Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deeper Felarya

Go down 
+6
GiantessFanXXX
JohnDoe
Darkstorm Zero
Jætte_Troll
codaman
Tuc135
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:43 am

Geeran gripped the controls as he moved the ligers snout beneath the girl so she could land on it's head.

"It's alright kid, nobody's going to get you..." he said in a calming voice.

"This girl..... she's been exposed.... Myrah, she may be poisoned, she's setting off my radiation scanner a little..."
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:48 am

"Okay, Zeke! Thanks again! Love the way you disguised your cabin!" Cazaria said as the man went down to the basement. She thought it was pretty funny that he referred to her as one of the 'small folk'. She wondered if she'd ever have to reveal that she was a fairy to Ezekiel, but quickly shrugged it off as she browsed through his bookshelf. She found an interesting book on sword techniques, taking it off the shelf and sitting down in one of the chairs, opening it up and starting to read.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Serena gasped she didn't believe the metal thing that had caught her so she struggled in its grip testing her situation but alas no matter how hard she struggled she found that she would not be able to get free "hey put me down....put me down i say this is not right i don't like to be manhandled it makes me feel small"

Jenny gasped she hit the kensha beast once before she stopped struggling not daring to do anything as she rested waiting to see what would happen to her.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:35 pm

cody was annoyed and a little shocked to hear Ammia call him a harpy man. but he kept from making a comment. instead he flew down to his bag pulling out two more bottles without water in them. "well, maybe you can use these, the effects of them get stronger when heated up." he was still surprised to see
the potion help so well, "and your welcome, but im not the only person to thank."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:06 am

Ha'dara moved over to the exit and looked around, wondering how long it would take to find a Neko here.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:59 am

(is this dead?)
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:28 am

(Hard to tell, though there hasn't been a post for a while. People might have just forgot about it)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:24 pm

(did this RP die? O_O)
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:42 pm

(i hope not i was beginning to realy enjoy this rp......should we continue?)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Sure. Sorry I've sort of been hard to get at, I've had a lot of life stuff to deal with. As long as the majority of the original players are still hanging about, we could get it running again. I think the Roleplaying section here needs a good kickstart.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:10 pm

(OOC: I'll try and stirr this back in a little)

"I didn't mean to kid, but..." Geeran said as he glanced at Myrah through the Liger's screens before popping the hatch and opening toe Liger's cockpit.

The canopy opened about the girl revealing Geeran sitting in the seat within the head of the machine.

"I'm a human too..." he said rather flatly, glancing out the corner of his eyes at Myrah, just to make sure she didn't try anything while he was exposed.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:32 pm

(i predict this RP is dying.... |_____/\_______/\_______/\_____| yep.. almost dead X_X)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:40 pm

I'm not sure if we can do it until JohnDoe and the Joker reappear.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:48 am

(Actually, I was waiting for Tuc135 to reply. I can't really do anything unless he does.)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:06 am

(I apologize for my inactivity in this thread. I'm just not sure where to take this RP.)
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:18 am

(Why not just post when you think of something then?)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:06 pm

As Cazaria browsed his books, Zeke carried his fish down the stairs. Down below, he had several ice boxes, a few storage chests, and a chamber off to one side for smoking meat. Hanging the fish in the chamber, he lit a small fire on the floor, and piled it with wood. The aromatic smoke it gave off was contained largely in the room, though there was a filtered chimney to give it fresh oxygen. After closing up the room, Zeke paused.

He glanced back to the stairs up, then pulled his medallion out again. It still glowed white. “I knew me luck be too good to last,” He murmured to himself. He didn’t head back up yet, but rather went to one of his chests. Getting a key and unlocking it, he opened it. Among the possessions inside was an old looking rifle. He laid a hand on the rifle, but didn’t go any farther. Gripped by some internal debate, he remained with his hand on the weapon as his thoughts strove to solve their stalemate.

<><><><><><>
The kensha beast didn’t drag Jenny for long. After a short while, she was dropped onto the ground. Around her the growling, yelping, and barking of other kensha beasts could be heard. But there was also a man shouting at them. The sound of his boots could be heard approaching. “Blast it, dog, who’d you drag up this time!? Go on, get!” There was a zap, a yelp, and the kensha trotted off. The man, meanwhile, looked down at Jenny quietly.

“You alright?” He said after a moment, helping Jenny to her feet.

<><><><><><>
“Poisoned?” Myrah asked, leaning down to look at Serena. “Well, if it’s a slow enough poison, the soil should fix her within a week. But I don’t smell any poison here.” Myrah shrugged, and straightened back up again. She looked into one of the agriculture domes and watched the tiny machines tend to it despite the settlement’s abandonment. “But then again, poison might explain what happened here. If it weakened the settlement enough, it would be an easy meal.” She glanced at Serena. “Just wondering, do you recall anything happening here?”

<><><><><><>
Gently stroking her daughter with one hand, the mother held down her other to accept the bottles from Cody. She brought them up to an eye to study them closely, then closed her hand around the two bottles. “Still, I owe you much. Even if I can’t cure this strange ailment, you’ve given me this much time,” The mother said to Cody. “If there is anything I can do for you, let me know.”
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:30 pm

"well why not explain to me when and where you started to feel like this.. cause i might be able to provide more help if i knew what you are sick with." Cody said with a small smile. "and thank you. if i ever do find anything you can help me with ill let you know." he continued. 'from the sounds of how the potion worked so well it can be a few things... a really bad case of the common cold.. or poison..' he thought to himself..
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Serena looked to myrah for a second her whole body trembling with fear, as she did so and look around at the others, around her she blinked getting uneasily to her feet to look at yrah couphing slightly "All i know is there was an explosian. then there were predators and then..........there was darkness and then when i awoke um nothing was left and you lot came along"she says an honest look upon her face.

Jenny trembled. she looked to where she had heard the man's voice from. and didn't know what to say she took a couple of nervous steps back though looking to the man's direction "i am fine thank you erm who are you and er what do you want from me? oh and what are you? i'm blind so i can't realy see you to answer that question"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:36 am

Geeran looked back over his information, the scanners where only picking up scant traces of the radiation that where current.

"The explosion was some time ago... How could you have survived this long alone?" he wondered out loud.

"I'm sorry... that was rude. My name is Geeran, and my Dridder friend there is called Myrah. May I ask you who you are?" Geeran said to Serena.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:01 am

Serena nodded uneasily swallowing nervously she looked briefly to myrah then back to geeran opening her mouth to speak but nothing came out "i.......oh.......i...........i am serena sir"she says looking back over to myrah string nervously at her.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:15 am

Ha'dara yawned and wandered out of the cave, leaning against a tree with a piece of fruit.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:36 am

As Cazaria turned another page in the book as she read it, she thought it was rather odd that Zeke hadn't come back up yet. She stood up, closing the book and setting it down on the chair, walking over to where the entrance to the cellar was. She walked down the stairs a bit, looking to see Zeke looking inside one of his chests, unaware of the gun inside it. She gently cleared her throat to get his attention, asking, "Hey, are you alright, Zeke? You look like you've got something on your mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Felarya
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7