Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Unknown.

Go down 
+10
Rythmear
mikeimp
Wario-Man
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Malahite
The Rev
GREGOLE
The Nordic Ninja
lami
Spykeofkonoha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:55 pm

((ooc: Okay you two, delete those meaningless posts and continue this via PM if you would. Not that I'm not happy for the discussion, but rather I want to save the space for the actual RP.))

"Baka, <idiot>" came a voice from behind Masurao. When he looked down to see a log blade, affixed to a long, black staff pressed against his neck. Blood red markings near the blade glowed red with blood-lust; It lived and craved blood.

"These may not be the same clan of Fairies as my friend but I take great offense to you harming them." The voice was deep and foreboding as the blade pressed against the skin of his neck. Suddenly he removed the blade from Masurao's neck, "Turn around and let me see your face! I want to see the man that's going to be working for myself and these fairies until he's repaid his debt to them."

The whites of Spyke's eyes were glowing red; the world around them all seemed different as well, warped and twisted as if it were heated plastic. "I am Spyke," he said in an almost demonic tone that sounded as if it were a snarl more than anything. "Your new overseer."

It was then Spyke noticed the others, just outside of his weapon's field of illusion. The Naga more specifically since she was the only one towering over him at the moment. He turned to the Naga called Ryla and bowed humbly, "I'm not asking you and your friends to forgive his foolishness," he said, "however, I ask he not be killed... at least not yet."

With that he grabbed Masurao and leaped into the trees before anyone could object.
--------------------

Jim was impressed someone could just stand there and plead his case, though from the looks of the fairies in the air and on the ground; he wasn't going to get much sympathy from them. "Uh... he's not going to get out of this alive is he?" he asked Ryla and Temi.

He could see several of the fairies taking off after them and hoped that nothing would happen.
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:11 pm

((Will do.... once I figure out how to do that...))

"Not if I have anything to say about it," Ryla replied, looking back down to Jim. She looked back down to the newcomer.
"On second thought, y'all can do whatever you want with him. I don't really care.."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:45 pm

Once Masurao was dropped from Spyke's grip, Masurao turned to face him. His Sharingan focused on Spyke, trying to intimidate him. Masurao's face was calm. "I don't know who you are," He began, "But you should seriously consider NOT trying to sneak up on me next time. Just be glad I LET you take me here." Masurao grabbed Spyke's collar, and smashed him against the tree, pinning him. He held on to Spyke's collar. "Also, I was merely trying to get that Fairy AWAY from me, not harm it." Masurao glared at him. "Now you listen to me, Spyke. I will gladly help in any way I can, but just a word of advice. NEVER put a blade against a Shinobi's neck. The results could end up....Life threatening." Masurao dropped Spyke.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:53 pm

Ryla's tail promptly made its presence apparent next to Masurao and threw its mass over him, attempting to sieze him in its grip.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:56 pm

Masurao noticed the Naga's tail, about to entangle him. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Masurao said camly/annoyed. "Especially if you don't want to be burned by the Ryuuka no jutsu."
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:05 pm

Ryla took the moment of banter the man offered as an opening to throw two muscular coils around his body, ensnaring him tightly, holding his arms to his sides.

She none-too-gently yanked him from the ground and held him in front of her face, narrowing her eyes in annoyance.

"Yeah... right... about that not killing you thing...."

Ryla tilted her head back, opened her mouth and dangled him over it, threateningly.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:21 pm

"I don't need to just use jutsus." Masurao said calmly. 'Chikoushou...' He thought. [i]'How am I going to get out of this one....Aha!' Masurao got a brilliant plan. "Who said anything about burning you on the OUTSIDE?" He said with a smirk. "The Ryuuka no jutsu can melt a portion of a mountain, and the strongest trees in the Forest of Death. So, It will definately melt through your stomach. Also, I could summon Gamabunta inside your stomach, which will cause you to explode. Gamabunta is at least 200 feet tall. I have a few other methods for getting out of your stomach, so why don't we make a compromise? That way, no one would get hurt." Masurao's smirk faded. "What do you say?"

Last edited by on Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:24 pm

Ryla promptly snorted.

"I COULD just bite you in half..."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:27 pm

'Kuso...She has a point...' Masurao thought as a sweat bead ran down the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:59 pm

As Sytath waited for an answer he realized that he had completely forgotten about the others! "Oh, right!", he thought. Now that the battle was over he really didn't have much reason to be where he was. "We can talk later, Shorty, I gotta' scram." With that picked up his case and began running swiftly down Ryla's path.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:51 pm

"Miss Naga," Spyke said quietly and ominously, "Please place him down here next to me, keep him in your grip if you please." His grip tightened around his scythe, every muscle in his body tensed. "He's insulted me as well as you but for the sake of argument, he did insult me before you picked him up."

"Those fairies were your friends I take so I won't hold it against you for attempting to kill him," he said, his voice dark and foreboding. "However, he greatly misunderstand his predicament."

Reaching behind his back with his free hand he pulled a small blue piece of tattered cloth with a metal plate on it from the folds in his waist covering. "You think I don't know who or what the hell you are boy?" he exclaimed, allowing the piece of cloth to rotate in his grip. The carved image matched Masurao's own headband in every way. "Before I retired I was a Jounin Elite, earning the title of Demon for my exploits and fighting style. For me to have surprised like that I would gather you're not but a Chuunin or a Special Jounin."

