Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deeper Felarya

Go down 
+6
GiantessFanXXX
JohnDoe
Darkstorm Zero
Jætte_Troll
codaman
Tuc135
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:13 pm

Deeper Felarya. That name has sparked more legends and myths than any other place on this plane. In almost every map, the Deeper Felarya region is an ominous blank, with only the dire warning to stay away written on it. This strange place has fascinated many, with its bountiful massive trees, serene rivers, and fanciful creatures. Yet of those brave souls that venture into Deeper Felarya, few ever return.

However, of those that do return, they return bearing fabulous treasure, mysterious arcane artifacts, or strange magical abilities. Rumors tell of many ancient temples and ruins hidden within the depths of the azure rainforests of Deeper Felarya, waiting to be explored and plundered.. A wealth of fortune, power, knowledge, and adventure awaits those courageous enough to enter.

Provided you live long enough to find it.

<><><><>

I'm going to try and make this RP somewhat more structured than the usual fare here. I was thinking I would function as a GM of sorts, describing the environment and the NPC's. From there, the characters could do whatever they wished. I was thinking of making a map of the areas that the group has explored. If you get any ideas, feel free to send them to me via PM.

Mind you, this is the first time I've tried something like this. I don't even know if it will work, but hey, I'll never know if I don't try.

Rules: general
The standard rules of no godmodding and no controlling other players characters without their consent apply.

Please don’t leave anyone behind. If someone hasn’t posted in a little while, wait for them. On the other hand, if you know you're going to be gone for a while, let us know.

Do try to be descriptive in your posts.

Bear with me if I can't post every day. I do have obligations in real life. I'll warn you if I'll be absent for long periods of time.

Please limit teleportation. It’s little fun when you can escape any situation with a thought. I’m not outlawing it, but have a reason not to use it all the time. For example, have the teleportation cause fatigue, making the user rest before teleporting again. Or have any teleportation spells use up something with each cast, like a gem or prepared totem or amulet.

No overpowered characters. It's fine if a prey character could be a challenge to a pred in an even fight, perhaps even somewhat superior. But no characters that are invulnurable or could destroy everyone else with relative ease. I want survival to be a challenge, not a cakewalk. On the same token, if your character has any super powerful abilities, put in something to limit it, like with examples I mentioned with teleportation

In your first post, please list your character’s abilities, possessions, and magical skill. And a quick description of your character’s appearance and motivation for entering Deeper Felarya would be helpful as well.

Example
Name: Myrah
Appearance: Myrah is an eighty foot tall dridder, with a glossy black spidery abdomen and legs, dark blue skin, indigo eyes, and black hair. She wears her hair long, and for some reason wears a blue ribbon and a small bell as a hair ornament. She has a pouch of silk slung to one side, and a sword and scabbard across the small of her back, bound in place with strong silk cords.

Possessions:
Sword and scabbard
A few weighted silk nets folded for throwing.
Silk pouch containing dried meat rations and several vials of spices and seasonings.
A few stones with runes carved on them. One with a heat rune, and a few with healing runes.
A silk covered waterskin.
A folded up sleeping web
A silk cloak.

Abilities:
Myrah is a superb cook.
Myrah is skilled in hand to hand combat, both with her sword and in unarmed wrestling.
Myrah, as a dridder, can produce silk and weave it into a variety of objects.
Myrah, as a dridder, has a venomous bite, with effects ranging from paralysis, sleep, to severe pain and tissue damage.

Motivation: Officially, to find new rare ingredients to cook with. Truthfully, she has a bit of wanderlust recently, and wanted to do something exiting.

<><><><><><>
Characer list:
Codaman:
Cody: Human/Angel hybrid. 5'8' 132 pounds. Dark Brown messy semi long hair. Light tanned clear white skin.Wears jeans with a black leather belt. shirt dependent on wing use. Has 2/4 white feathery angel wings.

GiantessFan:
Jenny the blind neko

Vegeta002:
Ha'dara: A 100ft Naga (about 300 from head to tail-tip) with orange/gold scales, spiked-up gold hair and green eyes. His hair and scales have a faint gold glow, that gets brighter when he uses Ki. He wears an orange shirt with an image of a Super Saiyan (yes, you read that correctly) on the front.

Jætte_Troll:
Fenja: Fenja is a Jotun - she has a tail resembling that of a cow, pointed ears and tusks (being a female these tusks are pretty small and not that noticable) She has long messy blond hair and light brown eyes, with an open friendly face. She wears only a leather vest and a fur wraparound skirt. She carries a traveling sack on her back and the Travel Sphere at her side in a sling.

Grip: Grip is a human, tall and slim. He has blue eyes and brown hair that is a bit long. He wears a white shirt, with black coat, pants and boots. Often has tinted goggles on hand, or on forehead.

