrah looked up suddenly, hearing Ben’s groaning. She backed up a pace, looking around on the floor. It didn’t take long for Myrah to notice the headlamp on his bike. She found him, with another neko, shortly thereafter. She looked at him a moment, deciding what to do with him. On one hand, she could use this opportunity to get some payback. On the other, didn’t she just now say she would try to control her anger? For the moment, she decided she was still too pissed off to decide now.

She threw a web to trap the live neko, and bent down to pick up the unconscious human in one hand. She brought him up to her face to get a good look at him, noting the bad state his legs were in.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:48 am

(Ah, okay. I've edited my post to accomodate what you said.)

As Liena went up to Myrah's cave, she saw that she placed her web barrier across her home. She knocked at it, asking, "Hey, Myrah, are you still home?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:36 pm

Wal just looked lazily at the web coming towards her.

"Hey, move it lazyass" Tazlye growled

But Wal sat still and was covered in the web.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:57 pm

Myrah picked up the webbed Wal as she held onto Ben. For a moment, she just crouched there, looking at the two. She heard a knock from the web barrier, and Liena calling for her. For a moment, Myrah didn’t answer, but simply turned Ben over in her hands. She got up, and left the cave entrance without answering Liena.

She scuttled into her kitchen, looking over her jars of ingredients. She got her cook book down with one hand, and started flipping though it. After a moment, she stopped, and sighed. She shut the book and set it aside. Rather, she reached up and pulled a small stone from a storage web, and scurried back to her entrance. Holding Wal, Ben, and the stone in one hand, she opened the web barrier with the other, hoping Liena hadn’t left yet.

“Liena, here,” Myrah said, handing Wal and Ben to Liena. “The human’s legs are broken, but this stone has a rune of healing on it. Keep it near him and it will recover him.” Myrah turned to go back in her lair, then paused. “I’m keeping his little metal bike though. If he wants it back, he’ll have to come and get it. I’ll want to speak to him later.”
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:57 am

Ben hissed as one by one, the broken bones in his shins where painfully set back into their original place, and the slow mending proccess began as the coloration in his legs began to return, changing slowly from black, to purple.

Ben's face showed how painful this was for him, but he was still unconscious, and would be for at least a few minutes. he gasped as Myrah passed him and Wal to Liena's hands. He didn't know right now how he had misunderstood Myrah... Or how close he was to being her lunch had he'd been right.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:00 am

codda sat up in a tree.. smelling myrahs soup cooking.. he then jumped down landing on a branch over her cave.. "that smells delicious..." codda said before his stomach started growling at him..
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:44 am

Wal sighedas Myrah picked her up and as Myrah looked at her she yawned, she would have stretched too, but she couldn't move very well in this web.

Niklas looked in awe at Wal, as Myrah passed her to Liena. 'this could get a little troublesome' He thought.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:30 am

"Alright then, thanks Myrah!" Liena said, going her seperate way. She looked up into the sky, then looked at the others again, saying, "Well, the sun's still pretty high in the sky. How about we head to my place first? I'd like to get to know you all a bit more."

"Yeah, that's cool. I don't have a problem with it." Brent said to the dridder. He took a moment to look at Ben and Wal, who were in the dridder's other hand. 'Gee, I hope that guy'll be okay. Wonder how that neko is.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:36 am

“Well, I’m in no position to argue, really. That’s fine by me Liena,” Doug said, laying down on Liena’s hand. Though she kept her hands steady, they still moved a little bit while she walked. Doug didn’t want to risk loosing his balance and falling off. It was a long way down. Again, he kept his eyes shut, to avoid staring at her busom the whole trip. “Out of one lair and into another…” Doug murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:15 am

codda slung himself down waiting for a time to sneak inside the cave.. the smell of the soup geting stronger in his nose.. he waited for what seemed like 5 seconds before carelessly running in next to one of myrahs legs.. then ran thumping on a few things before getting to the pot filled with t good smelling concoction..
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:39 am

From his vantage point on Liena's shoulder, Ryan could see everything. He was wondering if Ben was okay and even considered sliding down her arm to see if he was okay. Maybe he needed a splint or something. But once her heard Myrah talk about the rock and it's healing properties, and heard the sickening pop of Ben's legs coming back together, he figured it would be better to let things be and stay where he was.

As she walked, Ryan just jabbered away with Liena. He told her more stories about earth and from earth. He went into some of his favorite novels and movies; Lord of the Rings, Dune, the Godfather (all of them shortened to a Reader's Digest version, of course). He asked her about helping him make new cloths and a new sheath for his sword out of the kensha skins. But more so, he kept his eyes on his surroundings. As far as he knew, Nagas and Driders still didn't get along. If a naga were to attack, or anything else for that matter, he would be an early warning sign to his fellow humans sitting in the drider's palm.

That's why he was talking so much, to keep his nerves sharp, his wits about him, and to hide his concerns. He made sure to speak loudly and clearly enough for those in her hand to hear him and insert whatever he might have forgotten in his retelling of the classics.
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Myrah resealed her cave, and stooped to pick up the motorcycle, not even noticing the bump against her leg. She carried it to her main chamber in the lair, and set it up on a high storage web. Deciding that some food might make her feel better, she returned to the kitchen. Going to the heat rune, she lifted the pot off of it, and set it aside to let it cool for a moment.

“Well, at least I got some good recipe’s out of it,” Myrah said to herself, pouring a bowl of the stew for herself. “This is actually…huh?” Myrah stopped suddenly, noticing Codda standing on her counter. It took her a moment to find her voice, but she began grinning and set aside the bowl. “Well, well, looks like I’ll get some proper meat after all.” Myrah suddenly lunged, seeking to grab Codda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Thought Fictional
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next