Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving the dangers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

surviving the dangers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:09 am

"Why do they always try to run, when nagas are clearly faster?" Verira sighed, went back into the treetops and started swinging towards Sashal
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:10 am

sashal ran as fast as she could jumping over roots and holes as she went she stooped and then changed direction and ran again past verira and back towards her friends
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:13 am

"Hmmmm, she must be going back to her friends" Verira thought. "i'll just follow her for now" Verira smiled and slowed down a notch.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:15 am

sashal kept running until she reached a clearing with one single tent in and two female girls one neko and the other one a human sitting by a fire sashal panted and tripped over landing next to the neko "rose arin we need to...."she panted to her friends
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:21 am

Verira stoped a few tree's from the clearing, placed herself on top of a thick branch and started watching the three girls with a smile.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:24 am

rose scratched her head near he cat ears and got to her feet looking at sashal confused arin also got to her feet she helped sashal up and then looked at her slightly worried sashal caught her breathe and says "big naga we need to run now leav the stuff here"she says drawing breathes the three girls look around nervously
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:27 am

Verira still hiding in a tree, way out of sight, tries to hold in her laugther. "This is going to be good" Verira thought
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:29 am

rose and arin look at each other then look at sashal and then all three girls laugh "it probably won't even turn up here you probably lost it"rose says then leads all three of them into a the tent to collect there things
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:37 am

"now, this could be funny" Verira giggled and slithered down, as quit as she could and put her head, right in front of the tent, with a big smile on her face and her tail wagging in the air.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:39 am

there bags on theer backs the three girls walked out out the two humans followed by the neko walking out sashal bumped into the naga's face and then the other two bumped into her and fell back all three girls looking at the naga with fear clear on there faces
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:57 am

"So human, what's it gonna be?" The smile on Verira's face, was wiped clean off, as she asked sashal the question.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:59 am

sashal looked at the naga unable to say anything but "uh um i um"she says shaking a little now as she had lost her knife arin spoke up "don't eat us please"she says timidly
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:03 am

"oh don't worry human, i won't eat you" Verira said as nicely as she could.

"If you do me a favor, that is" verira giggled.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:05 am

arin and rose looked at each other then shoved sashal forward and arin says "what sort of favor miss"she says timidly to verira's face and rose just watches the scene and then attempts to sneak away from the naga
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:13 am

"stay put kitty." Verira growled

Then verira put on a big smirk and said "if you wanna know, then ask this girl" and licked Sashal, on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:18 am

rose stopped were she was and looked at the terrified sashal rose then started to crawl into the tent to hide sashal shuddered as verira licked her and says "she wants us to cook for he"she says to arin "but problem is we don't actually have anything to cook"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:23 am

"hmmmm that is a problem, then i guess i'll just have to eat you all" verira said with a smirk on her face.

taking Arin in her hand and dangling her over her mouth, by holding her shirt with two fingers. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:29 am

(Baras's bio is in the spoiler tag. Click to read.)

Spoiler:

Just then, a human teleported onto Verira's shoulder, and said, "Now, now, now, good naga, must you resort to this cannibalistic behavior? Don't you think there's another way to settle this matter?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:32 am

arin coward as she was held over verira's mouth and almost began crying then she saw baras and yelled to him "get out o here she will eat you as well" sashal stands were she is horrified and rose pears out of the tent nervously
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:36 am

Baras just shrugged and said, "I know. That's what I want." He said to the naga, "Look, if you eat these girls, you're still going to have space in your stomach, but if you eat me, and leave these girls be, I promise I can fill up your stomach immediately."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:25 pm

Verira still dangling arin over her mouth, looked very confused at Baras. Verira then closed her mouth and looked straight at him. "where in the world did you come from?" Verira asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:28 pm

arin looked at the two still dangling she tried uselessly to escape from verira's grip while rose hid inside the tent and watched nervously sashal looked up at the dangling form of arin nervously
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:33 pm

"Well, I was taking a walk, you see, and I noticed you were about to eat that girl you're holding right there. And seeing as how you laid those traps earlier, I didn't want to risk walking into one of them, so I just teleported myself onto your shoulder, hope you don't mind. But anyway, like I said, just leave those girls alone, and swallow me instead. I promise you that you'll have a full stomach if you do. Yes, I know I'm not making any sense, and no, I'm not lying." he said, hoping that the naga wouldn't swallow the person she was holding.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:39 pm

"Hmmmmm, i don't know, it seems fishy. Wait, you found my traps? how in the world did you find them, i hid them perfectly" Verira said surprised
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:40 pm

arin sighed and listened to the two converse she was still being held by verira "well don't mind me"she says nervously o the naga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving the dangers
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next