Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Unknown.

Go down 
+10
Rythmear
mikeimp
Wario-Man
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Malahite
The Rev
GREGOLE
The Nordic Ninja
lami
Spykeofkonoha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 3:44 pm

Masurao's eyes sensed movement once again. It was the Naga. Without a word, Masurao drew his daimond katana in his right hand, and took a shuriken from his back in his left hand. "This should be fun." Masurao said, focusing his Sharingan eyes on the Naga. "Well, let's see what this thing is made of." Masurao smiled with confidence. "So, you finally decided to face me, eh?" He said boldly. Despite her size, he remained calm. Masurao faced larger things than the naga before. Still, he was very cautious.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:47 pm

Ryla rolled her eyes.

"Nah. But you just openly announced yourself to a group of dozens of Felaryan fairies, one mutant naga and lord knows what else, who had previously ignored you, and here you are with nothing but a little toothpick. You, sir, have just won a Darwin Award. And I'm here to deliver eet..."

Ryla's last word was drawn out as her fangs enlarged themselves in her mouth. Her jaws parted far wider than any human's would have been able to, revealing not one but two rows of colossal, serrated razorteeth that he was SURE hadn't been ther before.
Ryla lunged her head at the imputent little moron. This would be quick.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:04 pm

"Hmm. Typical." Masurao simply said. The Naga was coming at him in slow motion in his eyes, thanks to the Sharingan. The Naga was a foot away from Msurao, and Masurao simply jumped out of the Naga's pat. He landed on the side of the tree he was standing on, just a few meters above his original point, and stuck there, thanks to his chakra concentration. "Nice try." Masurao said calmly. "Obviously, it will take more than my sword to defeat you." He threw ten kunai knives at the Naga, then his shuriken once he sheathed his katana.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:18 pm

Ryla snorted as the knives ricochetted off of her skin. Every moment she spent in this guy's presence was another hundred braincells that comitted suicide. She would end this.

She was about to make another lunge when she noted a bright light rapidly rushing for the twerp. Ryla grinned and swiped a paw at him, hoping to draw attention away from the fairy.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:24 pm

Masurao easily dodged the attack. As he dodged, he could see a light in the cornner of his eye. "Kuso!" He shouted. Masurao quickly performed a string of habd signs. Once he finished: "Katon, Goukakyuu no jutsu!" He blew a large fire ball, which headed for the attacking Fairy. It was hit, and it fell to the ground in flames. Masurao turned his attention back to the Naga. "This is interesting." He said with a smirk. He focused on her eyes, and his Sharingan eyes spun, attempting to hypnotize the Naga.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:29 pm

Ryla took a moment to isolate the fact that one of Temi's pals had just been incinerated. She then deduced that be default, that meant that one of her own friends had just met death by this moron.

A second later, a very large, very purple vein appeared in Ryla's forehead.
Unfortunately for the little biped, he had neglected to consider that Ryla was nearly blind, so hypnotism was essentially useless.
Ryla began to shake with anger. A roar built up inside her and demanded release.

Ryla parted her fanged jaws and roared an animalistic cry so loud that the trees around her shook. The force sent the tiny human flying backwards, leaving him open.
Without missing a beat, Ryla swung her hand at him like a bear, attempting to literally swat him like a fly.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:51 pm

Masurao flew backward from the Naga's roar. Before he knew what was happening, the Naga's hand hit him hard. Masurao crashed into a tree, nearly breaking his right arm. Pain went through his body like sharp needles. He fell. "I gotta do something..." He said in pain. Masurao concentrated his chakra into his hands and feet, and grabbed on to a branch, stopping his momentum. He struggled to get on the branch, and held his arm once he kneeled on it. "What am I gonna do?" He said, a little afraid. "My Sharingan didn't even sense her movement!"

Last edited by on Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:55 pm

((I'm sorry but there is no bloody way he would have enough time to digest what was happening, then make a plan, then do the proper movements, THEN have his clone push him out of the way before Ryla's paw pasted him. I realize that he has to be able to survive, but... really. ))
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:00 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
((I'm sorry but there is no bloody way he would have enough time to digest what was happening, then make a plan, then do the proper movements, THEN have his clone push him out of the way before Ryla's paw pasted him. I realize that he has to be able to survive, but... really. ))

kk ill edit it
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:17 pm

Danny was now left behind..."Ah great, jus what I need, Uh...litsen I gotta get movin' but your welcome to come along with us" he said to the being before he sprinted off after his group a cloud of dust and grass kicked up in his wake. Danny's powerful legs made him alot faster than even the most athletic of humans, so he could easily catch up to Ryla and the others...but it was his horrible sense of directions that would possibly throw him off...

