Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving the dangers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

surviving the dangers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Baras had decided to let Verira and the others work out each other's problems, but he decided that enough was enough. "I'm going to have to agree with what Verira said, that was pretty much downright mean. I mean, if you call someone your friend, you don't just backstab them when the going gets tough. You stay by their by their side 'til the very end. Even if it means death. But, since you apologized, I'm not going to say anything else on the matter."

He then looked up at Rose and said, "Hey, I'm sorry if Sashal scared you. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:18 am

rose quivered in verira's grip and just looks up at her nervously

Sashal watched verira and rose then she called o verira "so what will you do with her" she syas hoping verira would keep rose
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:28 am

"i'll let her do what she want's, that's what the deal was" Verira said, smiled to rose and patted he gently on the head.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:30 am

rose trembled in fear from verira and blinked in confussion as verira patted her head

sashal looked at verira "actually the deal was we cook for you and you don't eat us"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:33 am

"ok little miss perfect. all i wanted to do was eat you, and since that's out of the question you are free to do as you want" Verira rolled with her eyes and patted Rose again
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:36 am

sashal sighed and watched as verira patted the terrified rose as she shook in verira's grip in fear rose ighed and arin poked her head out of the tent to see what was going on.
arin looked around "whats going on.....put her down now"she says harhly when she spots verira holding rose
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:39 am

"easy i'm just patting her head, besides she never said she wanted to get down"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:40 am

rose looked up at verira giving a cute look as she did Arin looked up at verira and says "she likes it when some strokes her back"she says grinning
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:43 am

Verira smiled 'finally they stopped shaking' Verira thougth "her back you say, ok" Verira said and stopped patting Roses head and started patting her back instead.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:45 am

rose smiled and started to purr in pleasure she enjoyed being stoked on the back arin smiles as she watches the scene "well she seems happy to be with you"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:49 am

(dammit joker you are slow, come on man)

"hmmm, well here you go kitty" Verira said and put Rose down down. "hey baras is the food isn't the food ready yet?" Verira asked
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:52 am

(you two are never online at the same time)

rose smiled crawled over to verira rubbing against her scales and then lying down infront of her purring
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:25 am

"come on neko, go over to your friends or friend" Verira says, giving Sashal a nasty look.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:28 am

sashal sighed as she sat back down next to baras and stared at her bare feet rose stayed were she was purring as she moved closer to verira smiling arin looked at them confused "i think she likes you and did i miss something"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:30 am

"kinda" Verira says and moves rose over to Arin. "why don't you let the neko tell you"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:33 am

rose hisses angrilly and then moves back over to verira and lies next to her again arin sighed and looked at her "best not to move her she's stuburn when she wants to be"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:42 am

Verira gave it some thougth, she then winked her eye so that only rose wouldn't notice it. Verira picked Rose up and moved her hand in front of her head with rose on the hand, looked at Rose for a few seconds then gave her a big lick. "UMMMMMMMMM, too bad i promised not to eat you when you are this tasty" Verira said and put rose in front of the tent.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:43 am

rose whimpered she had not liked being licked and shot back in the tent thinking she came back out happily yawning she lied next to verira resting her head on verira's tail smiling as she fell to sleep purring arin shrugged "told you"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:20 am

(Well, I'm sorry, but it's not my fault I have to get extra sleep because I have to work a 12-hour night shift.)

As Baras listened to them sort out their problems, he looked over to the fire and checked on the cooking duikers. He cut inside the meat to see if they were completely cooked, and sure enough. He put out the fires, put on some heavy-duty gloves, and grabbed the iron stick that held one of the duikers. "Here you go!" he said cheerfully. "Let me know what you think."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:36 pm

(wow bummer)

"seriusly, if she doesn't get off me, i'm gonna tie her up" Verira said and moved Rose into the tent.

"so it's done?" Verira asked.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:14 pm

(Eh, work's work. I'll live.)

"Yep!" Baras said. "Checked myself to see if the meat was completely cooked. Hope you like it!"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:23 pm

"so do i" Verira said and smiled. Verira gently took the duiker off the iron stick and smelled it. "well it certainly smells great" Verira put the duikers in her mouth one at a time, savored the taste for a while and then swallowed them. "best meal i've had in 42 years" Verira giggled
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:46 am

rose smiled inside the tent and walked out to the end of verira's tail and laid on it she then wrapped part of it around her waist purring she fell asleep smiling as she sucked her thumb while she slept
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:57 am

"Glad you enjoyed it!" Baras said with a smile. As he saw Rose wrap Verira's tail around her and go to sleep, he looked back up at Verira and said, "Looks like she's become quite fond of you."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:40 pm

rose purred happily in her sleep the end of verira's tail wrapped around her she was sucking her thumb "aw how nice"arin says aloud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving the dangers
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next