Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A World Thought Fictional

Go down 
+9
Archmage_Bael
tiastus
Darkstorm Zero
bigman27622
mdbear84
schoolhater
Tuc135
Reptillian
The Joker
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:29 am

(don't worry Wal is coming to help you^^...might not help at all, but it's worth a try XD)
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:05 am

“Finally!” Doug said, climbing onto one last jar. It was chock full of the peanut butter he needed. He used a large clay pot fragment to scoop out a bunch of it, then returned to where he had piles his other ingredients. “Heh, if nothing else, I’ll get to feed my sweet tooth before I go.” Doug said. He searched around for a bit, finding a large, dridder sized serving spoon. “Hey, Niklas, help me with this. We need to shove it over on top of that red rune over there. I think it’s the magical equivalent of a stove top for Myrah” Doug said, shoving the spoon so it’s bowl was over one line of the rune. After it was in place, Doug put in most of the chocolate they had found and began melting it.

<><><><><><>

“Hello Liena! Today’s been lucky for me, these morsels keep popping up everywhere!” Myrah said, still chasing after Benjamin on the motorbike. She saw him veering for the small passages in the cliff, but Myrah had long since blocked them off with webs, or covered the insides with sticky silk to trap prey seeking refuge there.

Briefly, something distracted her, the sound of flowing water. She saw a neko, running very fast with water around her feet. “And a neko too! This day just keeps getting better and better!” Myrah said, pleased with herself. She got a couple more of her sticky silk webs, and threw them at Ben and Wal.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:11 am

"Sure" Niklas said and gave Doug a hand with the pushing. 'Might as well just help him, he seems to know where the things he need are' He thought to himself. "So, what exactly are you making anyway?" He asked doug.

--------------------

Wal saw the webs, but easily dodged them. "By what that dridder said, it seems she's caught alot of people" Tazlye said with a laugh. "don't laugh, they are in danger you know" Issuz said, scolding tazlye. "Ocius Vado" Wal mumbled, increasing her speed even further, shooting in between Myrah's legs and a good bit ahead of her.

(just to make it clear, the spells Wal has been saying are latin and means: Rabidus Flumen Vado=Raging River Rush. and Ocius Vado=Faster Rush)
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:22 am

"Oh... SHIIIIIIIIT!" said Benjamin, veering to make a hard right turn as another dridder approached right in front of him, placing his right foot on the ground to make the steep turn made him painfully aware of his legs condition, but no time for distraction, gunning the bike again he roared down yet another passage.

"Sorry Shelob, but I'm not on the menu!"
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Brent watched as Doug and Niklas prepare the Reese's cup for Myrah, even though Niklas didn't know what exactly what exactly they were making. "Hey, do you guys need any help down there?! Since we're getting around to actually making Myrah's replacement meal, I really don't think it's necessary for me to be a lookout anymore!" he said to them.

"Oh, really? That's...great." Liena said, now trailing behind Myrah who was trying to catch the human and the neko. "Listen, I know you're busy hunting, and I don't want to disturb you, but could I ask you something after you finish catching them?" she asked, briefly looking at Ryan for a moment before looking back at her dridder friend.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:50 am

“Its not so much as an alternate meal, but a new recipe for her. Hopefully, she’ll ask us to make more of these for her, or better, ask for the recipe.” Doug said, mixing up the peanut butter filling in another spoon. “If you want to help, find some ingredients that would go good with reeses, or help Niklas find his ingredients. Anything that doesn’t need to be kept cold could be found in these jars here, I think.”

