Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Announcements Thread

Go down 
+104
The Sketch Knight
dragon808tr
Lockheed X-17
Scryangi
Sprix
Bandur Khan
Mr. I
Americanhero45
CrisisOperations
Thywolf
hhhat09
Zephyr102
Venom Agato
Zhivago
JohnboyX
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Solomon
Darth_Nergal
W-3-K
Ilceren
Komandr2465
DarkOne
Gabriel115
Chihiro Fujisaki
Darkstorm Zero
Claire
AzureJass
Tango
Prof.Nekko
parameciumkid
MetaSkipper
timing2
McKindle
MrNobody13
Beefnautz
Lobo
Nickonaquamagna
TheArchvile
buddha66667
Vaderaz
Black Hole Fragment
Amaroq
walkingbyself
zersergathant
kikijonson
Sehoolighan
Goldclaw
sparkythechu
space_samurai
vore4life99
Krisexy26
thejackle123
ravaging vixen
Zillachary
luke112
Davis
Shady Knight
Saironthis
Salvyrn
Feadraug
TheLightLost
Slimetoad
Rodeo
tkh1304
Jasconius
Boris92
aethernavale
French snack
Jew
DaNoob13
alliance
spike833
VenomX3000
Zoekin
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Googlememan
Warrior3000
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Byakugan01
Karbo
DeviantDiscordian
observer88
Stabs
ZionAtriedes
Reptillian
gwadahunter2222
FalconJudge
Oldman40k2003
pyrryn
nksrocks
Archmage_Bael
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
mikeimp
codaman
Asuroth
The Rev
CauldronBorn24
rcs619
/Fish/
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:45 am

Maybe some of you have been missing me... "No new ideas?" "No new characters?" "No new stories?"... Or maybe you didn't miss me at all because you don't know me. xD

Anyway, I've been quite busy, moving from one city to another thanks to the fact that I know have a job. Finally, after years of study, now I can say I'm working. Not the best work in the world, but I'm glad with it. Now I need to earn a bit more. xD

So yeah, I'll be even more less productive, but I'm still watching. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Salvyrn
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Salvyrn

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:57 am

Feadraug wrote:
Maybe some of you have been missing me... "No new ideas?" "No new characters?" "No new stories?"... Or maybe you didn't miss me at all because you don't know me. xD

Anyway, I've been quite busy, moving from one city to another thanks to the fact that I know have a job. Finally, after years of study, now I can say I'm working. Not the best work in the world, but I'm glad with it. Now I need to earn a bit more. xD

So yeah, I'll be even more less productive, but I'm still watching. Razz

I noticed, but I don't know you at all so I didn't say anything, if that counts! Congrats of the new job, and good luck out there! Come back soon, so I can actually find out who you are!
Back to top Go down
http://salvyrn.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:10 pm

I wish we had more time to talk feadraug, cus we barely do it. I've been quite busy myself these past few days.
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:25 pm

I'm back again. Hopefully I won't be leaving again any time soon.

So where's my parade?
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Severe cases of jet lag does not make for good story writing, leads to overdosing of caffeine rich products, and may lead to self destruction behind the wheel of a vehicle
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Well, guess that I'm slowing coming back to normality... well, at least what I could consider normal in me. Razz

Ideas won't come for a long time, given how I fail in that department, and since I said I wouldn't go for more characters in a long while, guess I'll be back with stories and participating a bit more in the community... as I said, slowly. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Salvyrn
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Salvyrn

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Feadraug wrote:
Well, guess that I'm slowing coming back to normality... well, at least what I could consider normal in me. Razz

Ideas won't come for a long time, given how I fail in that department, and since I said I wouldn't go for more characters in a long while, guess I'll be back with stories and participating a bit more in the community... as I said, slowly. Razz

Well, welcome back to the site then Feadraug! Sloooooooowly! I hope I'll finally get to meet you and see you around here though!
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Welcome back Feadraug. Good to have you with us again.

In other news, I have an announcement as well.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:36 pm

I will be moving soon, and although I will try to catch whatever unsecured Wi-Fi that I can, I cannot promise I'll be online for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Saironthis
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Saironthis

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:19 pm

I've returned, for all of you that care.

