Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving the dangers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

surviving the dangers - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:43 pm

"hey baras, do you by any chance have some rope? I'm so gonna tie her up this time" Verira says, while looking like she's about ready too kill.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:44 pm

arin looked at her then at rose "hey lighten up will you whats wrong anyway"she says taking glances at rose and then back at verira
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:50 pm

"Well, I could maeterialize some, but...why do I need to? Is she aggravating you that badly?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:51 pm

"What's wrong your ask? Isn't it obvius?" Verira asked, while grinding her teeth a little and looking at rose, very angrily. "she's starting to get on my nerves" Verira said. "oh to hell with it" Verira said and went over to the nearest tree, to grab some vines she could tie Rose with.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:54 pm

arin watches her go to get the vines "but wait all she's doing is sleeping with the end of your tail around her"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:57 pm

"i don't care, she should know how to take a hint" Verira said, as she went back towards rose, with her hands full of thin vines.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:59 pm

arin sighed "oh come on she obviously like's you,you don't have to tie her up"she says scratching her chin sashal continues to sit next to baras and watches her feet while listening to what was going on she had her hand on top of baras's hand
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:06 pm

"either you get her away from me or i will" Verira said. "one way or another"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:09 pm

arin sighed and left rose were she was she then looked at verira "why don't you like her she just wwants to be close to you"she says to verira "is that so bad i guess she just sees you as a mother figure"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:12 pm

"And besides..." said Baras teleporting himself onto a tree branch beside Verira. "...there could be doing something FAR more annoying. Like singing 'The Song That Gets On Everybody's Nerves' over and over again."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Verira ignored them both and bend down to tie rose in the vines.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:19 pm

rose continued sleeping and purred in her sleep she rolled onto her side as she did and arin watched verira and then she ran infront of rose to sheld her from verira
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:22 pm

"And on another note..." Baras continued, not noticing the naga ignoring him, "she's asleep, isn't she? Couldn't you just move your tail, and just deal with her when she wakes up?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:34 pm

"why do you even care? it's not like i'm gonna hurt her or anything. I'm just gonna tie her up and put her in the tent" Verira said
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Baras just shrugged and said, "I'm just saying, is all."

He then teleported himself onto the ground, and walked over to Arin, saying, "Anyway, I don't think I've gotten to know you yet. You're Arin, right?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:29 pm

arin while still protectin rose from verira looked at baras "yeah im arin and i already know that your baras so no need for any more formallities"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:31 pm

"Of course." Baras said. "So, what do you want to do now?" he asked, materializing his yo-yo and playing with it.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:57 am

sashal sighed "i can think of a few things"she says blushing and arin looks at her smiling she then moves away from the sleeping rose and stands next to baras sashal scowls standing up she also stands next to baras and holds his hand smiling
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:09 am

"Oh, um...really?" he asked a bit nervously, now that Arin and Sashal were both beside him. 'Aw, crap, don't tell me I attracted HER too?! he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:11 am

"yeah"sashal says blushing she rested her head on his shoulder arin smiles and enters the tent and comes out a few minutes latergiggling to herself
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:26 am

When Arin went back into the tent, Baras sighed in relief, and took that time to brush his fingers through Sashal's hair, and gave her a kiss on the head. When Arin came back out giggling, he cocked an eyebrow, saying, "What?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:27 am

arin giggles to herself and walks past baras she then goes to sleep next rose sashal blushes a little letting go of baras's hand she goes into the tent smiling to herself as she did
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:46 pm

As Sashal walked into her tent, he looked to see the sun setting. "Well, guess I better get comfortable." he said to no one in particular, and he teleported himself onto a tree branch, and laid down, looking up at the forming night sky.
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:05 pm

can i join in with my mages
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:45 am

though it might make things abit difficult
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving the dangers
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next