<><><><><><><><>

“Sure Myrah, ask me anything. I’d be glad to- what the?!” Myrah said, seeing the strange neko come out from under her spidery body. In the moment she was distracted, she lost track of Benjamin for a second. When she looked up, she saw Benjamin veer into a smaller passage. She knelt, and saw the headlight of the motorcycle receeding into the tunnel. Already the human was too far for her to reach. Annoyed, she spun a sticky web and laid it at the entrance to the tunnel, in case the human tried to escape back out this way. Finishing, she looked around for that speedy neko. “Ah, well, I still got enough for a very good meal…” Myrah said, sighing. “I should check on them anyway, they’ve probably started some mischief by now. What did you want to ask me, Liena?”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:01 pm

"Right." Brent replied, grabbing his backpack and sliding down the silk rope. As he landed, he looked around and picked a random jar, opening up to see a black liquid inside. He dipped his finger in it and tasted it, confirming that the substance was vanilla. He opened up his backpack and pulled out a plastic bottle, taking off the cap and scooping up a decent amount with it. "Hey, Doug, you think it might be a good idea to add a tiny bit of vanilla for flavoring the peanut butter cups?" he asked, putting the cap back on the vanilla-filled bottle.

"Well, my it's not so much for me as it is for him." she said, showing Myrah Ryan. "You see, when I told him that you found some odd humans, he wanted to cook you up something with these fish I caught using some recipe of his I never even heard of before. I don't even think it's in that book of yours." she said to Myrah, also showing her the fish she caught.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:25 pm

"Hmmm..." Niklas said. "Hey Doug? Do you remember if Myrah has any milk in here? cuase i know something that's really easy to make, but still very tasty"

-------------------

Wal had caught up to Benjamin with great ease and had sat on the back of his bike, without making a sound. The only movement she made was tilting slightly to the sides, in order to see where Benjamin was going.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:43 pm

Ben turned back around to see if he was still being followed, but what he got... was a face full of Neko sitting on the back of his bike.

"........ You balance really well....." he said, not actually showing his shock.

But he was releived to not see the dridders. That was at least a blessing until he found out where he was.

"...I'm sorry for being direct and blunt, but I need to know where I am... I don't know this place, but it seems that you do..." he said as he started slowing the bike down.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:20 pm

“Did he now? I have to say that’s a new one, I can’t help but wonder why,” Myrah said, curious about this new human. “But a new recipe is always welcome. Well, come on in, he can cook to his heart’s content.” Myrah said, walking back into her lair.

<><><><><><><>
“Sure, a touch of vanilla would make this an unique taste. Can you bring some down?” Doug asked, looking up at Brent. “Niklas, any milk or other perishables would be in the cold room. That one there with the silk barrier. If I remember rightly, she should have several runes of ice that keeps it cool.”

“You seem to know my kitchen very well for a human,” Myrah said, walking into the lair and hearing Doug’s last comment. Doug jumped and spun with a yelp. He backpedaled hastily, stumbled over a crack in the countertop and flopped into a pile of the powdered sugar. He created a small cloud of white dust, and had a layer of the sugar on him by the time it setteled.

“And just what do you three think you are doing?” Myrah asked accusingly, coming up to the counter and picking up Brent, Doug, and Niklas in her hands.

“Um…making candy?” Doug offered sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:14 pm

Ryan knew he had to act quickly. If he didn't, the three humans might not live long. Something then came to him... it was a long shot and it would require a lot of "flying off the seat of his pants" BSing. But it sounded logical to him. And hey, He was in Felarya, a world created by someone else, so it may not be as much BS as he thought.

"Hold on a sec, Myrah!" he called out to her, he leaned over Liena's hand to get a better look at them. "Yes, just what I thought. These are very rare humans. They are called Diamond Minds in my world." Not bad, he thought to himself, that sounded rather convincing. "I'm one too. Our minds attach themselves to a creatures life in other worlds and dimensions and we write stories about them. Some of us don't even know whats going on. They think their story is a work of their own imagination." It sounded better than he thought, he even almost convinced himself.

