Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deeper Felarya

Go down 
+6
GiantessFanXXX
JohnDoe
Darkstorm Zero
Jætte_Troll
codaman
Tuc135
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:59 pm

"I dunno, I think she can handle it." replied Fenja. Then the shotgun blast went off, Fenja staring at the raw power.

"On the other hand, maybe not." She made a running leap towards the thing, but it hovered out of her reach. She skidded, preventing herself from falling flat over.

"Crap" she muttered. "Grip! A little help here!"

"Alright, alright." he muttered. Fenja lifted the Sphere, pointing it at the mech.

"Have some of this..." said Grip, an arc of lightening flying from the Sphere at the flying enemy.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:24 am

"Hnrrh!" growled Geeran as he throttled the controls to both avoid Fenja, and try to dodge the electrical attack, hoping the energy distributers in the armour plates could fend off the attack.

"Gaah!" he shouted as the cockpits environmental control desperately tried to compensate for the sudden jolt, but not all the shock was dissapated, his hands spasmed a little. The right pouldron glowed a little as the surface paint sizzled and bubbled.

"You... IDIOT!" Geeran howled has he fired a pair of cluster missiles at Grip and the Sphere. Meanwhile leveling the shotgun at Fenja, and the machinegun at the group on the riverbank, laughing maniacally as he pulled both triggers.

(OOC: cluster missiles contain thousands of small metal filaments, like needles, that are razor sharp. They explode a few meters from target to shower the area with the payload. Just for your knowledge.)
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:00 am

Ha'dara chose not to get involved, prefering to stay out of any fighting, especially if it involved little people. Instead, he just put a shield around himself incase any missiles came toward him.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:09 am

"Oh no, you don't!! I want to fight you, and I don't feel like sharing!!" Cazaria yelled, flying towards the mech and throwing fireballs into it's back, hoping it would turn it's attention back to her again.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:37 am

As the strange metal golem opened fire, Myrah darted behind one of the large trees of deeper felarya. She grabbed Jenny and clutched her protectively to her chest. Myrah shielded Jenny with her own body, making sure no stray bullet or bit of flying debris struck her. After a second, Myrah glanced around the tree trunk, seeing Fenja and Grip join the fray.

“Guys, I think I’m gonna head on into the forest now,” Myrah said a bit pensively. She didn’t like being out in the open with that metal golem shooting at them. She quickly scuttled to the path leading into Deeper Felarya. She didn’t much care for fighting like that.

Under the blueish canopy of the jungle, Myrah felt safer. She walked at a leisurely pace, stopping every once in a while to look at some plant or flower. The area appeared serene, despite the all too close sounds of the combat back on the river beach. There were a myriad of plants Myrah had only heard about, and never seen in person. Beautiful flowers seemed to abound, and long vines crept their way up the trunks of trees and hung throughout the branches.

“This place is beautiful. Can you smell the flowers Jenny?” Myrah asked. “I wonder if they…” Myrah trailed off as she heard something. Amid the din of combat, a piercing scream echoed through the forest, coming from further along the path. “That didn’t sound like a human,” Myrah said. Holding onto Jenny, Myrah ran in the direction of the scream.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:35 am

The whole cavern shaking, it sounded to the four bandits as though a wizard's war was being waged above. Explosions en-masse, strange sputtering sounds, just what was happening up there to cause all this noise? Had a cabal of mages arrived to attack the Predators?

"Stay alert," warned Catherine as she went over her weapons once more. "Whatever's happening, there's no promise it won't come down here."

"Or at this rate seal us down here." Muttered Rand.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:39 am

Not interested in joining, Ha'dara also left the battlezone, slithering along at a rather casual pace while keeping track of Myrah and Jenny's lifesigns. Looking back at the group for a second, he shook his head 'Enjoy yourself, barbarians'.

As soon as he started humming to himself again, he heard the same scream and headed toward it, moving a bit faster.
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:55 am

Joseph saw the dridder moving away, and followed behind, still intent on saving the neko from what he was sure was gastronomic doom. Out of the open there was more cover behind the trees and among the undergrowth. Using them, Joseph able to get closer and closer to his target, until the dridder was within spitting distance. (And that's his spitting distance and not hers, which was presumably larger.)

Now how the heck am I gonna get the kitty away from Ms. Legs? Joseph thought to himself as he stared up at the huge being before him, who was busy sniffing the flowers. I reckon asking nicely won't exactly work....what can I do?

It was then that he heard the scream, breaking his train of thought.

What the heck was that?
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Jenny all the while had curled up into a ball tears in her eyes now she was away from the fight she finnaly had a chance to smell the flowers "hmm it does smell realy nice and um anyway myrah do you think you could please put me down"she asks looking in the direction of Myrah's face.Jenny was panicking scared her whole body shaking in myrahs grip yet she still wished to be upon the floor she felt safer if her feet were touching the ground.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:33 pm

cody didn't really feel like getting involved.. he then turned seeing Myrah and jenny had left.. so he followed threw the air.. dodging gunfire and shrapnel as he flew, till landing on Myrah's shoulder next to jenny.. "holy hell.... you two ok?" cody said focusing on Myrah and jenny looking for wounds on either of them..
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:41 pm

“I’m fine,” Myrah said, not halting her rush forward. The scream echoed through the forest again. As she ran, the trees around her suddenly fell away, and she found herself in a clearing in the jungle. The ground was covered with shrubs and grass, and the ground was hard. It seemed like a fire from a lightning strike burnt out a tiny bit of the forest, and it had yet to recover.

