Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deeper Felarya

Go down 
+6
GiantessFanXXX
JohnDoe
Darkstorm Zero
Jætte_Troll
codaman
Tuc135
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:26 pm

"Fenja!" said Grip. "Kensha! Do you need...?"

"Nope, I got it." she said. With a surprisingly quick movement, she drove her foot into it's neck with an audible snap. "Okay, what else we got?" she asked.

"None attacking here, but looks like more are on the prowl." replied Grip. "I guess I could use the fire bomb, but they didn't seem to care much when Cody dropped the fire potion. Here, let me try this..."

Grip pulled a lever on his control panel. There was a loud clanking as a part of it shifted. Below the window to the Sphere a circular configuration of gun barrels extended - a sort of gatling gun. Grip grabbed the crank and started turning it slowly. There was a series of pops as the bullets were fired. Fenja helped him pan his fire across the Kenshas - it did little real damage but it was working at keeping a good deal of them away.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:15 am

Ha'dara used the blade on his hand to attack the nearest Kensha, stabbing it in the head before heading to the next. Surprised that the mech was here, he shrugged it off and attacked another Kensha.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:29 am

"hay! watch the wings!" cody yelled as the beast snapped at him.. he then threw the flare seeing it was no good before flying in sword drawn.. seeing the hell his friends were giving them. he flew over to Joseph and the young naga.. slicing one of the beasts ears as he flew by landing next to Joseph. " Why are they so interested in the naga? they look like they have just eaten, unless..." cody reached in his pocket pulling out a whistle blowing it making an extremely loud screech that could be heard for miles..

(bringing codda in the mix.. for a little bit.)
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:53 pm

Geeran was watching as the others continued the fight, they had to push the beasts into one spot and then grind them up.

thye resounding boom of the Shotgun sent another of the Kensha towards the middle of the fray.

"Drive them into the middle! Surround them!" he called out over the general melee, continuing to drive the beasts towards the middle of the clearing with the 'Bratatatatat' of the machinegun and the booming of the shotgun.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Ha'dara heard Geeran's 'order' and decided to go along with it if it would end this quicker. He attacked a Kensha that had moved off to the side.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:53 pm

During the fight Jenny had slipped from the grip of myrah onto the soft grass below she moved quickly to avoid being trampled on when she felt the hot breathe of a kensha beast upon her neck she turned round as fast as she could delivering a kick straight into the kensha beasts jaw.Jenny got to her feet but was almost instantly knocked back down to the ground again when a kensha beast had lept upon her back she screamed but the kensha beast had already dug its claws into her then without warning it dropped dead the kensha beasts corpse pinned jenny down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:50 pm

After some time, things finally began to feel like they were dying down. The explosions were still going on, but now they were much more distant and could barely be felt. From what they could tell, the shocks came in the direction of Deeper Felarya - whatever force of mages it was that made assault with the Predators, it looked like they were either mopping them up and removing the horrors from this world or were fleeing into the darkness. Not that this meant it was safe to leave: The explosions were still happening, and there was no promise that either side's winners would be benevolent.

No, they would wait. When the path was clear, they'd leave their settled cave and pick the carrion. Predators and Mages, each left amongst the most valuable loot behind.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:20 pm

cody stood after blowing the whistle slicing at kensha beasts who attacked.. but in what seemed like an instant one of them caugh his wing ripping open a section on the end.. he collapsed them and fought on blood dripping off of his wing. he looked up locating his backpack on a high branch above myrah, and he knew he could use the potions to help. "Myrah! throw me that bag on the branch just above you!"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:27 pm

(OOC: Waiting for Tuc to tell uss if anything we've done is actually successful Laughing )
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:40 pm

(ditto)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:54 pm

The naga nodded at Joseph, frightened. She turned and bolted for the nearest of the trees. The kensha beasts prowling around the brawl saw the naga child flee, and charged with a snarl. However, snarling quickly changed to pained yelps as Joseph’s poisoned stakes pierced their thick hides. They collapsed to the ground, howling in pain. The largest one of the three rose to it’s feet unsteadily, limped after the naga for a few paces, then collapsed again, yelping.

Meanwhile, the main battle with the kensha’s was furious if brief. A couple were simply blown up by DINN’s missiles, spraying the area with gore. Another was riddled with bullets from Grip, and two more were killed in hand to hand combat by Fenja and Cazaria. The one Ha’dara stabbed also fell dead. Those that remained had their will to fight broken, and scattered into the jungle brush.

Myrah finished off the kensha she had charged, biting it in the neck and injecting a powerful venom. Shoving the paralyzed kensha aside, she ran to another one of the kensha bodies. She picked it up, and heaved it aside. Kneeling, she picked up Jenny who had been trapped underneath the body. “You okay, Jenny? I’m sorry, I tried to keep hold of you,” Myrah apologized. She gently set Jenny back down, and turned to the Mech.

“Well, human, if there is indeed a human in that metal golem,” Myrah said, facing it with her sword at the ready. “Do you wish to pick another fight? I doubt you could best all of us. Be on your way.”

Meanwile, the naga child, seeing the kenshas being run off, slowly slithered down the tree she had climbed up. She went up to the group and looked around, still hiding behind Joseph despite 'standing' a good head and shoulders taller than him. Aside from the path that the group had come from, there were two others leading from the clearing, one headed to the east, and one to the northwest. There was a small, human sized signpost that read 'New Montanna' with an arrow pointing to the northwest.

Spoiler:

Current location: The clearing.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:19 pm

"If he's not we should try to cripple that suit now." said Grip. "I'd rather not go deeper into this hive of danger with someone else trying to kill us on our backs."

"Yeah" murmured Fenja, already distracted. "Huh. New Mon...tanna. That's wierd. I've been across only a few times, but I'm pretty sure I never came across a "New Montanna."

