Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving the dangers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

surviving the dangers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:45 pm

"Well, I didn't find them, per se, but I noticed that one of the people you captured had fallen into one, and I didn't want to take any chances so...yeah. As for the fishy part, just think about it like this...if your stomach isn't full if you swallow me, you'll have to eat them anyway!" he said. Baras looked over at the person who the naga was holding, and said, "Well, I'm sorry for the lack of attention, but I'm trying to barter for your salvation here."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:46 pm

As a sign to Arin, that she should keep quit Verira gave her a little shaking
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:48 pm

arin felt the shaking about and almost threw up she looked nervsly at verira sashal who stood on the ground simply looked between verira baras and arin and then she attempted to sneak away from the naga
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:54 pm

Verira still looking at baras, hadn't noticed Sashal at all. "Sorry human, i just can't see any reason to trust you, besides all they have to do, to get of of this mess, is to give me a cooked meal" Verira sighed and shruged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:57 pm

arin then spoke up "yeah but we told you we don't have anything to cook for you all we have is each other and some stale bread"she says nervously while sashal still continues to sneak away stepping on a few twigs as she went and rose came out of the tent her cat ears twitching slightly
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:21 pm

"what if you had some fresh caugth animals? then could you do it?" Verira asked
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:23 pm

arin looked at verira "no i don't think i would be..."she trails off noticing the other two were making an attempt to escape she watched as sashal tiptoed silently away from veria and how rose crawled away her cat tail moving nervously
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:28 pm

Verira saw Arin look away and looked the same way, to see what she was looking at. "Excuse me, but where are you two going" Verira asked, with a little angry voice.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:29 pm

sashal gulped she knew she was caught and looked up at the naga nervously smiling weakly "um well i was just leaving2she says nervously and rose ignored verira and continued to crawl away slightly faster
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Baras just shrugged and said, "Well, if you won't let me feed you from the inside..." he pressed a button on his gauntlet, and teleported onto the ground. "...I'll just give these ladies cooking supplies."' He then materialized a table, and materialized various cooking supplies on said table. "And I can go catch something really quick if you're interested. Better than being served as lunch."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Seeing Rose ignoring her, made Verira pretty mad, so she grabbed Rose by the tail lifted her. "You better anwser me, when i talk to you, Neko" Verira said very angrily.

Verira looked at baras, still having some pretty angry eyes. " don't waste time, just go check up on my traps, most of them should have an animal in them"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:39 pm

arin looked down supprised at what she saw and smiled weakly "er yeah if you could thanks" and then rose let out an eep as verira picked her up roughly by the tai and nervously said "s..sorry"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:43 pm

Baras just shrugged, let out a "Can do. Just don't eat them while I'm gone." With that he teleported out.

Five Seconds Later...

"Hey, I'm back." said Baras, just recently teleported back with some dead duikers. "Will this do? Anyway, what'd I miss while I was gone?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:46 pm

sashal looked at the dead duikers that baras had brought back and walked over to the table smiling at baras and she calmly said "not much"she then looks nervously at the naga who still held her friends in her hands
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:50 pm

Verira now really confused. "is your brain ok?" Verira said "you were gone for five seconds, i couldn't even have eaten one of them in that time, not even if i hurried"

"the girl is right, how about you check the other traps" Verira said, now having calmed down, while looking forward to a human cooked meal.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:53 pm

arin was lose enough to whisper to rose "i don't know how to cook duikers do you"rose shakes her head "no never had to before only cooked things back in the homeland"arin sighs then says to verira "well could you let us down now so we can cook"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:57 pm

"Ah, I see. Well, these duikers aren't gonna cook themselves. You don't mind me helping me out, do you, um...what are your names?" asked Baras, as prepared to make as big a fire as he could for cooking the duikers.

He looked up at the naga and asked, "Oh, I was? " He looked at his watch to see that he hadn't been gone for that long. "Eh, stupid gauntlet must've automatically activated the glitchy time freezing technology again. Oh, well. Anyway, I didn't get your name either. You...are...?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:58 pm

sashal walked to baras "im sashal the red haired neko is rose and the other human is arin"she says nervously to baras
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Verira looked in her hands and blushed a little "oh sorry, i totally forgot about you two. hehe" Verira giggled a little embarassed and let Arin and Rose down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:04 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, Sashal. I'm Baras. Anyway..." he then looked up to the naga and asked, "So, naga-whose-name-I-don't-know-yet, how do you prefer your duikers?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Verira looked at baras and got even more embarassed "Oh yeah i never told you my name. My name is Verira and for the duiker, i don't remember" Verira's face turned red. "sorry but i haven't had cooked food in FortyTwo years. I do remember that i prefered food that was spicy but not too spicy"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:39 pm

"A pleasure to meet you, Verira." he said, giving a slight bow. "Well, if you like spicy food...hm...let's see here..." He then pulled up a holographic screen to see what spicy food he could use. "Hmmm...well, I guess peppers seems a good way to go. No red ones, though. WAY too hot." He turned to Verira and asked, "Do you mind me using green jalopeno peppers, or would you like me to use something a bit cooler, like garlic?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Verira put a finger to her lip and looked at the sky. "Hmmmm ...... I think garlic would be best, thanks"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:59 pm

"You're welcome." He then pressed a button on his gauntlet, materializing a few cloves of garlic. He then pressed another button on his gauntlet, and began to absorb the atomic structure of the duikers, causing them to shrink. When he had shrunk the duikers down to four inches each, he materialized a plastic bag, and placed the shrunken duikers inside it. "Hey Verira, do you know where a stream is around here? I've got to gut and skin these duikers before I have them back to their normal size, and I'd like to have some running water while I do it." he asked Verira.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:05 pm

"just about a mile ... that way" Verira said and pointed out the clearing.

(i'm gonna hit he hay, cya)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving the dangers
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next