Even as Myrah glanced around the clearing, something burst through the bushes ahead of them. A small naga, barely ten feet from head to ground, was slithering as fast as she could into the clearing. She had a childish face, rimmed in light brown hair, and had dark gold scales on her tail. She was chalk white with fear, panting desperately for breath and on the verge of exhaustion. She wasn’t watching where she was going, only focused on getting away from something.

That something showed up seconds later. A large pack of kensha beasts burst from the jungle scrub, snarling and charging at the little naga child. Myrah gasped, and charged forward intending to intercept the kensha beasts before they could catch up to the naga child.
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:26 pm

As Joseph heard the scream, he was bombarded by smells, familiar smells. One was the strange mix of mammalian and reptilian that was known as a naga, and the other was definitely the stench of Kensha Beasts. He gazed off in the direction of the scent and sure enough there was a young naga running fearfully through the undergrowth and behind her were....

"Wow," exclaimed a stunned Joseph, "That is a powerfu big back of kensha beasts."

Joseph began running toward the naga without even realizing he was doing so.

"Hey...you!" he yelled at her, trying to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:51 pm

cody reached into his pocket at the sight of the kensha beasts pulling out a flare and a fire potion.. after thinking it through he flew down between the naga and the pack throwing the fire potion below him and lighting the flare... it letting out a loud scream as it glowed bright red.. he then flew forward aiming to get the packs attention then flew off another path.. away from everyone looking back to make sure the were following..

(hes flying about 12feet off the ground.. and the fire potion makes a 10 feet radius in about a minute but stops there..
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:03 am

Geeran growled as his adversaries started to disperse into Deeper Felarya. Only the Fairy and the two with the metalorb stayed to continue fighting.

"No escape... Cowards..." he growled at themonitor,as his most hated kind of opponent, the Dridder led the escapees into the forest.

"I'll finish thislot off, then go for the others..." he said, turning the DINN's right hand into a backfist motion at the fairy, her small fireball's did little against the amblative armour, but every hit kept setting off the heat sensors, and that was annoying.

"Ihave to be quick, before the others get ou tof range of my sensors."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:51 am

Grip cursed as the metal shards impacted his Sphere. Thankfully it was solid enough to hold, but a rather unsightly crack formed in one part of the window. He heard Fenja suck in her breath at the painful shotgun blast.

"This guy is good." stated Grip. "Do we fall back?"

"We can't leave the fairy behind." replied Fenja. "And I don't like retreating from a fight."

"I was afraid you'd say that..." he muttered. Suddenly she froze.

"Actually, we need to get going."

"What?" he replied.

"There's trouble and someone's in danger. That's a more important fight than this."

Grip thought that was good. He didn't really have a weapon on the Sphere that could handle flying things besides the lightning gun and that didn't seem to be having enough effect. He fired it off again.

"Catch up when you can!" called Fenja to Cazaria. "Don't continue if you can't win! We'll wait for you."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:15 am

Ha'dara entered the clearing a short distance from the others and looked around, wondering where the scream came from. It didn't take too long to see the Naga and Kensha pack heading in his direction. Sighing, he formed a Ki blade from his left hand and headed toward the closest Kensha.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:42 am

"Ow!!" Cazaria yelped as she was hurtled backwards by the back fist the mech gave her. Once she landed, she said to Fenja, "Thanks. I'll keep this guy at bay for as long as I can. Wouldn't want a robot interrupting a rescue, now would we?"

She then fluttered back in front of the mech. She made no attempt to attack him, though. She just began to form fireballs and started to juggle them as she asked, "I'm assuming you're a human inside that mech. So why you doing this anyway? Revenge? Money? For fun?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:14 pm

"My reasons?! What would you, and uncaring eating machine, want with that information... You predators are nothing but killers... and I'll send you ALL to the abyss, for all the innocents you botomless pits have killed in your search for food..." Geeran answered the Fairy's accusations, as it raised it's weapons again.

But the main sensor veered off to the right, into Deeper Felarya.... Ine incoming pack of Kensha Beasts set off alarms.

"Kensha? Out here? Why now, why here?" Geeran asked himself, then he heard the screams through the forest.

"Damn!" he shouted, gunning the DINN's flight control as he took off high, moving in towards the forest.

It was against every one of his better instincts, and against his mission, but a person in trouble was slightly more important than racking up a body count.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Seeing the mech go off into the forest, the fairy merely shrugged, throwing the fireballs behind her back as she began to fly beside the mech. 'So, he's out for revenge, eh? Awesome! That means he'll want to fight me! Finding people who love fighting are so hard to find sometimes.' she thought to herself.

