Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread

Go down 
+19
xlrp
Shady Knight
shuchie
Malahite
Hunter
Cypress
The Nordic Ninja
Spykeofkonoha
Wario-Man
nksrocks
Davis
Sephimink|Kyle
Karbo
Rythmear
The Rev
lami
dlausactor6373
Pendragon
Sean W
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:52 am

That was only because you needed her help. You couldn't just use her like that. Besides, she was still helpful by revealing enemy weaknesses and giving important clues.

Man. I miss the old N64 days.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:34 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Pendragon wrote:
I guess Rythmear has a point. Though some people called her better than Navi, I seem to remember that fairies could always heal you in that game.

When you die, they come in and save the day by sacrificing their energy for Link.

I don't remember Midna doing that.

Yeah, well, I don't remember Navi ever coming in to heal me when I died either.

It was Other fairies that you caught in bottles that healed you.

Navi was a lot cooler too because, despite the annoying voice, she was Actually useful.

I remember in Kariko when I was trying to figure out how to scale the cliffs, I asked Midna for help, and she said "I'm only helping you because I have to, now hurry and find these bugs!"

And I was like "YOU AREN'T HELPING ME YOU STUPID F(Transmission cut off)"
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:51 pm

I think the fairies dissapear when they heal you, anyway. That would be pretty bad if Navi disappeared.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:59 pm

Rythmear wrote:
dlausactor6373 wrote:
Pendragon wrote:
I guess Rythmear has a point. Though some people called her better than Navi, I seem to remember that fairies could always heal you in that game.

When you die, they come in and save the day by sacrificing their energy for Link.

I don't remember Midna doing that.

Yeah, well, I don't remember Navi ever coming in to heal me when I died either.

It was Other fairies that you caught in bottles that healed you.

Navi was a lot cooler too because, despite the annoying voice, she was Actually useful.

I remember in Kariko when I was trying to figure out how to scale the cliffs, I asked Midna for help, and she said "I'm only helping you because I have to, now hurry and find these bugs!"

And I was like "YOU AREN'T HELPING ME YOU STUPID F(Transmission cut off)"

Scale the cliff? As Wolf Link? Is that in the village or on Death Mountain, because some of the bugs were in the shops, if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:35 pm

hi folks^^ I am noticing some recursive quoting going on in this thread.... please do not quote whole posts, especially if they have fully quoted posts already in them >_<
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:49 am

Will do Cypress. It just helps to give readers a context.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:50 am

dlausactor6373 wrote:

Scale the cliff? As Wolf Link? Is that in the village or on Death Mountain, because some of the bugs were in the shops, if I remember correctly.

Aye - I figured it out, No Thanks To Her...

And as a matter of fact, it proved my point! She didn't even hang around to help when the bomb shop was blowing apart around you! She was like "OMG BOMBS! SAVE YOURSELF COZ IM A USELESS PANSY COWARD!"
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:08 am

Yeesh. At least Navi showed concern when Link got hurt. She helped me and him out everywhere.

Let's not forget about the final battles with Ganondorf. Navi was at your side, helping you to lock on, while Midna was nowhere to be found, likely beaten by Ganondorf already. Yeesh.

NAVI FOR BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:23 pm

rofl - Again you make a good point!

Clearly Navi is the winner here Razz
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:37 am

But, and please note that I am showing concern for Navi for once, Navi's too small. Sure there are some advantages to being that size, but the poor fairy might get crushed. Unless... Perhaps Hylian fairies are related in some way to... Felaryan fairies? Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:24 pm

Well, dlausactor6373, Navi isn't as weak as you think.

The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Navi_does_stuff_by_Hail_NekoYasha

Let's see Midna top that.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:51 pm

Better yet, let's have both Midna and Navi in Brawl and let them duke it out.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:17 pm

Nah >.> I've seen too many cartoons of Midna eating Navi. I'd prefer to quietly shoot her with a bow.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:36 pm

All right. To settle this once and for all, who would be more annoying; Midna, Navi, or the Adoring Fan from TES4 Oblivion?

If you don't know who I'm talking about, just ask.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:52 pm

All of the Elder Scrolls games are rubbish anyway >.< this is a Nintendo thread!

The only way I would accept Midna in Brawl was if she was a CORPSE!
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:00 pm

In an effort to change the subject, wouldn't Castlevania's Alucard be awesome in Brawl?
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:45 pm

Well quite frankly no, he doesn't fit the profile of a brawler. All the characters that have been included so far have been from light hearted adventures - not Vampires who drink blood and slaughter things.
Back to top Go down
Davis
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:52 pm

Snake is a light hearted adventurer?
Back to top Go down
http://iakos.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:55 pm

Hmm... Davis has a good point. Alucard is kind of on the level with Snake.

However, I want to know if he would have a good moveset. He needs to be good with his hands, or have some Brawl-Compatible abilities.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:06 pm

Let's not forget, Snake isn't a Nintendo character - and the maker of Metal Gear has been acknowledged to BEG to have Snake entered in Brawl. He wasn't a first candidate.
Back to top Go down
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:46 am

Well that and I think Hideo and Sakurai are buddies too. 'Least that's what I heard...don't quote me on it directly... >_>;
Back to top Go down
http://hey-its-its-sean.deviantart.com
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:57 am

Rythmear wrote:
All of the Elder Scrolls games are rubbish anyway >.< this is a Nintendo thread!
PC Morrowind seemed fine enough to me. However, none of the Elder Scroll characters could play in this. They are never the same through each playthrough.

And Luigi I think is the closest of the Mario brothers to having 'bad' adventures.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:03 pm

Yeah, possessed mansions are fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:11 am

The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Olimar_joines_the_brawl_by_Onimast

Olimar.

They're serious...

Olimar....

*Kills Nintento*
Back to top Go down
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:44 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen. We give you... the WTF character of the game.

Captain. The Fuck. Olimar.

Honestly I'm curious on how this character wil play out. More than likely he'll be unlocked in the Subspace Emmisary Or in some outlandish way, but really. Anything can happen in Brawl. So don't go exploding just yet.

What can I say? I'm an optimist. =D
Back to top Go down
http://hey-its-its-sean.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread   The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Oblitigary Super Smash Brothers Thread
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next