"Maybe that's because it's "New?"" Offered Grip.

"Haha. Well Mr. Metalhead. You going to play nice or can we get back to disassembling you?"
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Joseph quickly finished off the incapacitated kenshas with a few quick strokes of his knife, slashing their throats out and leaving them to bleed out on the forest floor. He wiped his knife off on the biggest ones coat before placing it back in its sheath. He also checked out the stakes he had thrown and pulled a few out, but left the rest as they had broken in the kenshas spasming. Joseph threw the spent stakes on the ground sighing.

"Reckon I'm gonna have to make so more."

Finished with the Kenshas for now Joseph turned to the small naga 'hiding' behind him. "Ya alright?" he asked her, "Ya still look pretty spooked ta my eye."

He eye'd the larger predators around him, Geeze I hope their friendly.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:13 pm

The Dinn had it's back turned to the group assembling behind him, making their various threats and thinly veiled insults.

But when no response came from the DINN exept to turn slowly around and raise it's weapons, it created a standoff moment. Geeran knew he could not win with his power so low and almost all his ammo depleted.

But this was not the reason for him to ceasefire. The large 'eye' like red camera veered down slowly seeming to look at the tiny Naga.

After a few tense moments, the Mech lowered it's guns, and Geeran said "Thank the young one for your lives... She is the only reason you will be spared my vengence this time..."

Geeran quickly charted a course back to his Command Carrier, intent on switching out of this machine, realising how hoplessly outmatched a DINN was here, he needed something better.

The alert for the 5 minute mark for power sounded.

"I will return in a few minutes, the girl will not survive out here alone... and none of you are prepared for the dangers of this place any better than I was, I will guide you when I return..." he said, and with that, the DINN's wings spread, and he took off, heading southeast.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:14 pm

after seeing the last of them flee, cody sat down laying his sword next to him.. looking up to see the larger predators all around him. he stood up sheathing his sword as he walked over to myrah. "think you can help me up myrah? my wing got bitten and i cant fly up to get my bag."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:42 am

Fenja put the Sphere back at her side and knelt down in front of Joseph.

"Wow." she said, impressed. "That's some really good Kensha killing you did there. You look pretty tough for a human. Unlike others I could mention."

"Shut up Fenja." retorted Grip. "Mind over matter."

"Whatever. Anyways, who are you? That was a brave move saving the little naga." Fenja had already to be impressed by Joseph.
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:08 am

Joseph scratched the back of his head, "Aw, yer gonna make me blush," he said unsure of how to react to such compliments, especially from a predator!

Ain't gotten many of those before, that's fer sure.

"Uh, my names Joseph Stranger, but you can call me Joe, if ya like that is," he said a little nervous to be talking to someone big enough to swallow him whole, "Pleased to make yer acquaintance Miss...?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:31 am

"I'm Fenja. Fenja the mighty!" said the Jotun proudly.

"More like Fenja the egomaniac" muttered Grip.

"Oh, and the guy in the Sphere is Grip. He's a scaredycat so he doesn't come out much. If it weren't for me he'd have been pred food long ago. Isn't that right?"

"I'm just doing whatever it takes not to get eaten. You'd be surprised how many people screw that up here."

"Come on, that's basically your home in there. You don't ever have to leave if I keep bringing you food. You're just lucky I like you" she teased. "You been on Felarya long, Joe?"
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:53 am

"Nice ta' meet ya," said Joseph waving, "As fer how long I've been here...well, I was born and raised right here, and that's been..." He paused here and started counting on his fingers trying to figure out the exact number, before failing, "Several decades at least, it all starts to blur together I reckon what with the soil halting the agin' process and all."

"It is pretty dangerous here, and I don't blame ya fer stayin' in that whatchamacallit ya got there, Grip was it? I can't count the number of times I've been almost eaten, smashed, crushed, or otherwise done in by everythin' from giant nagas, ta' man eatin' plants, ta' other human beings."
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:07 am

"must suck." cody said looking over at joe listening in on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:49 am

As soon as the Kensha ran, Ha'dara dispersed the blade and wondered over to the group "I'm Ha'dara. So you were born here?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Geeran, within the minute, had landed the DINN thru the top hatch of his transport vessel Whale King and placed it within the upper hanger alcove.

Quickly exiting the DINN's cockpit, the young pilot examined the various machines he had brought with him. Determining that a quadrupedat model would prove advantageous in the thick jungles of Deeper Felarya than the flying bipedal model DINN he had just flown.

His eyes stopped suddenly, he had found just the right machine, a small smile came over his lips as he prepared to launch...
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:30 pm

"It ain't all that bad," Joseph admitted to Codda, "Ya get use to it after a while, and if ya ain't eaten after the first few years, ya tend not to be fer awhille."

He turned to Ha'dara backing up reflexively "Howdy I'm Joe, and yeah, I was, right outside of Negav in fact."

After finishing this last introduction, Joseph turned back to young Naga, staring up at her. She was still trying to hide behind him, though failing due to the fact that she towered over him. "Ya alright? I reckon ya don't have to worry about them kenshas anymore."
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:05 pm

(do you mind if I join in? I really want to do an rpg on here, but this is the shortest one I could fine :/ I could enter with bael, tuc you already know his bio on DA right? I guess his skills could be a good actor, like bluffing and what not. Maybe good at poetry[he could have gone emo because of homesickness XD)
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:11 pm

Jenny shuddered moving over to were she had heard the naga girls voice come from she sat down next to the girl legs out infront o her,Jenny was curious about the girl "hmm so miss naga i think um why were those kensha's after you did you tick them off or something"she asks tilting her head slightly as if she were examining the girl but infact she was just picking up her smell so she'd recognise her later on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Felarya   Deeper Felarya - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Felarya
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next