The Joker:
Cazaria: Cazaria is usually 75 feet tall, but when she's shrunk down to human size, she comes off around 5 feet. She has white skin with red hair and green eyes, and four dragonfly wings on her back. She wears her hair down to her shoulders, and has a cloth pouch tied around her hip with rope.

Darkstorm Zero:
Geeran "Felitaur" Holden: Geeran is a slightly tall and slim to medium built young man with medium length aubourn hait thats spiked up and back in a few places. Wears his pilot suit almost all the time, which is black exept for the sleeeves which are red and lined purple. Helmet matches this color scheme.

DINN: Picture in this page.

Malahite:
Rand Gascoigne: Rand is a 5'11" human with leathery skin and slick black hair. He's suffering from premature baldness, and has his hair combed over to conceal this fact when not wearing a hat / helmet. There are light sideburns on the left side his face, as well as a notable burn-scar covering most of his right. He is often wearing light button-down clothing, though he will wear anything from commoner's clothes to heavy furs - depending on his area of activity. Along with the right side of his face, his right neck-side & shoulder is burnt heavily, while his right ear is nigh-useless after being almost fused shut. His build is standard, though with a somewhat bloated belly.

Morys Archer: Neko that's almost 6'7" in height, built like a weight lifter. Fine cream-colored fur covers his chest, upper arms and legs, with the rest of his skin a reddish color. His ears are humanoid, though his chestnut-brown facial hair is abnormally thick - almost giving the look of a mane. Morys's hands are about as dextrous as paws, and have the claws to match. There's a recent injury to his side still healing from the last raid - a spear jab through a gap in his armor - which slows him down. He's usually wearing light, soft clothing of decent quality beneath or alongside his armor.

Helen Maison: A half-elf roughly 5'4" in height with fair-but-scarred skin. Her curly red hair is short but cleanly, while her body is kept decently shaved otherwise. Her left foot is a wooden replacement, with a cold-iron dagger built in that may be released & withdrawn with a proper tapping. Helen's endowment is only an a-cup. Wears 'loose' clothes of comfortable but cheap material.

Catherine Wake: Human standing 5'10" with a c-cup endowment, and a somewhat pudgy build. Her straight blonde hair goes down to her shoulders, and her slightly puffy face sports deep blue eyes with thick eyebrows. She's usually dressed in a light brown robe, with shoes instead of the other's boots.

JohnDoe:
Joseph Stranger: Height: 6 ft 2 inches, weight 230 lbs. Scruffy looking character, in a wide brim hat and a duster over homemade clothes made out of hides. Brown hair covers both his head, and the stubble on his unshaven face. Has elongated canines if you look closely. He would also have claws on his hands and feet, but he cuts and files them down to normal size and shape.

<><><><><><>

Myrah came to a stop, halting just before the bank of the Chordoni River, widely regarded as the southernmost border of Deeper felarya. She stood, gazing across the river ford, as tiny wavelets lapped against her foremost spidery feet. Ahead of her, the blue leafed trees towered high, dwarfing even her formidable size and bathing the ground ahead in a dim aqua light.

“Well, this is it,” Myrah said to herself, grinning as she gazed into the beautiful, yet dangerous forest. “I’ve been sitting in my lair for too long. This is gonna be great!” With that, Myrah started walking again, wading through the shallow part of the water. She forded the river, holding her silk pouch and sword and scabbard above her head. Climbing up on the opposite bank, she put her pouch and scabbard back on, and walked forward, into Deeper Felarya.

Last edited by Tuc135 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:23 pm

(nice.. ill join in.. just give me a bit.. just to let you know cody will be the only one ill be using.. but he will be a bit older... about 17 years old)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:43 pm

(Ohh, I like the idea of a more structured one. This is actually sort of an RP suited for Fenja... her home mountains and valley can only be reached through deeper Felarya.)
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:44 pm

(OOC: I might join in as Geeran, once I finish up his profile, A pred hunter in such a place would make sense)
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:33 am

(I've been looking at these RPGs for awhile, contemplating joining them, and this one seems like the kind I'd like to try out if nobody minds.)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 am

(Sure, this RP is open to all. Go ahead and post your characters when you think of them, and an intro post of them meeting up with myrah. I'm hoping for a mix of preds and preys, though the preys will have to convince the preds they're more than just emergency food supplies initially. Oh, and do post all the abilities and possessions a character has. There will be some fighting, but there will be other obstacles as well, and I would like to tailor them to the skills of the characters present. If you don't want the whole list known, PM it to me.)
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:26 am

Sent you a PM mate, Geeran's probably not going to show as an ally.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:27 am

(i already PMed all my char info.. but myrah knows cody right? seeing as they have already met?)
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:39 am

(sweet i'll join using Jenny)

Jenny the blind neko

Possesions: a white shirt black miniskirt and a simple bracelet

Abilities:she's blind she likes to talk and she is athletic and a good gymnast

Motivation:she has none she went there by acident

<><><><><><><><><><><>><><><>><><><><>

Jenny groaned shaking herself dry after having fallen in a river she squeezed water out of her hair,before she continued walking into the forest she had no idea where she had were was or of the surroundings she swallowed nervously breaking into a run.Because she was running she had no idea what was ahead and ran straight into one of myrah's legs she gasped falling backwords and landing onto her butt she groaned massaging her head gently.

