Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pred run, hot spring and spa^^

Go down 
+3
vegeta002
kaitheguy1234
Reptillian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:04 pm

azula liked the sound of the deal seeing as she ended up with it stacked in her favour. "deal!!" she felt round into her small bag on her back and pulled out a neko and a male human. both were out cold. she quickly thought then placed the neko back handing the male to luna "he should seal the deal" her smile was broad and her wings gave a small flap. and glaced over at the angel closing her eyes tilting her head to the left then gave her a small wave and spy'd the human eating and with a click of her fingers froze the meat with a giggle
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Tami felt a bit of magic fly right past her head, she turned to see boris, then gasped slightly, taking the frozen meat and warming it on a candle again, looking for whoever would do such a thing
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Luna sighs, taking the human and swallowing him with a weirded out face. "Okay the deal is sealed miss um..." she said, not knowing the womans name," Anyway, what do you want to do first in your special treatment today hm?"
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:22 pm

azula kept a straight face as the angels eyes romed the room while on the inside she was laughing twistedly. she watch luna eat the human and question her name " its azula miss?" she questioned back "hmmmm well iv never had any of this stuff done before sooo.. how about that massage thing" her expression was always happy even when she thought
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:27 pm

"My name is luna and sure, we can start with the massage, follow me," she says, smiling, leading azula into a small room with a couple bed tables and patted one. "If you can please get on this miss Azula so i can begin the massge," she giggles, and winking at her guest again
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:44 pm

the succubi giggled again and waved bye to the angel and the human pet on her shoulder "its nice to meet you luna" she followed behind her into the room with the tables. she took her small bag off and sat it on the ground and formed a dome of ice round it to keep her dinner in. jumping up onto the table with crossed legs in a suggestive pose after seeing luna's second wink before laying back looking up to the celling "so what do i do now luna" she asked the nagablowing her a small kiss
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Luna smiled at azula's kiss and said, "All you do is just lay there and tell me what type of massage do you want," she smiles again and wags tip of tail and blow a kiss at the succbus as well.
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:08 pm

azula light blue cheeks turned a bit red as luna blew a kiss back "well the best a pritty naga like yourself could give please" she said seductively with a cute smile
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:10 pm

Tami walks into the room with a broom in her hand, not having seen them come into this room. "Oh! I...Im sorry! I didnt know anyone was in here!" She covers her eyes and backs out into the hall, reaching to close the door
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Luna laughs as she sees Tami go out of the room and begins massaging Azula's shoulders, saying "So miss Azlua, how is this?" She smiles back and giggles slightly
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:30 pm

azula laughs with her watching tami leave. such shy things angels she thought before she let out a "mmmmm" sound as she started to enjoy the hands on her shoulders "that feels good and lose the miss mmmmm just call me azula" he told luna as she looked up to her with her dragon green eyes and batted her eyelashes at her
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:40 pm

Luna smiled at azula and nodded. "Alright aluza, so what do you want to do after the massage?" she asked, moving past the succubus's shoulders and began massaging her stomach and chest
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:50 pm

she'd have to do this more often she thought as the naga's hand worked wonders on her body. reaching up azula placed a hand on luna's cheek and stroked it gently "well how about me and you grab some lunch together luna?" she asked boldly
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:56 pm

"Hhhmmm, i would love to get lunch with you Azula," she said, continuing massaging Azlua's body, and smiling, "What kind of lunch did you have in mind though?"
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Tami thinks for a while, unable to get what she saw out of her mind, a bit jelous of seeing luna with azula, she shakes her head, ignoring it. "No! Need to focus on work.... not... my fellow employees..."
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:00 pm

Kaiten felt Verira leaning on his body and quickly began to breathe heavily "Okay then...Umm...the massage room is roght in here! Luna! We have another customer! Ummm...I'm not sure who is supposed to massage her..." He was clearly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:04 pm

"There is another massage room next to this one kaiten and you're the one going to give the massage," luna calls out, not stopping the massage.
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:32 pm

azula remember the look luna took when she had ate the human she gave her and figured she might not be keen on eating the humans "well whats the OOOOOoooh lunch you get with the special?" she qured before she heard a male voice shout in a clear amount of discomfort in his voice and giggled as luna told him to do it "well tell you what mmmmm so good, what would you like for luch?" she changed her question
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:35 pm

Luna smiled and said, "I dont eat humans but i dont mind watching others eat them, and i could always eat some of those evles or a few giant fishes." she continues the massage and smiles. "Could you turn on your back so i can begin massaging your back?" she asks, smiling
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:45 pm

azula smiled and flipped over letting her wings hang over the side of the table and the tips touch the floor "ah that explains the face earlier hehe well why dont we share afew of those tasty looking evles and get to know each other more" she smiled resting her arms under her chin and looked up at luna
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Luna began massaging azula's back, smiling. "Sure, that sounds like an idea and maybe we can go into one of the guest room," she says, feeling some how attracted to azula for a strange reason.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Tami continued to clean the walkways, feeling a slight bit down, she sighed and kept sweeping
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:06 pm

"MMMM thats ahhhh a deal" she said actually showing bliss on her face "luna god your skilled mmmm" she complemented her liking the naga more and more. she hadnt experienced anything like this since she spent a night with a fire succubi.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Luna giggled and said, 'Why thank you, my father said i was always good at massaging." She continued massaging azula, smiling and cant help but shake the attraction she felt to the succubus. I-i think i've been charmed by this succubus... b-but i cant help it.... she so lovely... n-no, no such thoughts luna, you need to be an example to the other employees, she thought
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:45 pm

(sure a time skips fine ^_^ sorry it took so long to reply i had a small problem but its fixed now. so when you want the skip to happen?)

azula sighed feeling a tense muscle being worked out of her back "ahhhhhh he wasnt wrong luna" she said almost in a moaned tone, her tail running up and down luna's side and just slightly round her back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pred run, hot spring and spa^^
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next