Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread

Go down 
+19
xlrp
Shady Knight
shuchie
Malahite
Hunter
Cypress
The Nordic Ninja
Spykeofkonoha
Wario-Man
nksrocks
Davis
Sephimink|Kyle
Karbo
Rythmear
The Rev
lami
dlausactor6373
Pendragon
Sean W
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Davis
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Davis

The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:37 pm

Is it me or has the brawl website been spitting out updates that no one really cares about for the past 3 weeks?
Back to top Go down
http://iakos.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:41 pm

It's not just you... it's a load of old rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:46 pm

Allow me to try and defend again, 'cause this was brought up on the Smash World Forums:

If this is about the E for All rehashes we've been getting then in all honestly, we weren't supposed to see those videos. People sneaked cameras in, used cellphone cameras, etc and revealed everything they could and so some of the updates now have lost their luster because of that. So really some of the disapointment in updates comes from the people who recorded footage too.

http://smashboards.com/blog/2007/11/28/if-you-give-a-smasher-a-muffin/

This is a great analogy for that whole thing. Plus I couldn't tell what was going on half the time in those videos 'cause those annoying panel girls or whatever you wanna call 'em were drilling into my ears.

I'm not gonna lie too...the menu screen, rotation, widescreen, etc. updates were kinda lame.

On the other side of the spectrum, How can you say that Angel Island music isn't rockin'? Plus we know now that we can pick the regular Wario which some people have been bitching about a tad when he was first seen in the E3 '06 trailer.

I just hope they don't post any videos from Jump Festa so we don't get the same shit with the E for All rehashes. I'm waiting 'til the Japan release if anything. THAT'S when I'm gonna take all the smashin' and bashin' footage in when it's not on the Dojo.

*steps off his soap box*
Back to top Go down
http://hey-its-its-sean.deviantart.com
Davis
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:42 pm

Here's the problem with that: I haven't seen nor heard anything SSBB aside from the main website, so my opinion on the content isn't because I've seen it. It's because I've seen it coming, the past 3 weeks of updates were stuff that didn't matter or stuff that anybody with half a brain could see coming. It's been spewing out crap that can't be denied.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 4:03 am

The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Just_one_more_Smash__by_Mr_DNA
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 4:04 am

The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Last_checkup2
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:26 am

Wow, Rythmear.

Just wow. I am speechless.

(still funny, though)
Back to top Go down
nksrocks
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
nksrocks

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 12:17 pm

Rythmear wrote:
The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Last_checkup2

LOL. Splatter fun.

This one is made of epic win.
Back to top Go down
http://nksrocks.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:28 pm

Yes indeed it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:01 pm

Wow... that is just... friggin' awesome! Heh.
Back to top Go down
Wario-Man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 pm

Rythmear wrote:
The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Just_one_more_Smash__by_Mr_DNA
Heh. Good ol' Wario. You can't keep that boy down. Very Happy

As for the whole Wario kidnapping thing, I have a theory.

Wario likes Zelda.

You're all saying "DOOD, WTF???", but I'm serious.

Think.

We only know it happens to Zelda. We DON'T know if it happens to Peach.

I'm not saying Zelda would develop feelings for Wario. THAT'D be wrong.

Maybe Wario got so lonely he snapped. He tricked the Ancient Minister into giving him a trophy gun--or he stole it--and used it on Zelda so he'd have some company. Then, he changes her back. Zelda despises him at first, then the Primid attack, the two become friends, that old thing.

And no, I'm NOT on crack.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:34 pm

Wario-Man wrote:
Rythmear wrote:
Heh. Good ol' Wario. You can't keep that boy down. Very Happy

As for the whole Wario kidnapping thing, I have a theory.

Wario likes Zelda.

You're all saying "DOOD, WTF???", but I'm serious.

Think.

We only know it happens to Zelda. We DON'T know if it happens to Peach.

I'm not saying Zelda would develop feelings for Wario. THAT'D be wrong.

Maybe Wario got so lonely he snapped. He tricked the Ancient Minister into giving him a trophy gun--or he stole it--and used it on Zelda so he'd have some company. Then, he changes her back. Zelda despises him at first, then the Primid attack, the two become friends, that old thing.

And no, I'm NOT on crack.

lol - for those of you who don't get the pictures Joke, when Samus fires the Super Beam, she loses 50% of her armour... soo... *points at what Wario says*
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:19 am

Rythmear wrote:

lol - for those of you who don't get the pictures Joke, when Samus fires the Super Beam, she loses 50% of her armour... soo... *points at what Wario says*

Whoa there. We'd need a mature game rating for her to make THAT attack.

lol
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:47 am

I'd buy it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 10:54 am

I think Wario just likes boobs, like any other guy...or he's a masochist and gets off on his own pain. =|
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:42 pm

Sean W wrote:
I think Wario just likes boobs, like any other guy...or he's a masochist and gets off on his own pain. =|

Verily! Heh, a little old English there. Actually, I was really surprised and shocked when I saw Wario's little attack in the trailer.... Nuclear flatulence... what a way to go...
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 8:09 pm

Spykeofkonoha wrote:
Sean W wrote:

Verily! Heh, a little old English there. Actually, I was really surprised and shocked when I saw Wario's little attack in the trailer.... Nuclear flatulence... what a way to go...

It's called the Wario Waft
Back to top Go down
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:34 pm

So what do you guys think about the Dojo taking a break this week? Think they'll come back with something big? I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but I think it'd be cool if we got something ginormous the week after this one.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:39 pm

You know who I'd like to see in Brawl? Crisis! *shot* lol! Just kidding! But, I'd really like to see two characters appear in a Smash Bros. game. First, I'd like to see Alucard from Castlevania. Second, I really want to see Midna from Twilight Princess. She's got a pretty big fan base since TP and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw her star in her own game.

Midna-Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Wario-Man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 4:52 pm

I actually wouldn't mind seeing her in myself. For the Subspace Emissary, I always pondered how it would be if Sonic and Midna were beating the shit from the nostrils of the Primid army.

But, that's just me.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:56 pm

I think Wolf Link and Midna should be a character team (sorta like Ice Climbers but not as sucky) or at least an assist trophy. Also,Alucard sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:27 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
You know who I'd like to see in Brawl? Crisis! *shot* lol! Just kidding! But, I'd really like to see two characters appear in a Smash Bros. game. First, I'd like to see Alucard from Castlevania. Second, I really want to see Midna from Twilight Princess. She's got a pretty big fan base since TP and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw her star in her own game.

Midna-Hmmm...

MIDNA IS A COW-BITCH AND DESERVES TO BE REPEATEDLY SLASHED THROUGH HER SWOLLEN FACE!
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:40 pm

Rythmear wrote:

MIDNA IS A COW-BITCH AND DESERVES TO BE REPEATEDLY SLASHED THROUGH HER SWOLLEN FACE!

Thats a bit harsh...
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
Wario-Man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:00 am

Cypress wrote:
Rythmear wrote:

Thats a bit harsh...
Seriously. I mean, she's better than Navi. XD
Back to top Go down
Davis
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:32 am

The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Comic6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next