Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pred run, hot spring and spa^^

Go down 
+3
vegeta002
kaitheguy1234
Reptillian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:02 pm

Verira grabbed Kaitens hands, bringing them to each their side of her womanhood. "I'm a little tense in those areas, do you mind?" she asked inocently.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:11 pm

Kaiten's eyes began to twitch slightly upon seeing this display, his eyes taking in the situation fully. Almost like a reflex, Kaiten let out an incredibly loud yelp and threw himself backward, hitting his head on the wall and breaking the plaster on it, causing a very loud thumping nboise in the room next door. Gasping for breath, he stood upright again. "...Gah...Ummm...I'm sorry about that. What was I doing agin?" He was clearly embarassed by this display of his.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Ha'dara looked up and frowned at the loud noises "Huh? What on Felarya are they doing in there?" he wondered aloud. He went back to the fruit, listening curiously for anymore strange loud banging.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Luna looked up after hearing the thumping noise at the wall and said, "Hm... looks like there is something fun going on in the other room." She flicked her tail in a motion to indicate boris to come closer and thought, Yay for Verira and Kaiten! Now if they could just make more noise to make me uncharmed or if i can get that human to come here and just finish this damn massage and go back to the front desk!

He'Sera heard the thump and shook his head saying, "Lustful mortals, can't keep themselves quite." he continued reading his book
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:24 pm

azula broke the kiss as she heard tami's knock on the door and rand her tongue up luna's collarbone. she smile as she heard the food was here and stood up pressing her breasts against the nagas as she wrapped her arms and tail around her. whispering softly into her ear "relax enjoy yourself i'll be gentle i promise" she gave her cheek a kiss then looked at the angel giggling to herself at frozen angel but was suprized as luna not her asked to join them. "interesting" she uttered to herself as the angel slowly advanced while her human pet called for her attention but she knew he'd get none in her current state. she whimpered feeling lunas lips on her flesh and held her close while her free hand urged tami in with her index finger giving a seductive look to her and ignoring her pet... for now anyway "thats it come to me" she said loving the idea of corrupting a angel. azula looked round at the thumping noise giggling "luck, luck" she said as her lips worked lunas delicate neck nibbling it lightly
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:26 pm

Tami slowly walked closer, unable to fight her control at all. "yes...azula..."
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:32 pm

The loud noise coming from the room next door confused Boris. 'What's going on over there?' Boris thought, turning to look that way. He shook his head and looked back at Luna and the snake-thing that was flicking about. Currently, it seemed as if it was waving for Boris to come closer. 'Obviously, this is a trap to get me closer so the beast can attack me. But I'm not going to fall for that old trick. Then again, the thing did have many chances to attack me... Maybe the woman is somehow got control of the tail of the snake and is signaling me to do something. I have an idea.' Boris pulled the arm with the knife in it behind him and swung it forward, throwing the knife as hard as he could at the snake-thing's side. 'I will probably regret this, but at least I'll be going down fighting.' And to complete his regretful tactic, he slid sown Tami's shirt, holding on to it just hard enough to not fall fast enough to get injured when he lands.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:39 pm

Verira slowly got up from the table and slithered over to Kaiten. "What's wrong?" she asked inocently again. "You weren't done with my massage" Verira said seductively and turned her back to Kaiten, sitting down and leaning her back against his stomach. "Could you go on please?" Verira asked with a seductive tone, as she grabbed his wrists, placing his hands on her stomach. "I'm pretty tense up here too" she said inocently and moved his hands up, to the point where he basically pushed her breasts up.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:43 pm

Kaiten's face turned beet red upon her back touching his front. As she moved his hands onto her stomach, he began to close his eyes, imagining it was nothing filthy. Upon feeling Verira's breasts, he couldn't stand it anymore. He threw himself backwards again, much harder than the first time. The wall behind him began to crumble under the weight of his throw as he fell dirently into the next room. He sat up and began to gag out dust and bits of drywall. "Oh geez....That problem...I really gotta fix it. Crap! Luna is going to kill me when she sees...." He then saw Azula, Luna, and Tami. "I am so sorry!" He quickly rose up, and began toi slither towards the door, trying not to look at the three.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Luna blinked and shook her head saying, "Ugh... Kaiten? What are you doing here and... why do i have such a headache and.." she looked down at her tail and saw a small knife in the tip and sighed gratefully inward and squeaked when she felt Azula nibbling her neck and blushed heavily and even harder as she saw Tami.