Last edited by GiantessFanXXX on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:40 am

(are you actually going to post on this one? XD)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:42 am

(Please, no overpowered characters. It's fine if a prey character could be a challenge to a pred in an even fight, perhaps even somewhat superior. But no characters that are invulnurable or could destroy everyone else with relative ease. I want survival to be a challenge, not a cakewalk. On the same token, if your character has any super powerful abilities, put in something to limit it, like with examples I mentioned with teleportation.)

(I'll add this to the official rule list.)

(Codaman, your character is good. Darkstorm, could you select a less powerful character. That mech could probably slaughter Myrah without even breaking a sweat.)

(Jenny's fine, but does she have any skills besides talking? I don't mean just combat skills, but mundane stuff. I listed Myrah's skill in cooking for example. Hopefully, I'll be able to give each character their moment to shine, but it'll be difficult if I don't know what Jenny is good at.)
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:45 am

(hmm i added to jennys abilitys)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:45 am

(just recently cody and jenny had a run in where cody gave her the ability to "sence" her surroundings more than see them.. kinda like a predator sence... will that work for jenny in this case?)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:47 am

(If Giantessfan wants it. Given that she's blind, I'm fine with her having something to compensate.)
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:49 am

(I think I'll try this, Ha'dara's brief profile is in the spoiler to save room.)

Spoiler:

Ha'dara slithered along the bank of the river with his eyes closed, humming to himself quietly until he sensed a large person not to far away. Opening his eyes and not humming anymore, he moved toward the person, eventually spotting a Dridder.

Not coming from Felarya, he wasn't one of the people raised with the Dridder stereotype and went over to her "I didn't know anyone else was around here."

Last edited by vegeta002 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:51 am

(nah i'll just leave her as she is could we get this rp rolling already)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:05 am

(alright...)

Cody was flying above the outer area of Felarya that he has known.. all the way to the edge of the Chordoni River. he was aimlessly looking for something to do until he saw a familiar figure across the river.. he then flew down dodging the trees as he came to a stop on Myrahs shoulder. "hay.. long time no see.. never seen you this far away from your home.." Cody said vanishing his wings..
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:26 am

Myrah looked into the depths of the jungle of Deeper Felarya, waiting for herself to dry off. It was hard to think such a beautiful place could be as dangerous as all the tales made it out to be. Her contemplation was interrupted before long, though. She startled when she felt the bump against her leg, and lifted the foot up and looked underneath it.

“Well, isn’t this lucky. A bit of food for the road,” Myrah said, smiling upon seeing Jenny. She reached down, plucked the neko up between a thumb and forefinger, and brought her up to her face. She opened her mouth, but then closed it again, and looked closer at the neko.

“You…look familiar,” Myrah said, looking hard to identify the facial features on the tiny neko. She gave Jenny a good lick, her face brightening as she did so. “I knew it! I know that taste! You’re Dupe’s neko, aren’t you? What are you doing wandering here by yourself?”

As she waited for the neko’s answer, she looked over as Cody landed on her shoulder. “Well, if it isn’t the tasty one,” Myrah said. “Yes, I am a ways from home, but every once in a while it’s good to get out and about. I still want to try those recipe’s on you, mind you. But that’s for another time.”

Distracted with Jenny’s and Cody’s arrival, she didn’t notice Ha’dara’s quiet arrival until he spoke. Myrah grabbed Jenny and Cody in one hand and spun to face the naga. She backed up a little from him, reaching back and grasping the hilt of her sword with one hand. She didn’t draw it just yet, but was ready to if it was needed. “Well, there is. Did you want something?” Myrah asked, watching Ha’dara. The naga didn’t seem threatening, but Myrah wanted to be cautious. She normally didn’t pay much heed to the grudge that other dridders bore nagas, but occasionally she met a naga that held the reverse.