"Ahh Dammit, I have no idea where they went...Dammit dammit dammit" he cursed as he continued his mad dash through the wilderness, leaving a cloud of dust in his wake
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:18 pm

((ooc: Mikeimp, keep things within the realm of realism. There is no godmoding here and I'm seriously thinking of taking that ability away from your character if you misuse it again.))

Something about the man's clothes looked familiar, "He looks like some sort of odd ninja, but what kind of ninja goes announcing their position all over the place." It was then Jim noticed one of the fairies that charged this lump of a human was burned as they intruding man. He bit his lip and started running to the nearest way down. 'There's no way I can fight something like that but I can help some of the injured at least,' he thought as he started working his way to the fallen fairy.

"Hey you? You coming?" he called to Temi.

----------------------------------------------------

The Dridder fell, slumped over from the shocking attack from Ryan's new form. Spyke had barely managed to get out from under her before she collapsed to the ground. Spyke walked up to her, listening for anything out that could be a tell tale sign of more aggression.

The Dridder's breathing was shallow but steady, "She's still alive," he said with a hint of surprise in his voice, "unconscious but alive." He breathed a sigh of relief, he wouldn't have to kill anything this day.

"So," he began, slowly turning to face the young man known now as Ryan. "You tried to raid her horde? Are you... COMPLETELY INSANE!"

His ears however wouldn't let him rest, "Katon, Goukakyuu no jutsu!" he heard in the distance.

'That language... it... sounds familiar...' he was brought out of this thoughts as he heard screams, pain. He covered his ears, trying to block out the noises.

"Damn! What kind of fool is causing trouble in the fairy territories! I don't even go there since not all of those fairies know me,"
he turned to face Ryan, a look of annoyance on his face.

"Sorry, I'm going to have to leave you to your own deeds man. I've got some friends of my friend to help out. If you're going to loot that horde, now would be the time," he said with a smirk as he got himself a running start and leaped up onto the trunk of a nearby tree and continued to gain height and speed in doing so.

'She's an annoyance at times,' he thought as he leaped around the trees, 'but I'm not about to let her friends get hurt. They're her family and by all rights their my family!'
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:23 pm

"Chikoushou! How the hell did I end up here? Now there are predators to be worried abou! Kuso kuso kuso!!" Masurao screamed in frusration. "I'm only trying to protect myself! Not make that Naga pissed!" He calmed down. "Maybe I can reason with her...It'll probably do no good, but I must try."
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:30 pm

Ryla, of course, heard every word.

"Kid, you just announced your position to us, then started egging me on to fight. That's not self-defense, and I'm sure as death not gonna bother reasoning with someone with THAT measure of ineptitude. I'm not even hungry! But no way am I letting someone with judgement like THAT leave this place alive."

Almost as if on cue, a number of fairies began advancing from all sides.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:39 pm

Masurao got up. "I was merely testing your strength, so I would know hat to expect in this world." He explained. "I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt, and I realise my mistake now. Although, I'm not about to be eaten by ANYTHING!" Thinking on how to escape death, Masurao came up with a clever plan. He did a hand sign. "Tajuu Kage Bunshin no jutsu!" A large puff of smoke engulfed Masurao. Once the smoke cleared, there were 100 different Masuraos. They all sped off in different directions, including the real Masurao. A few of the clones got captured by the Fairies. Masurao jumped from the tree branch, landed on the ground along with ten shadow clones, and sprinted away from the Naga and the Fairies. Before they could go any further, a Fairy blocked their path. The group divided in half, and sped off in different directions once more. I was with the second group. "Where the hell am I going to hide?" He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:45 pm

Danny pressed on not tired in the least, he could faintly hear a familar voice in the distance "Good, I'm gettin close..." he said before all of a sudden, he felt is foot suddenly lift off the ground, he looked down to catch sight of a root that he had tripped over..."...This is gonna hurt somethin fierce..."

and on cue, his body went tumbling across the jungle floor at the very velocity he had been running, his vest being ripped by various twigs and his skin suffering many bruises and abrasions(sp?) as high speed spwarling session continued. Soon after his body hit a ramp like stone that catapulted the Ox demon into the air face forward. and just as Danny opened his eyes his face came into full contact with a tree. He stuck for a few seconds before peeling off and laying sprawled out with a red face...

