Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Negav

Go down 
+13
asaenvolk
Black Aquila
Goldclaw
Tuc135
Shady Knight
Anime-Junkie
mikeimp
CauldronBorn24
Darkstorm Zero
sparkythechu
Reptillian
The Joker
Jætte_Troll
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Samiel smiled as he carried his sack out of the chamber. Soon they reached the breach and he hopped through.

"Now all we need to do is get back up topside." he said. "Let's try and use the underground and go straight up to near the Society Building. We need to try and convert this stuff into cash as soon as possible."

Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am

Hearing Hue's response, Thane shrugged inwardly and kept on walking. This Guild building couldn't be too far ahead. In a place like Negav, people couldn't live too far from their workplace unless they were rich.

(I propose that this segment of the roleplay simply fast-forward to reaching the Adventurer's guild, unless someone has something else in mind. The things in the other event line have progressed far enough that there would be no noticeable chronological discrepancies.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:12 am

Now let's see what will get in our way this time.

Sean walked behind Breida just enough so that she was in his lantern's illumination, but doesn't blind her sensitive eyes. Why couldn't they go back the way they came? This was really just asking to take a long cut to the Society Building.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
asaenvolk
Marauder of the deep jungle
asaenvolk

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:25 pm

(I concur AJ)

As the group approached the Guild hall, Neia accelerated ahead of the group and right up to the door and inside. The guild reacted differently to Neia than most of the populous to the presence of the naga, some stared and whispered and it was easy to tell that they were younger members, where as those who had clearly been around longer only cast Neia a glance. In all likely hood a number of the more experienced had been outside the walls with Neia at some point in their carriers. She slithered to the clerk and asked her for the sign in sheet then moved on to the message board, all of this took her only a few moments she then gave Hue a “See I belong, can we get onto work now” look.
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:07 am

The trip up was largely uneventful. Samiel was familiar enough with the underground backways to avoid notice and when they emerged on the Higher Tier, the thread of thieves was quite low. All the pieces of treasure reached topside. Except one, which went unnoticed. The small clay egg in Samiels pocket tumbled out, without him or any others noticing at all, rolling down an underground corridor.

--

The elegant tower building of the Society was in front of them. Samiel boldly strode through the door, stalking through the lobby and then throwing open the door to the meeting room, where there was a meeting in session, too fast for the receptionist to stop him. The members at the meeting rose to their feet in indignation... then sat down again when Samiel upended his sack of priceless pieces of history on the table. Their eyes all widened in amazement.

"So, how much?" he said, with a grin.

Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:06 am

Nina came in behind Samiel and placed her pack of treasure on the table as well. Unbuckling it, she opened the flap showing her catch of treasure before unhooking the silver staff that was bound to her other pack. Placing that and the items she kept in her robes which consisted of a scroll, a jeweled amulet, and a black ring. She opened the container the scroll was in and placed it on the table. She watched meeting members before eying the vampire.
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:04 am

Sean stood out a little from the group. He remained arms crossed and glanced around the Archeological Institute. They didn't shy from showing that this was established by nobles and wealthy Negavian. He couldn't tell if the walls were made of marble or not. Still, being in the rich part of town, let alone inside one building, was a nice change of pace. The air, somehow, had a different feel to it. Not really fresher, but rather more dignified.

Among the members was a short-haired, blonde neko. She picked Nina's scroll and took a gander at it. Her eyes momentarily widened, then she passed it over to another member.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:20 pm

Horamus silently made his way into the room behind Samiel, quietly making his way to an empty section of the table and placing the travel bag that he carried on it's surface.

He then began to pull the ancient treasures that he had taken out of his bag and placed them on the table. Once they had all been emptied out, he then placed the giant medallion that bore the emblem of the dridder queen Sineria's reign which he had been carrying by his side onto the table right-side up, taking his travel bag as backed up so they could see his wares.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:16 pm

"You don't have any sense of subtlety at all, do you Samiel?" Breida asked, coming in behind the vampire. Since coming back to the surface, she had to put her hood and goggles back on. She missed being underground already, the light on the surface was garish, even with the goggles, and though she was used to the open sky, that didn't mean she liked it. Still, even if it was for a little while, being underground did lift her spirits. And the closeness of the buildings did help alleviate the open sky issue.

"Pardon me if we're interrupting anything," Breida said as Samiel dumped his sack full of treasure and relics on the table. Rolling her eyes, Breida came up and was much more methodical with her sack of loot, removing each piece one by one and recording the name, nature, and the offered price by the various gathered archeologists and historians. "Sorry, but this necklace isn't for sale," Breida said as one of the archeologists mentioned the jeweled gift from Serenity. "You can take pictures and notes if you like, but I'm keeping this one in particular."
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:35 pm

"How could these records have been under Negav all this time?" The neko said as she showed Nina's scroll to one of her colleague. "Or better yet, how have they made it under Negav after all this time?"

Sean followed Breida's example and gently put his findings on the table. For the most part, it was typical coins, gems, and pearl necklaces. But he had one or two statuettes with him. The first one was black, while the other one was teal. The black one had the shape of a vague feline pouncing, while the blue-green one had a the form of a humanoid holding a spear and carrying a large, round shield.

"Sorry this ain't much, but my backpack's already carrying a lot of joint."

The neko passed the scroll over to her colleague and picked the obsidian statue. She examined it for a few moments, then turned to one of her associate.

"Isn't this a statue from the Micolon era?"
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Hue turned away once Neia was seen to by the clerk, he gave Thane a quick glance before exiting the building; he was done here. The bright sun shone through the entrance causing Hue to squint as he stepped outside to face his waiting squad; their exhausted eyes and exprasions matching his own.