"So if you eat them, you will be devouring and destroying a wonderful gift. You might even be eating your own Diamond Mind. Didn't i hear you say one of them knew your kitchen better than a human should?" He sat down in Leina's palm, swinging his legs between her fingers and crossed his arms. "Tell you what. I'll make you a deal. If we can make you something to eat that you would enjoy, then you let them go, deal?"
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:27 am

Niklas was just about to anwser Doug as he heard Myrah talking right behind him. 'God dammit' He thought and turned around, only to see a giant hand coming towards him. He tried jumping out of the way, but no succes. 'DAMN' He thought.

Hearing ryan lying about some diamond minds, he almost broke into laughter, but managed to keep it at a little grunt. 'If this works, i'm gonna hit my head into a tree' he thought.

---------------

Wal yawned, shruged and looked lazily at Benjamin. "Not...really" She slowly said.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:37 am

Brent kept ahold of the vanilla bottle as Myrah picked the three of them up. When Ryan had begun his explanation about Diamond Minds, he decided to play along, yelling to Ryan, "Don't tell her too much! If you do, you might rip the very fabric of space and time, and the entire multiverse will implode on itself!!!"

He then looked at Myrah, clearing his throat before saying, "BUUUT anyway, as to what we were doing, we figured since you'd be back relatively soon, and escape would be absolutely stupid, we thought, 'Hey, why not make something NICE for the spider woman?' With that said, we decided to make you a snack that combines two things: chocolate and peanut butter, making the ULTIMATE combination of 'oh my gosh this is the best thing I've ever tasted melts inside your mouth' goodness! In fact, I was just about to add a bit vanilla to the mixture when you popped in."

"And I say all that to say this...could you PLEASE let us finish what we started? If not, the melted chocolate'll get all over your heat rune, and you'll be like, 'Man, I can't believe I got chocolate on my heat rune.' Do you want that, Myrah? Do you want to look back at this ten years from now and say, 'I can't believe I let that chocolate get all over that rune, let alone the fact that I skipped out on the most awesome snack in the universe'?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:58 am

Myrah stared at Ryan as he spun his tale about the diamond minds, her expression largely one of amusement. She brought Brent up as he continued the improbable tale. Unlike Niklas, Myrah did burst out laughing when they finished. She doubled over, wrapping her arms over her belly, pressing Brent, Doug, and Niklas into her sides as well. Shaken by the laughing dridder, Doug turned his head so his face wouldn’t be pressed into her skin.

“Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, you morsels are something else! Diamond minds! What will they think up next!” Myrah said, amid gales of laughter. After a while, she set the three humans back on the counter. “Really, thanks for the laugh. But down to business. I’m a fair dridder. Make me a better meal than you, and I’ll let you go. Just remember, whatever mess you make, you’re cleaning up. Provided I don’t decide to eat you, of course. You have until I finish my own recipe, should be long enough for you to cook a meal of your own. Let me know if you need anything.”
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:24 am

Ryan shrugged, "Well, can't blame me for trying, right?" Mentally he rolled his eyes. "Gee, guys, Thanks for playing along," he thought to himself. No matter, she was still willing to let him cook. Hopefully this would work. Something spicy followed by something sweet. maybe it will. Problem for him was, he was dealing with large objects, far larger than him. There was another problem, for him anyway. This was his own secret resipie. He always wanted to keep it to himself. If she asked for it... no, now was not the time to withhold such a thing. He had to save these people, and now probably himself.

He turned back to Liena. "Ok, Liena, being that you are far bigger than me, I need you to be my hands. What do you say, feel like cooking?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Liena smiled at Ryan as she placed him down on the table along with the fish. "Sure thing, Ryan! So, what do you want me to do, first?" she asked him.