However on the upside...he did manage to catch up to the ol' gang...who seemed to be in some sort of confrontation with some funky ninja...
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:50 pm

Systath arrived on the scene just as a figure jumped into the trees. He quickly realized that the fight was over. He turned off his cloaking and threw his case down in anger. "Aww! I missed the whole damn battle!" He sighed and quickly calmed down. He looked at the enormus spider creature on the ground. After being around Ryla and seeing that large beast this being didn't really surprise him. He then turned his attention to the shorter human standing near the downed creature. "Oh good.", he thought, "What's up shorty?", he said jokingly, "I got a LOT of questions but, uhh... first I gotta' know, did you do that?", he asked as he pointed at the large being.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:51 am

Masuaro ran. He ran like never before. He looked over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't being followed, keeping his Sharingan activated, just in case. He looked back at where he was going. The Shadow Clones dissapeared, which meant the others did as well. "How the hell am I going to get on that Naga's good side now?" Masurao said with a frown on his face. "Just goes to show...Never piss something off that's bigger than you." Masurao jumped onto a tree branch above him. He kneeled down, and scanned the area for any Fairies. None were found, even with his Sharingan eyes. Masurao sighed with relief, and deactivated his Sharingan eyes. "This is gonna be a long day."

Last edited by on Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:37 am

Ryla snorted, then lumbered back to Jim and Temi.

"So yeah, like I was saying, you two should chat."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:17 pm

Masurao leaned against the tree as he sat down. He didn't mean to actually hit the Fairy before, just get it away from him. Thankfully though, the Goukakyuu no jutsu couldn't kill with one hit....Just burn or hurt the target. Also, his blast wasn't a big size. Masurao breathed heavily. "I must stay hidden from now on, unless there's no danger." Masurao whispered, closing his eyes and tilting his head forward. "I acted alot like the Hokage Uzumaki Naruto." He chuckled at that, making a small smile. Masurao examined his surroundings, trying to plan how to stay hidden without being noticed...Like a shinobi SHOULD act.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:01 pm

After a few moments of being T.KO'd by a tree(!) Danny stirs a bit shaking his head to regain what sense he had left in it "Dang...feel like I got hit by a truck or somethin..." He sits up and looks around not only noticing Ryla, Systath and Jim but also alot of small flying creatures as well, he could best assume that they were the fairies Ryla spoke of earlier on their journey to this area. Though it could be the temporary concussion, but he couldn't quite place that he missed a huge confrontation just now, though the site of a downed of a ridiculously large spider creature may give credit to this...
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:35 pm

(lol well, my character's off to a bad start. I apologize if any fellow RPers got annoyed by my character's actions. I'm not used to this kind of rp, so I was a little unsure of what exactly to type. I geuss I was excited about being able to fight a naga.)

Masurao finally stood up. "Well, the least I can do is heal the Fairy i selfeshly burned." He said with a sigh, knowing what he did earlier was a horrible mistake. "I don't know any medical jutsu, but I have some medical supplies." With that, Masurao stealthily jumped from tree branch to tree branch, back toward where he had been before. After a few minuites passed, Masurao jumped onto the ground, and saw the Fairy he had burned. There were dozens of Fairies all glaring at him, and some were licking their lips. She was still alive, thankfully. The Fairy was wincing from the pain of the burn. She eyed Masurao as he approached, and glared at him. He cautiously approached the Fairy, activating his Sharingan eyes so he could not be harmed by other Fairies, and stopped four feet away from her. "I'm sorry about earlier." Masurao said with sorrow in his voice. "I wasn't even thinking straight...With a Naga and you attacking me and all." He took two jars from his pouch. They were filled with herbs. "These will help soothe the pain, and help you regain some strength." He explained. Masurao waited for the Fairy to answer him. The other Fairies eyed Masurao suspiciously.

Last edited by on Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:44 pm

((Somehow, I highly doubt her friends would leave her to die, especially when several of them have healing magics of their own.))
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:47 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
((Somehow, I highly doubt her friends would leave her to die, especially when several of them have healing magics of their own.))

((Well I think it's the right thing for my character to do, since I burned her without aiming at her)
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:54 pm

((Yes, but she wouldn't be alone. In fact, I think it goes without saying that if she's even still alive, there are about two dozen fairies gathered around her right now, helping her up.))
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:02 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
((Yes, but she wouldn't be alone. In fact, I think it goes without saying that if she's even still alive, there are about two dozen fairies gathered around her right now, helping her up.))

((Alright I fixed it. I'm still getting used to the Felarya lore lol. It takes me some time to think about something to write.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Unknown.
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next