Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A World Thought Fictional

Go down 
+9
Archmage_Bael
tiastus
Darkstorm Zero
bigman27622
mdbear84
schoolhater
Tuc135
Reptillian
The Joker
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:11 pm

Niklas looked in awe, as a guy on a motorcycle, drove right past him him and crashed into a jar, then driving full speed towards the exit. "WHAT THE FUCK???" He yelled out of bad habit, spurting out his emotions.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Doug, hearing Brent’s warning, dived into a nearby huge jar. He landed into a huge mound of powdered sugar, sending up a white puff. Doug quickly rolled a bit, covering himself in a white layer. He hardly dared to breathe, hoping Myrah wouldn’t notice him. Myrah came over to the counter, but before she noticed the two missing humans, the roar of a motorcycle distracted her.

“Huh? Oh, another human!” Myrah said, smiling. She set down the ingredients she was carrying and grabbed a web of silk. “My, I’ve had the best luck today!” Myrah leapt after Benjamin as he turned his motorcycle and drove out of the lair entrance. She threw her net after him, hoping to snag him in the sticky silk and lift him up before he crashed. She disliked the taste of blood, and preferred her humans undamaged.

“Well, this is a stroke of luck,” Doug said, climbing out of the powdered sugar. “She didn’t notice me, and I found one of the ingredients I needed. Keep looking Niklas, she won't be gone long.”
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:08 pm

"WHOA! You ain't snaggin' me that easy!" shouted Benjamin through his helmet, bobbing and weaving the bike just enough to evade the threads, but little enough to keep the bike steady.

It was by no means the smoothest ride tho, the rough jungle floor was rattling the bike badly... "Damn! Only a matter of time before she catches up... Gotta think of something fast!" he started looking for a place to lose the Dridder...
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:48 pm

" Whoa" says Jeff as he wakes up. Jeff and Max are still near the area that the dridder captured the humans. " What happened to us?" Jeff ask Max as he stands up trying to wake up more. " Well from the looks of it we were somehow put to sleep.... or can you not tell that?" Max says. "But who would be able to put us to sleep so quickly and why aren't we in a creature's stomach?" Jeff asks Max. Suddenly Max jumps in the air and lands about six feet from Jeff. " We have to go i sense that we are being watched or tracked.... anyway we have to rescue the other humans from that dridder before she eats them." Then Max sprints away through the woods swiftly. Jeff runs after him but is barely able to follow him. " God I wish i hadn't made Max so fast. If only i had made him as slow as I am...., but then he would have died in Felarya long ago." thinks Jeff silently to himself. " But how are we supposed to find the other humans?" asks Jeff. " Well through my travels in Felarya i have discovered that if you shut your eyes while you run and think hard you can sense other humans.... Why don't you try it?" says Max " Ok i guess i could give it a try." says Jeff as he shuts his eyes and while he is running through the forest. "I think I can sense something nearby." shouts Jeff to Max. Suddenly he hits something hard and blood shoots from his nose at light speed. Jeff opens his eyes and sees a giant tree inches from him. He hears a muffled laugh behind him and turns around with a fierce look on his face. Max is curled into a ball on the ground shaking with laughter. " I can't believe that you fell for that." says Max between fits of laughter. " Well i guess we should hurry and go find the others while we have a chance, that blood will attract a lot of predators, so lets go." " Ok, but I promise will get back at you somehow." says Jeff while he is cleaning his busted nose. " Whatever you say" shouts Max back to Jeff as he sprints away into the forest. Little do they know what perils lie ahead.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:25 am

"Coooooooool." Brent whispered to himself as Benjamin dodged the web net. He would've whistled and clapped at how Benjamin was dodging them, but he didn't want Myrah to catch him either, so he merely watched.

"Alright." Liena said, holding on to the fish she caught with one hand and grabbing Ryan with the other. "Since time's of the essence, I hope you don't mind me running." Without giving him time to answer, she immediately started running to Myrah's place as fast as her eight legs could carry her.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:43 am

“Ha, I love a good chase!” Myrah said, as Benjamin taunted her. She sprinted as hard as she could, barreling after the human on the dirt bike. She quickly spun herself a new web, and threw it after Benjamin again. As she ran, she drifter over to one side of Benjamin, hoping to get him to turn around. She hoped that the human wasn’t paying attention to the direction he was going, and wouldn’t realize that he was being herded back to the cliff with the cave of her lair set in it.

<><><><><><>
“Woah, good luck, whoever you are,” Doug said, searching the clay jars for the other ingredients he needed. He found one with the chocolate he required, and loaded up an improvised sack made from his shirt and returned with them down to the cabnet where he had collected a pile of the powdered sugar.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:07 am

Now that Myrah had left the cave, Brent yelled down to Doug, "So, how's the whole substitute meal thing going?! And how the heck are you gonna make all of it behind her back?!"
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:55 am

(Edited)

A fluctuation in a large dimensional door is seen, as Bael makes his way through into Felarya. Somewhat tired, he sits down on the grass in front of the large door trying to recuperate himself before making his way around.