Stuff happened, I left, I'm back a quasi-capacity.
Back to top Go down
http://thatonedude236.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:45 pm

So... a friend of my family died. I'd known him for pretty much my whole life.
Obviously, I am a sad. Though I am thankful I saw him the day before he died.

Quote :
I care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:02 am

Saironthis wrote:

Stuff happened, I left, I'm back a quasi-capacity.

Welcome back.

Anime-Junkie wrote:
That's too bad. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:48 am

Leaving. Back somewhere in spring. Only on to stay up to date. I can't stand pressure here anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:15 am

Ok I'm not going to spread all the drama publically but what happened is totally unacceptable.

You are doing well to take a long break, you seriously need to take a hard look at yourself and pose yourself certain urgent questions... As I see it you are on a hell of a bad spiral and you need to start things all over.
You want attention, feedbacks yet you treat people very badly and you talk to them like dirt.
So of course you don't get much of that respect in turn, which make you become even more bitter and agressive. and so on.

It has reached the point where it has becomes unbearable. I don't really know what is going on with you but a break is defiinitely in order. I hope you can set things right in the meantime because I say it clearly : it can't go on like this...

Anime-Junkie wrote:

My condolences Sad
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:

That is never a good deal.

I'm still feeling the pain of a loss from almost exactly one year ago. There are songs that I can barely listen to without my eyes watering up.

It's not good times for you, I'm sure. Hang tough.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:07 pm

On another note, I have more like a string of personal announcements.

One: I finally rigged a full head in 3ds max. The most complex part to rig.

Two: I finally completely beat Tales of Vesperia, which I have been working on for over a year.

Three: I will be getting a new computer this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Davis
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Davis

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:12 am

I've decided to try and be active again.... again.

On a different note, haven't seen you in a while on the chat Bael.
Back to top Go down
http://iakos.deviantart.com/
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:38 pm

At&t sucks Sphinx balls. My internet shat itself again. Last time it took them almost two weeks to stop suggesting the problem was on my end and send a technician to fix the problem, which turned out to be on their end. In the meanwhile, I'm forced to use my much slower mobile internet. Hopefully this crap gets resolved quickly and I won't have to break my foot off in somebody's Glouteux maximus.

Edit: Finally, I'm back online. Not sure any cares though XP. Since the cable outside (somewhere on the complex) was the problem the before, the technicians were able to go straight to it and get things taken care of. Hopefully, they manage to replace the wire entirely soon so this interuption of my service doesn't occur again. Hopefully.

Wait, it will while they replace the wire, but hopefully not after.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:20 pm

ladies and gentel men, going dark for a while, be back with stoires hopefuly in a month when i comlete my Journy.... but im still going to be ableto chat with you guys, so dont get worried Cool
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:05 am

I'm back sooner than I announced. I wish people will help me correct my attitude problem, as I truly want to contribute, and I would never want to ruin the setting. But I can't do it alone, as I need people to become more open.
Back to top Go down
Salvyrn
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Salvyrn

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:37 pm

My cousin died on Tuesday, due to... events I no longer wish to discuss. As such, I need to attend the funeral in Hamilton, and will be gone from Saturday to Monday most likely. Best of luck to all for now.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Oh dear. Sorry to hear. My condolences.
Back to top Go down
Zillachary
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zillachary

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:02 pm

I wouldn't know if it's exactly a personal announcement, but after many years of being inactive in the community, I've decided to make a comeback, and I've got quite a few interesting ideas I'd like to share. Also, me and Slimetoad/Gorger are working on an overlooked group of Felaryan individuals, and I think ya'll will like the result. Wink
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:16 am

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Im finally back off my ban. About damn time.

Now I just need to get my modship back and this place can finally go back to normal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zillachary
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zillachary

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:08 am

rcs619 wrote:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Im finally back off my ban. About damn time.

Now I just need to get my modship back and this place can finally go back to normal Very Happy

Good to see yah' back, Cliff! I saw what happened to yah' a couple days ago. That was some bloody-bad business, that was. But yeah, now we get get back to normal, and start making Felarya better than ever. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcements Thread
Page 7 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next