Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Unknown.

Go down 
+10
Rythmear
mikeimp
Wario-Man
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Malahite
The Rev
GREGOLE
The Nordic Ninja
lami
Spykeofkonoha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

The Great Unknown. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:09 am

Spyke shook his head as Masuaro lamented his start off in Felarya. 'He's just a dumb kid with but a faint grasp of shinobi philosophy,' he thought. However, his thoughts didn't last long when he heard a scream and Masuaro disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Damn that kid! Which way did he go? That wasn't even a human's scream and he's off running to investigate!" he said as he closed his eyes and concentrated; ignoring the hungry eyes of the fairies above and around him. It took him a second before he opened his eyes and took to the trees with a great leap most humans would never achieve.

----------------------

Jim watched as the two humans left, one in smoke the other into the trees with a jump he would have never thought possible in humans. "Whoa," he said faintly as he turned to see the rest of the group he had met earlier.

"Eh, you guys finally got here huh?" Turning he saw Ryla finally returned to where he and Temi now stood.

"I take it you let them go?"
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:46 pm

Ooc: Just moving the character list here.

Registered Players: (The character profiles got too big so I'm keeping the saved PM's in my messages just so I have references.)

Player Rev's Character
Spoiler:

Player Malahite's Character
Spoiler:

Player Nordic Ninja's Character
Spoiler:

Player Spykeofkonoha's Characters
Spoiler:

Player Gregole's Character
Spoiler:

Player Raetsu Lord Pichu's character
Spoiler:

Player Wario-man's Character
Spoiler:

Player Mikeimp's Character
Spoiler:

Player Ariel91's character
Spoiler:

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:47 pm

Ooc: and here...

Player Chelsea Nightwind's Character
Spoiler:

Player Valddeus' Character

Spoiler:

Player WesleyDragonstorm's character

Spoiler:

Last edited by Spykeofkonoha on Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Nightwind
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:40 pm

Marli cursed as her left leg started to bleed again. Looking around, she decided to hide behind a giant leaf long enough to attempt nursing her wounds. "God damned dridder...." she whispered as she poured excess salt in her bag onto her wound causing her to wince and shudder with pain. "Least that bad cook was good for something....". After 'fixing' one wound, another one would just open on her arms, and she eventually just gave up and ate her last day's of food. She sighed as she became full and leaned up against a tree's trunk, slowly finding herself become the victem of a midafternoon nap due to the hot temperatures and her fatique that never never quite left her.
Back to top Go down
http://eruhreign.deviantart.com
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:43 pm

Wes'li had allowed the others to just go on their way. There was little need for him to interfere, and in fact it was good knowledge to not do so. The 'Naga' had gone into Faerie territory, along with much of her group of human-sized followers. While he had little doubt about how well-off the Naga would be, why any man-sized sentient being would willing walk into such a proverbial snake pit was beyond him.

As such, he went back to work on repairing his form. While it would take time, he could still salvage the day if he worked steadily.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:26 pm

Masuaro noticed something in the bushes. 'I'd better go.' He thought to himself. 'I don't want to be caught by a Naga again.' With that, he stealthily ran in the opposite direction. After a while of running, he stopped by a river. 'I need to stay hidden from now on unless It's safe.' Masuaro thought. He looked around, seeing if there were any threats, or people around. I need to act like a Shinobi! What was wrong with me back there? Why did I act the way I did? These questions echoed in Masuaro's head for a long time. He dwelled on them while searching for a safe place to rest. He jumped back into the trees, high in the canopy, and rested on a large tree branch. 'I must not have been thinking straight back there.' He closed his eyes, and rested his back against the tree trunk.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Ariel91
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:37 pm

Rua sat back down on te ground holding her head in her claws, as she sat there she thought and tryed to remember the smallest thing about her parents... aftere getting control of herself Rua started to relise that she cant go on trying to remeber her parents, But she had to start searching for that someone to beild a future togeather...
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:43 pm

Masuaro woke up after long nap. It was now dark out. He activated his Sharingan eyes to be able to see better in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:27 am

ohhh... poor abandoned role play, noone has put a post one you for over a year
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:11 am

Stop necromancing threads pointlessly.
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Unknown.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11