"As far as I can tell you were from an alternate world, similar to my own but unlike you," he said while putting the old looking headband back in it's place, "I can't for the life of me remember half of my techniques. I can remember what they look like but my memory of much of my techniques is gone... as well as my friends and extended family were taken from me." His face was pained for but a second until he refocused on the Masurao's face.

"I've learned that even the most powerful of shinobi, here in the world of Felarya...," he paused, locking his eyes with that of the sharnigan in front of him, "... is nothing more than a piece meal."

He chuckled at the sharingan eyes trying to deduce his movements or possibly try and hypnotize him. He finished his chuckle and closed and opened his eyes again. Instead of the red or normal eyes, he bore green eyes all around, "Sharingan will not work on me. Nor will it work on anything here," he said deactivating his green eyes quickly, sweating and shaking ever so slightly. "This world's magic protects it's inhabitants from something so simple."

--------------------

"Great," Jim thought as Ryla seemed to have wandered over to the last known area that the other two humans were. "She goes off and leaves me with a bunch of hungry looking Fairies!" he mummbled under his breath, not even noticing the annoyed look on Temi's face.

"Relax, I'm not going to eat someone Rlya finds interesting."
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Masurao was surprised at the fact that Spyke was a ninja from Konoha. "I am a Jounin." Masurao said politely as he looked at him, deactivating his Sharingan. "And, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I was merely testing my strength on, what I know now, a very powerfull Naga." Masurao closed his eyes. "I am sorry for insulting you, Spyke-sama, and Miss Naga. I will follow your orders. And, I will no longer fight unless attacked first. Please, the both of you, forgive my rudeness. Please forgive...me." Masurao had a strong feeling that it would take a long time for the Naga to forgive him. 'Serves me right...' He thought. "If you want, Spyke-sama, I will help you re-learn your forgotten jutsus, if I can."
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:07 pm

Systaths legs carried him as swiftly as possible down the path of felled trees and other wreckage. When he finally reached his destination he stopped for a second to catch his breath. Once he saw Jim he walked over. As he walked he looked over to see Ryla and two other figures nearby. This sight sparked many questions, much like a lot of things he'd seen in this world. When he reached Jim he said, a little out of breath, "Hey, Soldier Boy.", he paused to take a breath, "What'd I miss?." It was then that he began to notice another presence near them. He looked up and did a double-take at what he could only assume was one of those 'fairies' Ryla had mentioned. "Oh, hello."
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:08 pm

Many thoughts ran through Masurao's head. 'I need to learn how to survive in this world, even though my jutsus are still able to work. However, the Sharingan eyes can't work on anything in this world, but at least I can predict something's movements.' Masurao noticed the newcomer. "Hi there." Masurao said to him. Ryla's grip seemed to tighten a little more, causing Masurao to become uneasy.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:13 pm

Ryla sighed and lowered her prisoner to the ground, keeping her grip tight. She really didn't feel like dealing with this. She really just wanted to introduce Jim to Temi, chat with some friends, etc...
She looked to Jim and Temi, observing how they interacted.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:39 pm

Masurao sighed with relief as he closed his eyes. "Miss Naga." He said softly. "I wan't to let you know...I really didn't mean for this to happen. Heh...I was acting like Hokage Naruto used to when he was a child..." Masurao opened his eyes, and looked up at the Naga. "By the way....What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:25 pm

Danny looked on the spectacle of Ryla and this new guys from what he could hear the 2 new guys were Ninja, possibly from different worlds "Hm, I always thought Ninjas wore black..." he said as couple of faries began looking him over curiously, though Danny didn't really pay this any mind, for all he knew it was possibly their fist time seeing an Ox Demon. He looked over to see Systath had made it "Hey, ya finally made it" he said with cheerful grin
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:50 pm

ooc: Is is far far too late to join in?
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:16 pm

Rythmear wrote:
ooc: Is is far far too late to join in?

I don't think so, mikeimp joined not too long ago so I guess it's okay, but you'll hafta take it up with Spyke
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:49 am

Masuaro waited for an answer, and noticed the newcommer.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:00 pm

Ryla crossed her arms in annoyance.

"No, actually, that's not good enough. I don't care if you want to test someone's power or not, you do NOT randomly walk up to a stranger and pick a fight if you don't want to make an ass out of yourself. The others can do what they please. I don't even care anymore."

Ryla released her coils and turned around, heading back towards Temi and Jim. She was far more interested in showing Jim the sights, anyway.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:02 pm

Masuaro leaned against the tree, crossed his arms, and sighed. "We..." He said, "I'm certainly not off to a good start."
Back to top Go down
Ariel91
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:59 pm

Rua awoke with a horrable sceam, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, with a deep breath she tryed to regain contorl as she had been waken by a horrable nightmar of her parents death.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm

Masuaro got startled by a loud scream. He looked in its direction. "What was that?" He said, shocked. Masuaro looked at Spyke. "I'll be right back." He said with a bow. Masuaro dissapeared in a puff of smoke. He jumped from tree branch to tree branch untill he arrived where the noise was. He silently hid behind the tree where he stood. Masuaro peeked around the corner, to find the most beautifull thing he had ever seen. It was a 90 ft. tall Naga with teal eyes, blonde silky long hair, and blue scales on her lower half. He remained cautious, since Nagas fed on humans such as himself.
Back to top Go down
Ariel91
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:12 pm

As Rua sat there, she woundered if anyone or any thing heard her scream, then suttanly she heard a strange nouse comming from the bush behind her. She froze , waiting for another sound...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Unknown.
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next