Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pred run, hot spring and spa^^

Go down 
+3
vegeta002
kaitheguy1234
Reptillian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:05 pm

(heh, maybe now during rep's and kai's turn? xD)

Luna giggles as azula rubs her tail against her side and continues massaging. "So, what do you feel like doing during this time Azula?" she asked, getting more intament with the massage. GAH! fight it luna! fight it! dont give in or else ill shock us to hell! she screamed in her mind
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:08 pm

(yeah thats fine ^_^)

azula bit her lip feeling lunas hands massaging her intemate areas. mmmm god she's turning me on so much she thought and looked round to her as her tail returned the favour "mmmmmmm yes mmmmm you for starters luna my dear" she said lustfully getting right into how things wher going
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:20 am

(remember to keep sexual content to a minimum)

"You heard Luna, Kaiten. let's get going" Verira said with a smile, as she slightly pushed Kaiten along.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:55 am

Tami decided she couldnt take it anymore, she didnt want to sit by while that succubus was probably trying to take luna.

She knocked on the door. "Hey luna... Im gonna go get a snack, do you want anything?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:19 am

(There's a time skip? How long is it?)

Ha'dara left the hot spring and returned to the main lobby, frowning at the sight of no-one there at the time "Either this place is more busy than I thought, or they have a severe workforce shortage...". Slithering back into the food area, he sat down by the window with a large plate of different type of fruit.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:11 am

( =D the time is going to happen with me and sonik. xD just to keep the sexual content down... may i bring in another character of mine? =3 its a demon i made i would love to use it. x3 )

Luna looked up and called out, "Alright Tami and um, could you bring a few elves and um... one of the 10 foot tunas?"

thank you tami for that and please bring what i asked soon... this damn charm is making me be intimate... gah! why did dad remove Ia? she thought to herself, giving a surprise squeak as she felt Azula's tail becoming intimate with her. Ooooooh~! Dad! Where the heck are you with my A.I.!

She felt her body was now moving on it's own as she continued the massage and said surprising herself, "Hm... maybe we should get to know each other right now~" Nnnnnnnnnnuuuuuu! Don't give! Don't give in for Felarya's sake! Dx she screamed in her mind
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:37 am

(sure i have no problem with you bring a character in ^_^)

azula licked her lips as she heard luna ask for the food to be brought in looking forward to having lunch with her. she giggled hearing the suprized squeak while she moaned lightly rubbing a bit harder with her tail. she looked at luna with wanting eyes as she preposed getting to know each other right now. she turned over and sat up with her legs on ether side of luna and took hold of her hands holding them gently "of course dear. id be more than happy to" with that she leaned in and started to kiss luna feeding her sexual hunger
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:51 am

( ^^; i meant if rep. would allow my demon to come in. =3 and now lets let other people post so that the sexual content is down. ^^; but after i post real quick and then lets let the others post during this "massage" okay?)

;^; Why? Why do i always get charmed!? I haven't gotten charmed when i was around Menyssan! i wish my A.I. was with me she thought whining inwardly while her body was completely charmed by the succubus. "Alright then Azula," she giggling and yet inwardly screamed, wanting to eat her own tail.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:20 am

Tami thought for a moment as she rushed off to get the elves and 10 ft tuna. "W..wait... luna made such a face when she swallowed that human...what if she doesnt like eating people? why would she ask for elves then? ...something must be wrong..." she knocked on the door again. "Luna? Ive got the food"

Last edited by pirostyle on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:24 am

Kaiten simply moved forward, stillquite uncomfortable at Verira pushing him onward. Eventually, he reached the door and opened it, signalling to Verira to come inside. "Okay....let's get started then. Lay on your back on the table." Not knowing how to massage properly, he thought back to one time that he had seen someone else get one.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:33 am

Verira happily lied down on the table, hardly able to wait for Kaiten to get started. "Be gentle with me" She said teasingly and fougth hard not laugh.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:36 am

(ah interruptions are so nice. xD yay for the universal interruptions)

Luna looked up, gasping and said with a shaking voice, "Uh... um... j-just b-by the door and i-i'll -squeaks softly- get it."

;^; this can't be happening... i avoided Aunt Vivian but couldn't avoid a succubus~! wwaaahh! she cried in her head wishing her a.i. would be back soon in her head
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:38 am

Tami opened the door as she heard the squeaks. "Excuse me miss... but employees are not allowed...to... ... ..."

She stood there, her guard having been down long enough to be caught up in the charm too, tami standing there silently
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:15 am

"Oh... h-hello Tami.... w-would you like to join us~?" Luna said, seeing Tami totally charmed and smiling and squeak couple more times.