Brent sighed contently as he said, "Well, if nothing else, at least we got her to laugh. Anyway, I believe I was about to add a bit of vanilla to the concoction?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:31 pm

"Hey brent, doug. I'm not very knowledgeable about the plants of felarya...do you guys know if there's any thing like coconuts here?" Niklas asked.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:37 pm

"I'm afraid I don't know that much. There is one way we could find out." Brent said, who had been pulling out an iPod and some earbuds from his backpack. He then looked up at Myrah, and said, "Yo, Myrah, Niklas here was wondering if you had any coconuts or anything like that!"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:25 pm

“Dried coconut is in the red jar, right side, third from the front,” Myrah replied absentmindedly, mixing up a caramel flavoring for her glaze. She didn’t even bother too look up. Doug looked at Myrah a moment, then shrugged. “Well, there you go, I guess.” Doug said, starting to spread the peanut butter filling over a thick layer of chocolate. “We’re on a time limit here, people. Can’t delay. Hey Ben! (Schoolhater’s character) Come on down! We can use all the help we can get!”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:06 pm

"Right!" Brent said, quickly putting his iPod in his pocket and handing Doug the bottle filled with vanilla. "Here's the vanilla extract from earlier. Maybe you can use it." As he began to walk to the other jars, he felt something in one of his pockets. "Hm?" He wondered to himself, digging into his pocket and pulling out a bottle filled with a dark liquid. His eyes widened a bit, and he quickly put it back in his pocket. "So, is there anything else you guys need?" he asked, not wanting to waste any time.
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:24 pm

Ryan thought for a minute. "Ok, we need a really deep pot and we need it full of oil. We also need a mixing bowl, flour, beer..." he began to list out everything he would need. Several different spices were listed and written out on whatever he could find to write it on and with. He handed the list to Liena. "See if she has all that and bring it to me while I prepare the fish."

He laied the fish out before him and began to cut and fillet them using the claymore. He chuckled to himself as he did. "Bet the Scots had no intention of using one these for this." He decided to set the fish heads aside for later. "If we get out of here, I'll need the brains for the skins." Continuing, he made six rather nice fillets and laid them out ready to cook. "Myrah, do you have a way I can wash these?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:48 pm

"righteo i'll be down in a minute"Ben says moving to the hole in the silk pouch and clumsily climbing down to land upon the table a small smile upon his face,he hadn't realy thought about helping he had just been watching them make the meal for myrah,ben smiled moving over to doug loking at the ingrediants they had "right so um what do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:48 am

Benjamin grumbled "Thats great... I'm stuck in Shelob's cave of horrors, with a Neko thats about to fall asleep on the back of my bike... And I don't even know where the bloody hell I am or how I got here... Fuck......"

Grumbling more obscenities, Ben soon learned that this place was a dead end... he'd have to turn back, but moved much slower than going in.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:07 am

Niklas sighed. "I can't use dried coconut. I need the coconut milk, it makes a good mix with a good meat-sauce" He said and siged again.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:54 am

Myrah looked up from her own cooking a moment to glance at Niklas. She was brushing a pan of nuts with a sweet caramel glaze, which she put into a stone oven of sorts, along with a couple stones with halves of heat runes carved on them. Myrah put the stones together so that complete runes were formed, and began glowing. She slid a crystalline panel over the stone oven, then turned an hourglass upside down.

After the nuts were in, Myrah scuttled to the cold room. She removed the silk barrier, letting a breeze of cold air blow through the lair. She scuttled in for a moment, then back out carrying a clay jar. She sealed the cold room back up, then set the jar down by Niklas. “Here you go, all the coconut milk you could need,” Myrah said, watching the humans make meals of their own. She had to admit, she was curious. If these humans were from a different world, she wondered what sort of meals they could make. They certainly were industrious, she gave them that, making a replacement meal with gusto rather than whining and begging to be spared.

“Here, give me a hand with this, Ben,” Doug said, while mixing in just a touch of vanilla to the peanut butter filling. “We need to cover this huge thing with that melted chocolate over there,” Doug pointed to the spoon filled with the melted chocolate. “Or you could find something to make this taste better, some sort of topping, maybe. There’s bound to be some in these jars here.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Thought Fictional
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next