Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pred run, hot spring and spa^^

Go down 
+3
vegeta002
kaitheguy1234
Reptillian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:11 am

Kaiten continued to massage Verira as well as he could, smiling quite heavily from Verira's compliment to him. "Okay miss...." He then saw Tami. "Angel? You must be our new worker! Got it, after I'm through with Verira, I'll get to the other custmer" He let out a large smile at this point.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:29 am

Tami blushed a bit at being called angel, not quite used to it. She finished repairing the wall after a while and sat in the corner watching the massage, trying to learn how to do it right
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:12 am

Boris stayed on Tami's shoulder, only moving to hide behind her hair if he felt something might come by and snatch him for food. Just staying in one spot got boring and he was about to doze off when he noticed Tami was fixing the wall. The only thing was, she wasn't using her hands. 'The wall seems to be repairing itself!' Boris thought, watching as the wall seemingly repaired itself in front of him. 'It's almost like... No, magic isn't real. It's only around in fairy tales. Right?'
When Tami had finished repairing the wall, Boris felt he should ask her what was going on. He took a few moments going over what he would say until he finally started to talk. "Excuse me, miss Tami?" He started, still not used to talking to things larger than he was and wanting to treat her with respect. "W-what happened back there? Where the wall was almost repairing itself. What was that? Also, don't get mad, I'm just curious... But what is with the wings and the odd creature attached to your backside?" Boris couldn't wait to get an answer to his questions.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:36 am

Tami thought for a moment, looking over to boris and holding him in her hand, she giggled a bit. "I fixed the wall with magic... and, these are kind of normal for me... Im a neko angel" she blushed, embarassed
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Boris considered what Tami said. "Magic? Magic is only a figment of the imagination though, a piece of children stories. Magic doesn't exist, does it?" The next part was probably the most confusing of it all. "A neko... Angel...? W-what is a neko? I've heard someone talk of them before, but I don't exactly know what one is. And how can you be an angel? Angels only exist in the heavens, they couldn't live with the humans." Boris pondered what Tami could have meant by the whole thing and waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Tami was silent for a moment, hurt. "...if...if I can only be in heaven... does that mean I dont exist?" she continued to ponder what he said, greatly confused
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:58 pm

"No, no, that's not what I mean." Boris said, getting a little nervous thinking what would happen if he accidentally pissed her off. "Obviously you do exist, otherwise I'd be on the ground right now." He chuckled a little to ease the tension. "What I mean is, it's not likely an actual Angel would be seen amongst humans. It's just... highly improbable. Now, if you said there was some... costume party or something and you were dressing for the occasion, I'd leave it at that, but it's the fact that there is something attached to your end and I could have sworn I saw it twitch a little bit. Doesn't that bother you?"
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:13 pm

"Oh... ...that's just my tail" she wagged it back and forth a bit to show him, her ears twitching cutely
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:58 am

Hel'Sera looked over at Ha'Dara and called out, "Hey Ha'Dara, do you want anything else to drink? There are non-alcoholic drinks here and there is also a couple... Hm? *sigh* Tami! Come here please!"

He snapped his mandibles is annoyance while gauging a couple lines in the floor with his tails. Hpmh, a slow day today, but eventful and slightly interesting, he thought in amusement. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted the succubus from earlier and motioned her to come over to the bar.

Luna yawned and twitched the tip of her tail in boredom. "Its getting boring up here... -yawn- I wish i now off looking for treasure or visiting dad at that tree house fort he built," she said, grumbling a bit. She crossed her arms on the desk and laid her head down on them, watching the front door.
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:38 am

Boris observed the swaying tail, confusing him. He shook his head as he came up with a logical explanation for it, but before he spoke he noticed the ears on Tami's head. They were cat ears, but they were twitching. Surely that could be explained by human engineering, but chances are the humans would be far too scared to build anything that would work so elaborately. Tami could have made them, although it would have been very hard to get all of the workings in there to fit in a way that they would move like that. There was only one logical explanation, but it was too odd for Boris to admit it. There was still one way to test it. Pulling one of his arms free, he reached for the switch between his eyes that activated the night and heat visions. He pressed it once to be greeted by a green hue on everything, and once more to see everything's temperatures. He looked at Tami's stomach to get an idea of what her normal temperature was, then looked at her tail.
"Y-you're an actual...Neko Angel?!" Boris stammered, still in shock at his findings. "H-how is this possible, where am I?"