Last edited by Archmage_Bael on Wed May 13, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:10 am

(Archmage_Bael, I appreciate you wanting to be a part of the RP, but please read the rules before you post. If you would've read them, you would've known that this RP is about you coming to Felarya for the first time. Please edit your post, or it will be ignored.)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:29 am

"HMMM" Niklas said higly displeased, he hadn't found anything he could use for making meat taste better, or any meat for that matter. He climbed up a massive jar and look inside it. "HEY DOUG?" He yelled so that he would be heard. "i think i found something you might be able to use" He said and looked back down into the jar. "i think it's giant cookies or biscuits, if i'm not wrong"

(hey can i bring that skitzo neko into this. I'm kinda stuck with her development at the moment and hoped i could get some ideas, while rp'ing with her^^)
(and Bael every roleplay has a set of rules on the first page...they are there to be read and followed^^)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:33 am

(Sure, go ahead, Reptillian! As I always say, the more, the merrier! lol! )
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:09 am

(oh yeah forgot about that, hehe^^ now i'm just waiting for someone to make a move T_T;)
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:36 am

"Sure. Whatever gets us there the fas... HOLY!" Ryan never got to finish his statement. He was knocked too breathless by her blinding speed. He was glad that she didn't seem the man eater type, otherwise he would never have a chance against her. After traveling for a while, Ryan thought he heard a dirt bike somewhere. "Liena, whats that sound?"
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:53 am

Hearing Ryan's question, she came to a screeching halt, looking around as she said, "Huh...I dunno...Might be a human vehicle.", not seeing Benjamin driving straight for her.

EDIT: Archmage, you're not listening to me. This is about YOU coming to Felarya for the first time. YOU. Not your character, you. I'm only gonna say this one more time, please read the rules completely, or your post WILL be ignored.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:58 am

“I kinda picked this recipe because it’s quick and easy, Brent. Hopefully, when I give her a sample, she’ll ask me to make more for her,” Doug said, dumping a bunch of the chocolate chips next to the powdered sugar. “Thanks, Niklas! Break off a chunk of it and bring it over here! Now, just the peanut butter left.” Doug scrambled on top of another jar, and began looking for the last ingredient he needed. Hopefully, he could find it and get his recipe started before the dridder returned.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:01 am

Niklas broke of as big of a piece he could and draged it along the counter, towards Doug. "here you go. Have you seen any meat or or spices?" He asked.

------------------------

Wal was staggering through the forest, in her usual lazy way. "would you PLEASE, walk in a more stealthy manner. This forest is full of giant predators" Issuz said with a sigh. "who cares, we can take on ANY predator in this stupid weakling area" Tazlye replyed with a growl. Wal just kept on staggering, without saying a word. A strange buzzing sound could then be heard, it was coming closer. "am i the only one hearing that?" Tazlye asked. "no i hear it too, and i think it's getting closer" Issuz said. As the buzzing came closer it started sounding more like a small roar of some kind. "engine" Wal muttered through her breath. "ENGINE?" Tazlye growled. "there is no way that's an en..." She was interrupted by Wal looking to the side and seeing Benjamin driving on his motorcycle. "NEVERMIND" Tazlye growled displeased.

(those who doesn't understand this...please read THIS)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:05 am

(edited)
Bael regained his energy, or at least enough to last him for a while after an hour of resting. He walked through the large forest cautiously, not being used to this world, and not knowing what has just happened to him. *he thinks oO wow, large trees...where am I? What's going on? Oo* as he walks through the massive trees.

Last edited by Archmage_Bael on Wed May 13, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:06 pm

(Bael, it's supossed to be YOU coming from earth into felarya, not some elf guy named revion)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:26 pm

I assume you want RL names then? o.O
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:00 pm

(Or something passable real life, if you're uncomfortable giving out your name. But the character should be based on the RL you.)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:06 pm

alright, thanks ill just substitute "bael" for my RL name then. ^^
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Ben was getting a bad feeling he was being 'herded' somewhere...

"Shit, she's got size, speed, weapons, natural armour, and advantage of terrain. If I don't find a way to lose 'Black Widow' here, I'm finished..." he mumbled, wondering if she heard that over the grunting engine.

He veered sharply to his left into one of the smaller passages.

"Now, what would a mouse do... Look for a place too small for a cat to reach..." he thought out loud. If that failed, he still had the bottle of Vodka... Hmm, maybe...
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:27 am

Wal shrugged her shoulder and was just about to walk on, as Myrah came rushing after Benjamin. "Oh no, he's being chased. We have to help him" Issuz said very worried. "Why? What's in it for us?" Tazlye growled. "I don't know. We've never seen that man before" Issuz replyed. Wal opened a pouch on her side and stuck her hand down into it, picking up a green pebble. "Issuz wins" She muttered lowly. "Great. Now hurry Wal, before that man get's eaten" Issuz said in joy. Wal gave a small yawn and a stretch then muttered a few words. "Rabidus Flumen Vado" Her feet now got enveloped in water, raging like an angry river. She now shot off towards Benjamin at amazing speed.

Last edited by Reptillian on Sat May 16, 2009 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:10 pm

Ryan listened intently to the buzzing sound. After a while, he could identify it as a dirt bike. A few seconds later, he saw the human on the dirt bike coming right for them, "Uh... Liena?" He said, patting her hand to get her attention. Right behind the man on the bike, Ryan saw the other dridder. She seemed to focused on the biker to notice they were both heading toward Liena. "LIENA!" Ryan said frantically, patting her hand harder.

Last edited by mdbear84 on Sat May 16, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:31 am

scratch (OOC: I have to wait for Tuc to post before I can do more... Great, caught bitween 2 dridders, and only 1 potential molotov to use... sobsob I am so dead)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Thought Fictional
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next