Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving the dangers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

surviving the dangers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:31 am

sashal smiled blushing as she went along happily she skipped into the clearing were she saw verira and the other two girls who were still cowering together sashal skipped over to the table and gestured for baras to hurry up
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:18 pm

"I'm coming!" Baras said, walking a bit faster. "Alright, let's see here..." He materiailized a meat hanger, restored the duikers back to size, and hung them on the meat hanger. "Well, it ain't officially cookin' without a chef's hat." He then materialized a chef's hat and put it on. He then looked up at Verira, and asked, "So, what kind of flavoring would you like? I mean, I know you said you wanted garlic, but is there anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:43 am

"i'm not really sure" Verira said "As i said earlier, it has been 42 years since i've had a cooked meal" Verira giggled a little.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:45 am

sashal looked up at verira nervously and trembling then she looked at baras "maybe we could rub ose on it use her as flavouring"she says causing rose to panick and hug arin in fear
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:50 am

Baras chuckled at Sashal's suggestion of using Rose as flavoring. "Har dee har har, very funny, Sashal."

He then looked up at Verira, and asked, "Well, in that case, you mind me adding a few personal touches?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:56 am

"go ahead, i'm fairly sure that your guesses at cooking will be better than mine" Verira said and smiled
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:07 am

rose and arin coward nearby to verira they were shaking very much sashal looks at them and then at baras "do you think we could use rose as the appetiser"she says causing rose to go pale
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:14 am

"Yes, I'm pretty sure that would be a bad idea. Besides, you're scaring the crap out of your friend." he said to Sashal.

In response to what Verira said, Baras said, "Well, I don't know about that. I'm just trying to make something you like."

He then turned his attention to the duikers, and materialized some garlic salt along with some other unknown herbs and spices. "Now, if I were to..." He then began to mumble to himself, applying the garlic salt and the herbs and spices to the duikers, and flipping them over to put it on the other side. "...and that should give it a very delicious spicy yet sweet taste."

He then materialized five iron sticks with sharp ends, and ran them through each of the duikers. He then placed the duikers over the firewood. He pulled out a matchbox, lit the fire, and materialized five orbs to slowly turn the duikers as they were being cooked.

"Well, it'll be a while before that's finished cooking, so why don't we go ahead and get to know each other a little better, eh?" Baras said, sitting down cross-legged.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:07 am

"ok, we don't have anything better to do" verira said to baras, then looked at rose and arin and gently said "Please stop shaking, i already told you, i won't eat you if you cook for me and you are cooking right now, so i won't eat you"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:54 am

rose and arin looked at veria and then quickly ran into the tent to hide from her sashal looked at verira "well erm were shall we begin well im sashal and im 19 years old"sashal says nervously
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:39 am

"Verira is my name, eating is my game" Verira giggled. " i'm 56 years old and i was actually raised by humans untill i was 14"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:48 am

sashal quivered when verira said that "erm well erm thats good to know i guess but what will you do to us if we see you again later like say tommorow"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:51 am

"let you go" verira said. " as i told twice already i keep my promises. You cook for me and i won't eat you, not today, not tommorow, not ever" Verira said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:57 am

sashal smiled at this "hey how would you like to keep rose"she says smiling to verira and rose comes out of the tent and sits infront of verira nervously
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:01 am

"what are you talking about?" Verira said, then saw rose come out and sit before her. "what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:05 am

rose looked at verira and then at sashal "yeah what is going on" sashal smiled and pushed rose shakingly towards verira poor rose was shaking with fear and sashal simply says "as a token of friendship please take her ro do with as you please"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:09 am

"ok now i get it, you must be either plain evil or a neko hater" Verira said with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:11 am

rose looked up nervously at verira "so will you take her"sashal says to verira nervously
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:13 am

"no, not against her will, that's for sure, i only force someone when i want to eat them" Verira said
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:17 am

rose smiles and scampers back into the tent then she comes out and throws a shoe at sashal and a chair at verira nervously before atempting to run from verira sashal smiles and says "well that was unexpected"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:24 am

Verira grabs rose by the tail again but without lifting her into the air this time. "hey why did you throw that at me? i'm not gonna eat you, so just relax" Verira said a little angry at her then looked at sashal and said "and would you stop scaring her like that. I have been a predator of humans and nekos for 36 years, but i have never met any one as mean as you. isn't this neko your friend?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:27 am

rose screams and claws at verira's hand that was holding her tail as she tried to esape sashal looked up at verira and nodded "yeah sure i will and of course she's my friend but out the reality is sometimes its everyone for themselves"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:38 am

Verira hardly noticing rose clawing her hand looks very angrily at Sashal and yells "what did you say? friends are supposed to help each other no matter what"

Verira picks Rose up and pets her head "you are pretty cute" Verira smiles
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:40 am

rose sighs when verira pats her head and blushed when verira said that she was cute

sashal looked at verira sadly and says "im sorry i won't do it again"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:43 am

(i think we need baras to step up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving the dangers
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next