Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pred run, hot spring and spa^^

Go down 
+3
vegeta002
kaitheguy1234
Reptillian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:30 pm

(rep, what browser do you use? and that really sucks)

"Hpmh!I'm not like other demons cause I am an Eternity demon, of course you must've heard about what my kin do to their victims," Hel'Sera said while golden tentacle like appendages grew out of his back and proceeded to moves things around, placing a bottle of whiskey next to Azule and placing what Ha'dara was drinking next to him.
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Ha'dara picked up the drink "Thanks" and turned to the window, still able to hear to them.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:03 pm

azula knocked back his second glass as Hel'Sera talked. she took a key note of the golden tentacles forming out of his back "iv heard bits and pieces but i havent been in hell for a small while. so how about you show me?" she said as she grabbed one of the elves who was panicing and set him down on the bar counter to be the test dumbie.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Tami quickly placed her hand over her mouth, a muffled gasp escaping as she tried to keep her stomach down, the tentacles growing out of hel'sera's back making her uneasy. She fled to the back storeroom, taking a moment to breathe before coming back with what he asked
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Hel'Sera notices the elf but doesnt anything and stares at Azule, unimpressed and makes tentacles go back into his back and started cleaning a glass. "Hpmh, i'm not going to kill for you're amusement, go look up my kin in the library, we have a small library with a book on my kin," he said, noticing Tami had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:26 pm

Tami stands behind him, putting the melons and other things where they belonged, thankful that the tentacles were gone, she sighed in relief, feeling better that they were gone
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Ha'dara watched out of the corner of his eye, thinking to himself 'Didn't see that coming, did you?' while watching the Elf.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:14 pm

if it weren't for the fact that azula keep her whole emotions in constant check her face would be making a suprized, questioning look at the fact that the demon passed up a kill. "your not much fun for a demon Hel'Sera" she uttered picking the elf back up and placed him back with the others. she refilled her glass and drank it quickly
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:27 pm

"I only kill when it is necessary succubus and killing a something small as the elf isn't worth my time," Hel'Sera said, giving a small pat on Tami's head and handing a glass of water to her, "Besides, this is a hot spring type small hotel business, not a slaughter house." His tail's flexed, the silverish golden blades at the ends glistened under the light.

Last edited by Goldclaw on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Tami blushed a little as she was petted, her neko side enjoying it. She took the small glass of water and sniffed it a bit before drinking it down, letting out a small sigh, feeling much better
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:30 pm

( wait for boris and kaiten. and i use firefox goldclaw )
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:28 am

Boris was caught off guard as he was quickly dropped into Tami's pocket, but recovered soon. He figured since he was placed there in a bit of a hurry he should stay hidden and wait for Tami to bring him out.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:17 am

Kaiten simply continued finishing up Verira's massage while listening to Tami and Boris. All the while, he couldn't help but wonder what an angel was doing down here. And why she was at a spa? Questions that he'd look for later. At the moment, he just had to ask though. "Who built this place originally?"
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:01 am

azula took her elbows from the counter and smiled sweetly "oh well cutie you do have a point but i think i'll go finish my lunch then hit the water hehe" she said also in a sweet voice then looked back "say hi and sorry to luna for me cutie pie" she giggled her tail swaying behind her as she picked up her tray heading back to a table
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:39 am

Hel'Sera shook his head and grabbed a bottle vodka and started drinking some of it. "Hpmh, Tami thank you for getting the melons, you can go now," He said, drinking another cup of the strong drink.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Tami nodded and walked off to sweep up around the spa
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:23 am

(it seems this rp is dieing)

Luna sighed heavily, slithering to where Kaiten was and leaned in the doorway, watching him to his job and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pred run, hot spring and spa^^
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8