"Alright... Whats going on now?," Hel'Sera said, getting up and walking into the room Verira and Kaiten had gone in and sighed heavily as he saw the wall had been broken. Lovely... now i have to fix this he thought gravely
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Tami just stands there, azula's charm having too much power over her weak mind to be broken that easily
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:48 pm

By the time Boris reached the ground the wall separating the room he and the three giant women were in. Now two more snake people had entered the room, one male and another female. As Boris ran towards Luna, she referred to one of them as Kaiten. He would learn who eventually, but for now he focused on running towards Luna. 'So far, the snake doesn't seem to respond,' Boris thought, wondering if he might have missed his target. But when he was almost near Luna, he saw a small glint of metal at the tip of the snake's tail. 'So I DID hit it! But it's still not responding. Maybe I need to strike elsewhere...'Boris contemplated where he should strike the snake next as he ran the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:41 pm

(ok, take a break people. we'll give sonik some time to reply^^)
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:05 pm

(wow.. thanks everyone for being so nice and waiting ^^)

azula was suprized seeing kaiten burst through the wall backwards tho she never showed it. she rested her head on lunas shoulder watching him apologies then start to leave and her gaze shifted onto tami and with one hand pulled her into a lingering kiss, while her tail and other hand caressed lunas body. from the corner of her eye she spied boris and with a twisted though clicked her fingers turning the ground under him into a layer off ice as he ran
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Tami closed her eyes and kissed back, like a puppet to azula. "Ohh..."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:04 am

As Kaiten got closer to the door, Verira went in front of him. "you're still not done massaging me, Kaiten" She said seductively and slithered closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:51 am

Almost close enough to the snake that was attacking Luna, Boris heard a clicking noise. Barely a second afterwords the floor beneath Boris started to freeze. Trying not to slip on the ice Boris wound up running right into the snake attacking Luna. 'What the hell is going on here?!' Boris thought, pressing his back against the snake and looking around for the source of the freezing. After a few moments of looking and not finding anything, he turned himself around and attempted to climb onto the snake.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:18 am

Luna squeaked again looked at Azula, blushing heavily and slither a few feet from her.

"I-I'm sorry Azula, b-but don't take this the wrong way, e-employees can't be intimate with the customers or guests," she said bowing.

She coiled the tip pf her tail around Boris and slithered out of the room, her face cherry red and sat down next to Ha'Dara, breathing heavily and placing Boris in her lap.

W-Well... that was, 'fun' and embarrassing," she thought

Hel'Sera shook his head and tapped Azula on her right shoulder saying, "Excuse me miss, but you should stop, it not good for this kind of behavior to be happening and could ruin the business." He stared at the succubus with an unblinking eye and clicked his mandibles in a warning.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:24 am

Ha'dara was sat staring out the window, only to turn around as Luna sat down next to him. Noticing her red face, he raised an eyebrow and asked "Best if I don't ask what the commotion was?"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:30 am

Luna nodded and said, "Y-Yeah, it would be best not to ask Ha'dara. Is... There anything you need?"

She looked at him showing her face was still heavily red.

"Or I uh could get you something to drink if that is fine," she said her heart finally going back to it's normal pace after the massage room incident.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:43 am

Ha'dara thought for a second "What drinks are there available here?"
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:53 am

As Boris ran towards his knife the snake's tail wrapped around him. He could hardly move any part of his body and only barely managed to get his arm free. He turned his head around to try to find anything he could use, and eventually found his knife. With his free arm he reached out to grab the knife and pulled it from the tip of the snake's tail. He raised his arm up, preparing to strike the knife down into the snake as hard as he could when Luna grabbed Boris and placed him on where her lap would be if it wasn't for the snake eating Luna. He brought his arm back down to his side as he looked around. He noticed another snake was sitting in a chair nearby and heard Luna talking to someone named Ha'dara. 'Is she talking to the snake, and the snake talking back?' Boris thought, crouching down so he doesn't attract any attention. 'Or is there someone else on the table?' Boris sheathed his knife and listened to the conversation between Luna and Ha'dara.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:06 am

"Water, human, nekos, elves, and other drinks that come here through my father bring. Today's specials are vodka, a strong dwarf ale which has a um strange name, some elvish wine, and a couple human drinks called soda," Luna explained, pointing to a small bar with different drinks on its shelves.

She smiled and thought, Thank you Ha'Dara for being such a good friend and for making me taking my mind off the incident. She didn't noticed she had coiled the tip of her tail around Boris in a form of protection.
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:21 am

azula moaned softly feeling tami kiss back but stopped as luna pulled away from her. inside the succubus was disappointed as she wasnt trying to use her charm on her compared to tami who just fell into it. "its ok luna maybe when your off work?" she said as she left with boris and was about to continue with the angel when she felt a tap on her shoulder and looked round to the demon beside her and giggled "hehe well aren't you a pritty little demon. true but you should know what succubus' are like." she noted his clicking and growled mentaliy not wanting a fight, with the she stopped the charm on the angel and gave her a wink "your a good kisser" she said softly as she started to leave the room
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:09 am

Tami's eyes widdened as she slowly realized what happened, she quickly ran out of the room, barley fighting back tears, knowing that she had committed a sin by falling into the charm so easily. She ran to her room in the staff quarters and locking the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pred run, hot spring and spa^^   pred run, hot spring and spa^^ - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pred run, hot spring and spa^^
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next