Last edited by Boris92 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:48 am

Ha'dara looked over to Hel'Sera "Can I have another of these?"
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:13 am

"Yes you can Ha'Dara, just come and I'll refill your glass or you can choose another drink," Hel'Sera said, looking at Ha'Dara and tapped the ground with the tips of his tails.

Where is that blasted Neko Angel, he thought bitterly, clicking his mandibles again agitation and called out, "Tami! Will you please come here!"
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:22 am

azula was staring at the four remaining elves deciding whether or not to eat them or to give them to luna with the giant fish and chose the latter as she looked up she saw the demon from before who seemed to want her to come over to him. standing up she took the tray with her and walked over to him placing the tray to the side abd putting her elbows on the bar while resting her head on her hands smiling as ever "well hello there again." she said after he had finished talking with a naga called Ha'dara
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:42 am

Ha'dara got up and went over to the counter, putting his glass down and waiting. While waiting, he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:49 am

"Hello, do you want a drink or anything and also, try not to seduce the employees, its bad business for that to happen. Plus, Luna doesn't eat elves, nekos, humans, or anything like that, she did it out of respect for you," Hel'Sera said, placing a glass in front of Azula and stared the succubus in the eyes.

His mind went back to Tami and thought why she hadn't come yet. Must be distracted by something, he thought bitterly.

He looked at Ha'dara and asked, "So Ha'dara, do yuo want you had before or do you want to try something stronger?"
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:11 am

[[ sry, school ]]

Tami gasped and grabbed boris, dropping him in her pocket as she heard her name being called the second time, she rushed to the counter. "Y..yes sir?"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:32 am

"Tami, get some honeydew melons and watermelons alright. We've ran out up here," Hel'Sera said, looking at Tami and Boris and clicked his mandibles authoritatively.
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:34 am

azula shrugged "no promise's on the seduction sometimes it just happens like with the angel... tami i think she's called but as for the drink hmmmmmm" she thought on it and pointed to a bottle of whisky "a glass of that please" her green eyes matching his "oh what your name by the way cutie?" she asked without the seduction as she then looked down at the elves and whispered "looks like i get to eat you" to which one nodded happily before being slapped by another which made azula laugh looking back up she saw tami and went over to her "hehe sorry about before" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:44 am

Hel'Sera sighed and shook his head, muttering in a strange dark language as he grabbed the whiskey and poured its contents into a medium shot glass and placed it down in front of Azula.

"Don't call me cutie succubus demon, as for my name it is Hel'Sera," he growled softly, his mandibles clicking and snapping slightly in slight anger and annoyance.
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:40 pm

azula's eyes narrowed as she heard the language not recognising it all and she knew most of them "well nice to meet you Hel'Sera im azula and you are cute i dont see why you cant take a compliment" she giggled picking up the glass and gave it a sniff then smiled broadly knocking it back "mmmmmm that hits the spot"
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Tami nodded and turned to go get the things from the food storage in the back, then gasped when she turned to see azula. She trembled, terrified of what she could do. "I-it's...a-alright..."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:01 pm

"I'll just have another of the same, please" Ha'dara said.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Hel'Sera poured Ha'dara what he had before and said to Azula, "I'm just a caring person to begin with, seeing I am an experimental demon." He poured more whiskey into the glass and slightly growled at Tami, indicating to get the melons.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:31 pm

"Should we move on from the massage and get to the bathing?" Verira asked Kaiten. "I seem to remember, that you promised to wash my back" She quikly added.

( For the love of god. i tried posting, without luck, THREE freaking times T_T' )
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:42 pm

she looked back at tami as she stammered "something wrong?" she as Hel'Sera poured another whisky for her and looked back to him "oooooooh so your the new type?!" she said somewhat excitedly "so what makes you so special appart from the temperament of a demon dog haha" she asked jokingly picking up her glass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pred run, hot spring and spa^^
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next