(Giantessfan, given the style of this RP and the large number of people joining, this RP may be slower than what you are used to. Besides, I'll need time to think up the plot and make the map.)
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:35 am

Ha'dara frowned when she reached for a weapon "Nothing, I was just surprised that there was others around here. It's been rather empty for the past couple of days.", then spotted the two people she was holding "I'm not hostile or here to steal anything, if your concerned about that."
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:44 am

Jenny had screamed out as a huge hand grasped her she'd momentarily struggled but then relaxed as the dridder seemed to know her name,Jenny gave a confused look listening in on the conversation between the dridder and the naga she sighed "how do you know my name miss,i'm pretty sure i've never met you before and no i am not Dupes neko,i am my own neko i do not belong to anyone despite what Dupe says"Jenny sighed taking in a deep breathe "i have never met you before sooo i'm jenny and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:53 am

(OOC: Sent a 2nd PM, using an earlier, much less powerful Mech design.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:10 am

cody was not surprised to hear about a few recipes for him.. but was glad to hear that she was not going to try any now. but once she grabbed him off he shoulder holding him next to a very familiar blind neko.. he saw the naga she was facing.. and went for his sword as well.. flying up just higher than myrah's face. but when he heard that the naga was not hostile.. he flew a bit closer.. keeping ready for anything.. "so if your not hostile.. what do you want with us?"

(is it possible to bring packs latr in the rp? like if cody flew off to grab one of his backpacks? ill list everything inside it if that helps.)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:26 am

Spoiler:

"I don't see why this is so vital." muttered Grip. He was seated inside the Travel Sphere. Usually he liked the fresh air sitting on top - but he was becoming more and more nervous as they moved closer to Deeper Felarya.

"Hey, It's been almost a year since I visited home." said Fenja. "And the time before that was even longer. Relax, I've been across Deeper Felarya before. It's not that far - cross the river head northwest a little, do a little hike up and you're there. And don't worry about my family - us Jotun are serious about promises and things. If I tell them you're not food, you're not food. Heck, there's even a whole clan of people up there our people don't consider food - they're tough for humans. Though they might find you a little... wimpy."

"Thanks." he muttered. "But anything could go wrong in that short space of time."

"Well, sorry, but this is something I gotta do." she said. "I can't see how I can do this any other way."

Suddenly, she made a little cut off. Grip was about to ask her what she was doing, when they emerged by the river to see Ha'dara and Myrah. Grip also then noticed Cody flying around and Jenny in Myrah's hand.

"Hi Myrah!" said Fenja pleasantly. "Hey Ha'dara you ol' vegetablearian.

"Vegetarian." muttered Grip. Fenja ignored him.

"Weird meeting you here." continued Fenja. "But I guess this is okay so I can say goodbye to you - I'm going into Deeper Felarya for a bit to meet up with my family. So, no worries if I'm gone. But what are you doing here?"

Last edited by Jætte_Troll on Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:34 am

Ha'dara heard Fenja and turned to see her "Hello Fenja, I was just wondering around blindly like I always do when I have nothing to do." he smiled when she said 'vegetablearian', always finding it an amusing mistake "I'm not a vegetarian, though. I do eat meat, just not people."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:40 am

(Hope you all don't mind if I join in.)

Name: Cazaria
Appearance: Cazaria is usually 75 feet tall, but when she's shrunk down to human size, she comes off around 5 feet. She has white skin with red hair and green eyes, and four dragonfly wings on her back.. She wears her hair down to her shoulders, and has a cloth pouch tied around her hip with rope.

Possessions:
A pouch containing several runes, some for electricity, and others for ice.

Abilities:
Cazaria can create and control fire, usually done by forming fireballs in her hands. She can also shrink down to the size of a neera to go through small passageways. She can also use a spell that surrounds her body in flame, setting anything that's touching her on fire. One other spell that she can use is an extremely powerful shrinking spell that can shrink a predator down to human size. The downside to this spell is that it severely wears her out, and it also completely drains her of her magic power, rendering her just about helpless for approximately three to four hours.

She also has a few magic runes at her disposal that she can use in case of emergencies.

Motivation: She's looking for a good fight within the regions of Deeper Felarya. She always loves fighting, and considering that Deeper Felarya is extremely dangerous, she finds it to be just what she's looking for.

While everyone had unintentionally gathered together, a fairy with red hair, green eyes, and dragonfly wings named Cazaria was making her way towards the jungles of Deeper Felarya. She paused for a moment, looking inside the pouch on her side and pulling out her runes, looking to see if these were the ones she needed. She nodded in approval and placed them back inside, looking towards the canopy that awaited her.

She had heard all the tales about the dangers of what awaited her, and how only a handful of people made it back out of the thousands that went in...which was exactly why she was going in. She had always loved the thrill of danger and a good fight, and Deeper Felarya provided just that. After all, she didn't care about getting riches or anything like that, she wanted to have a good time.

"Well, no more stalling. Time to go in." she said to herself. She was about to fly inside when she paused, looking to see the forming group. Wondering what they were all gathered there for, she flew towards them, asking, "Hey, why's everybody gathering here? Is something going on?"

Last edited by The Joker on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deeper Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Felarya
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next