She then said to Geeran, "Hey, if you want to take out your revenge on me, you're more than welcome to! I love having a good fight! By the way, whatcha gonna do if it's a pred that's in trouble? No, wait, don't tell me, you're just gonna let it die, aren't you? Ooh ooh ooh, how about a predator CHILD?! Now that'll be interesting!"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Geeran sneered at the image of the fairy following behind him.

"Whatever you may think of me, I don't harm the innocent, only those who are guilty, if it is a child that has not killed, then they are innocent." Geeran stated, agitated.

He had to be cautious now, he was starting to use up his ammo supply, and the battery of the mech was starting to run low... 15 minutes of main battery power, and a further 5 on the reserves and emergency.

"Hnnn... I wish I took out the Energy Liger, or the Shenlong... these DINNs don't have enough lasting power..." he said to himself.

Soon they where overhead of the group, and Geeran saw the Kensha's chasing a tiny Naga child, and the other predators entering the fray to stop them.

Geeran's blood froze white... This was the first time he viewed anything bar horrible acts by predators....

"Hm... Well, I guess seeing a childs plight would pull anybody's heartstrings..." he muttered... he was considering wether or not to let the Kensha's deal with the guilty ones. But the honorable part of him knew they could be outmatched.

"I have my honour... My word... the innocent shall not be killed while I can prevent it." he said to the Fairy as he then went full thrust into the fray, Guns blazing at the Kensha's.

"I must be nuts..." he smirked at his own actions. as the Chest Launchers fired high explosive warheads at the lead Kensha. Taking out the Alpha was always a sound strategy.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:49 pm

"Sweet." Cazaria said, smiling as they dived towards the kensha beasts. She formed two fireballs in her hands as she dived towards the creatures. "BANZAIIIII!!!!!" she yelled as she threw the fireballs at the kensha beasts in rapid succesion.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:26 pm

The naga child, gripped with terror, heard the group coming. She didn’t hesitate, but veered toward them. She aimed for Joseph, practically bowling him over in her panicked flight. Trembling, she looked back behind herself and cowered behind the smaller human. She sighed with relief when she saw what was happening.

The kenshas, denied their prize by the flame potion Cody threw down. However, they were not intimidated by the fire. They snarled, prowling around the fire, watching the people that had gotten in between their prey. “Odd,” Myrah said, drawing her sword, “They seem well nourished, they shouldn’t be hungry enough to risk attacking a group of preds bigger than they are.” She glanced at Joseph. “You, small one. Get that naga to safety.”

One of the kensha beasts was abruptly killed by the missiles that DINN fired, and another yelped as it’s fur was set ablaze by Cazaria. The remaining beasts in the pack were spurred into action and attacked. One tried to jump up and snap at Cody as he flew past, and another leapt at Cazaria. Two more launched themselves at Ha’dara, with their claws extended. Another one leapt for Myrah, who charged at them sword first, and one charged for Fenja, trying to bite her. Another two snarled, and leapt at DINN from different angles.

But not all of the Kensha beasts attacked. A few hung back and circled around the brawl. They padded stealthily around to get a clear angle of attack for Joseph and the naga child.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:40 pm

"Yikes!" the fairy yelped as the kensha beast leapt at her. "Down, Fido!" she yelled, flying towards the kensha beast. The creature lunged at her again, and just as the kensha beasts jaw's were about to sink into her side, she shrunk down to human size, barely avoiding it's now massive teeth. In a quick motion, she grew back to predator size and snapped the kensha beast's neck. Flames now danced around her hands as she said, "Alright, who's up for a round with the fire fairy, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Geeran was moving the controls of the DINN with frightening speed, one of the Kensha's taking a face full of vernier heated foot. while the other was staring down the barrel of the 190mm shotgun cannon, which was promptly fired.

Landing in the middle of the brawl, the DINN extended it's arms, appearing to puff out it's chest, firing a full salvo of it's remaining missiles at the Kensha not involved with the general melee.

Once the salvo was fired, he turned to his machinegun and started taking precision shots at the others without harming the predators, he wanted them alive for now.

His expression utterly emotionless. He gave no warnings as to his shots, but made sure they landed as intended.
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Joseph felt the hair on his neck rise as the kensha beasts drew closer to him and the young naga behind him. He bared his teeth reflexively, and a low growl came unbidden from his throat. He could smell them, and he could tell by the look of the things that they were very, very hungry. For once he wished he could feel the hunger in his stomach that meant he had a way out, but it was gone, and wouldn't be back for quite sometime.

Reckon that I could take one, maybe two if I can get on their backs, but the rest...

"Hey sweetie," he said to the naga, not taking his eyes off of the beasts in front of him, if ya could climb up that tree there a bit, and get yourself safe from these here kenshas, reckon we just might make it."

Joseph quickly pulled out two stakes, tipped with a stinging poison and flung them at the kenshas, quickdrawing a few more and flinging them in turn at all that beasts.

The stakes were tipped with a stinging poison that stung horribly to a full sized predator, and would hurt even more to the smaller kenshas, but otherwise would do no damage.

Joseph finished off by pulling out his long knife and roaring at the kenshas, staying in between himself and the still vunerable naga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Felarya
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next