"Right, we'll report back to the Block, then we can get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Samiel grinned at Breida. "Sometimes you need subtlety. I try to keep it to a minimum. Ah, excuse me."

He went to the far end of the room, where a man in a very nice vest and hat, with a pair of goggles over that was sitting. They sat next to each other and whispered. The man held up his hand, indicating the other archaeologists.

"Give them time to do an analysis." he said. "Then I'll give the price."

Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:49 am

Geeran, who had long since emerged from the macha bay in his bunker, and was waiting at Horamus's shop for the neko to return.

As he was waiting, his face became pained, and his hand clawed at his chest. But the pain soon passed.

A few times he had gone to nearby shops to pick up something to eat, but he was always within eyesight of the shop, waiting.

"Probably getting that loot of theirs valued. I hope this doesn't become a permanent habit of his... Luck will not last forever..." he thought bitterly, remembering his past, and frowned.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:54 am

Shifting on her feet, Nina watched the scroll pass around. While the other items were being examined, she held onto the staff before picking up the ring that was black, but now had a silvery sheen to it. "Hm... Strange and odd... Uh Breida, my knowledge of felarya streasure is limited, but is a ring suppose to turn black to silver?" she asks, tossing it to the Terra Elf.
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:10 pm

"Oh, don't worry about that. We ain't in a hurry."

Sean put his backpack over his shoulders and returned to the back of the group. The neko didn't really bother to examine the artifacts such as the rings or staves; most of the time they were enchanted and magic wasn't her forte. She instead preferred to look over the scroll to decipher them as well as the artistical crafts such as a statue or a vase.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:19 am

(Things have been quiet here...)

"Well, things are getting boring down here," Nagi muttered as he wandered around. "At least I'm not lost. This place isn't a good place to get lost," he said as he walked into yet another large, mostly empty room. The walls were looking more and more like nothing had even tried to fix them up in quite a while. "I'm starting to wonder just what they wanted me for. That kind of a bounty isn't placed on someone who just destroyed some stuff. I'd expect a fine or similiar for that. Someone's probably got other motives. Great. First Her, and now here. Just perfect." He stood in the darkness and sighed. "I really hope they drop this soon."
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:21 am

Thane waited patiently for Neia to finish signing in, a slight smile appearing briefly on his face as he saw the look Neia threw at Hue. After the officer left, he approached Neia.
"Well, now that the tired officer has left, we can discuss business" Thane said, "Do you want to negotiate payment now or after the job?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Solomon

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:36 am

(um.....could I at all be a part of this RP Question )
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:26 pm

After a while of quiet haggling with the head of the society, Samiel reached a price. A very generous price. Thankfully the head of the society was that wonderful combination of generous, filthy rich and having the foresight to realize good artifact hunters when he saw them.

Samiel took the loot to the lobby, waiting for the others. Now for the least fun part of the business - divvying up the reward. Since no-one had done anything ridiculously stupid he supposed he'd have to be fair. Though Nagi wasn't getting anything. He briefly considered Nagi. Was there time to collect on him too? Considering, he realized that Geeran had the best chance of catching Nagi - probably already had. Or accidently squashed him to paste in that monstrous machine of his.

Back to top Go down
Kelanich
Tasty morsel
Kelanich

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:12 pm

<post deleted>

Last edited by Kelanich on Tue May 03, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kelanich.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:53 pm

( @Solomon - If you want to be a part of this RP, make a character bio, like the ones we've posted so far, and post it in spoilers so we can look at it. Understand though that this RP will require at least adequate standards of spelling and structure. Have you done any forum RPs before?)

(@Kelanich - Posting in an RP without asking is extremely rude. If you want to participate, let us read your bio first. As well, if you do want to join, you should try to format your posts in the style we have set up.)
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:43 pm

(OOC: I have already asked JT about joining this RP.)

One of the archaeologists examining the items stopped at the lamp, after picking it up by the handle he turned it over in his hands several times inspecting it carefully. Unsatisfied he walked over to Samiel holding the lamp before him.

“I’m sorry sir but this isn’t worth anything,” he started to explain gesturing to the lamp. “It is not made well nor of any valuable substance. And I can tell you that it is in no way and antique of any kind. You see looking at this I can tell it is made of a silver-iron alloy which is very susceptible to rust which this piece quite plainly lacks.”

After handing off the piece he returned to examining the remainder of the goods.
Back to top Go down
asaenvolk
asaenvolk

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:33 am

“Well I can just share the reward, I know the routs, though I am sure you know how to capture a target. I am not exactly useless mind you when it comes to capturing something, I really am skilled at tracking things, and stealth.” Neia settles down on her tail much like a seat, probably the naga version of sitting down. “Also I know a rout that would get us down to the caverns fast, but its hidden and well we have about a hundred meters of tightness we would have to squirm through. I hope your not claustrophobic, because this rough will test your spelunking skills.”
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:23 am

This would surely take a while for the goods to be evaluated, and if it comes to worst, then they were going to get barely anything. Sean could leave at any moment, but chances are he could miss something valuable, or his employer considers that he quit. The warrior quickly glanced at Samiel; his enthusiasm at delivering the treasure and his disappointment of having to then share the cash did hint at greed.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Samiel took the lamp with a sigh. Who had picked it up again? Wait, it had been him anyways. So, no one was to blame. Why hadn't he asked Horasmus about the value? He supposed he just found it interesting. He looked it over. Maybe he'd try opening it when he got home.

He saw that Sean seemed to have finished. He waited for Breida, Horasmus and Nina to finish unloading the loot so that they could divvy it up properly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Negav - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Negav
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next