NO! Tami, go away, don't come in here! Ooooh! Where the hell is my A.I. G** D****!? she shouted in her mind again, trying to lift up the middle scales running down her back.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:49 am

Still quite uncomfortable, Kaiten went to work massaging Verira's body as best he could, despite his lack of knowledge on the subject. Not exactly sure where to start, he decided he'd best start with thr biggest part of the body: The tail. "If it hurts at ay time, just say so."
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:07 am

Tami's eyes glaze over, her mind having already been taken over by the charm, she puts the food down and slowly walks towards them
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:16 am

Boris was enjoying his food up until he felt something cold in his hands where the meat had once been. He looked down and nearly dropped the frozen chunk of meat he was now holding. Tami grabbed it before he dropped it, reheated it for him, and gave it back. Boris looked around for anything that might have been able to freeze the meat in his hands without freezing Boris at all, but found nothing. He resumed eating, and with a few more bites had finished it off. He put the jaw part of his mask back on and watched as the snake-woman that was behind the counter, who he soon learned was called Luna, walk with a new customer, named Azula, into a room with a large bed in it. Luna began giving Azula a massage, and Boris turned away.

After several minutes of sitting on Tami's shoulder and watching as things happened, Boris began to get bored. He turned to look at Tami, then looked away. He turned back to look at her and began to mouth some words behind his mask. He eventually mustered up the courage to actually speak and began to ask Tami a question.
"H-hey, um, Tami?" He started, still a little nervous. "Y-you do know th-that there is something on you, r-right?" Boris looked at the thing hanging from Tami's backside, thinking of what it may be. He had an idea, but he needed to make sure.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:18 am

Tami didnt answer boris, but only walked closer to luna and the succubus, completly under her control. a glazed look in her eye as she seemed oblivious to boris
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:27 am

"I will" Verira said with a smile and relaxed. She waited untill kaiten had been massaging for a while before giving a fake excited moan. "Sorry Kaiten, it just felt so good" She quickly said in a seductive tone.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:28 am

Luna motioned for Tami to come closer and kissed Azula on the neck and also didn't notice boris on tami's shoulder. is that the human from earlier? Yay! he may be able to help break this charm... or Verira... Gah! why did this happen?! she thought trying to use the tip of her tail to get Boris's attention
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:28 am

Kaiten shook a bit as he heard Verira speak. "Ya-Ya don't say...? Ummmm..." He continued to massage Verira, now feeling extremely uncomfortable, and not quite knowing what to think.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:41 am

(okay, introducing a new employee. =D )

name: Hel'Sera
Hieght: 45 feet
Race/type: Experimental Eternity Demon
skin color: light gold
eye color: crimson red

appearance:

Hel'Sera's body look's like a common hell demon's body. his head is slightly shaped like a kite shield with two mandibles. his eye looks like a trident but the upper ends of his eye curve outwards slightly. he has two tails with razor sharp scythe type blades at the end of the tails, a couple spikes run down the tails length as well. the wings are dragon/demon bone with some corroded flesh and the membranes have a couple holes in them. a few bulbs run down to a little more than halfway down his back and run down between his wings. he has a spike on both eblow ends and he feet are like the alien godzilla in godzilla 2000. ^-^; ehehe... i don't know what you'd call them.

Personality:

Hel'Sera is mostly a non-talkative person. he sometimes gets in a mood to tells stories or discus ideas. sometimes he is viewed as a cold-hearted self-centered being but he is quite friendly if you get to know him or become his friend. he'll protect his friends if their life is in danger. he would mostly read books ranging from poetic books to heavy political books. some succubi's have tired getting him to eat souls and sentient beings but would rather eat souls or animals and does have a sweet tooth for fruits and baked goods/pastries. he is also a very patient demon and would wait probably years for something or for a very talkative person to stop

(xD sorry about this, i just created him)

=============

Hel'Sera yawned as he sat near the food buffets, reading a book of poems. "This place needs more interesting books and workers... that naga over there with the fruit... I wonder why he is glowing like that," Hel'Sera said, twitching the tips of his tail and tapping one of his long, slender fingers on the chair's arm.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:44 am

Once again Verira had to fight with a stubborn laugh, trying to come out. "Could you go a little higher Kaiten?" very asked, once again in a seductive tone
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:49 am

Kaiten began to massage slightly higher as per Verira's request. Although, he appeared to be trying not to stare any higher than he had to. "Y-You...You got it Verira..." He gulped upon noticing where his hands were.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:53 am

A little annoyed that Tami did not answer him, Boris stood up. He was about to walk to her ear and ask again at a slightly louder tone when he noticed she was walking almost subconsciously towards Azula and Luna. Luna was kissing Azula, and Boris was starting to turn red in the face. He was fixing to turn and face the other way when he noticed Luna's snake thing began to twitch. 'What is it doing?' Boris thought, leaning a little closer but making sure he wouldn't fall off on accident. Maybe it's preparing to strike me!' Boris reached for his knife instinctively, but had a second thought. 'Wait a minute. If it wanted to attack me, wouldn't it have done so earlier?' Thinking of what to do, Boris had an idea. 'Maybe I can test it, see if it really wants to attack me...' Boris pulled out his knife and slowly waved it in the air, making sure it reflects some light to grab the snake thing's attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pred run, hot spring and spa^^
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next