Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???

Go down 
+79
Nickonaquamagna
gamester466
Primeval Hunter
MerR60
kikijonson
Axel Hunter
sadisticnerd
Pim18
zersergathant
space_samurai
Rezec
Solomon
asaenvolk
vore4life99
SomeRandomMinion
thejackle123
walkingbyself
Zoekin-3
luke112
Noonstar
macdaddy
Salvyrn
itsmeyouidiot
Kai Leingod
Stabs
Sineria.
Prof.Nekko
sparkythechu
dragonjaj
ravaging vixen
EdgedWeapon
TheLightLost
Archmage_Bael
MrNobody13
Grave
TryMeIke
Gabriel115
AisuKaiko
SuperPieGuy9
Boris92
Feadraug
Anime-Junkie
spike833
tkh1304
moondog64
S-Guy
bigman27622
11cookeaw3
person3
Vaderaz
Anemone
Zillachary
Jætte_Troll
ZionAtriedes
Nyaha
Karbo
Feign
11cookeaw1
TothinKornoT
/Fish/
Haar
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Byakugan01
The Rev
Warrior3000
melancholy-melody13
Mickilla
Flare
Mentalguy
Tuc135
Zoekin
mikeimp
lami
Pendragon
GREGOLE
observer88
Malahite
gwadahunter2222
Reptillian
83 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
spike833
Marauder of the deep jungle
spike833

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:35 am

I'll use the power of music! *Runs to Laptop and cranks up the volume!*
Back to top Go down
moondog64
Helpless prey
moondog64

Location : Pepperland (40,000 leagues under the sea it lay... or lie... I'm not quite sure...)

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:46 pm

G-Man1989 wrote:

Aw yeah! Turn it up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.chibasartgallery.yolasite.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:57 pm

G-Man1989 wrote:
No! The tinny sound of crappy laptop speakers makes my ears bleeeed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:47 pm

What? Didn't say a thing in this thread? It's an old thread and I didn't say a thing here? Shame on me! xD

You see, if a 70-some-feet tall cute lady tears my roof of, I'd be... scared. Really. Imagine that: you're in bed, having a pleasant dream, and then you weak up because of the noise and discover yourself looking at that gigantic figure, no matter how beautiful she is. I'd wet my pants - well, maybe not wet them literally, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, after the first impression I'd try to look calm - though scared in the inside - and try to face the situation the best I can... like trying to speak to her. It's Crisis, so the probabilities of surviving an encounter with her aren't too slim, but still not big... just trying the best to look interesting and not tasty.
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:18 am

Based on the current me, I'd be asleep when that happens. When the noise wakes me up, I'll stare at her (assuming the sun isn't quite up yet), rub my eyes, look at my clock, and fall back to sleep.
If the sun is up, I'd cover my eyes and sit there for a few minutes with my arm over my eyes before I get them used to the light and stare at her, wondering "Did I go out drinking last night and forget AGAIN?!" before realizing it is a school day and asking her how much I'll have to pay to get her to keep me from going to school.
Yes. I do despise school that much. 0800 is an ungodly hour to wake up.
However, assuming she didn't materialize right in front of my house and immediately going for my roof, the army would have 'met' her first.
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Here's what I'd do: first I tell her to wait a second and cover myself in butter and stuff and offer myself as an offering.

lol Here's what I'd really do: First I get freaked out and nearly pee my pants (I said NEARLY!). Then I slap the fear out of myself (a tactic I have for the rare occasion that I'm scared) and begin to tell her about Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and replace Link with myself. Then, I have fun with my new friend.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Pff, I'd sleep through that.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:22 pm

serious awnser: considering the fact that she has never left felarya (and assuming that we are on earth and my house wasnt linked to felarya) I would probably try to live out my day as usual and see if she would like to tag along and see a new world and hope that she hears me and agrees. OR i would pass out from shock

joke awnser: try to shake her hand when she reaches down to grab me
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:24 am

Gabriel115 wrote:
try to shake her hand when she reaches down to grab me

I find that image quite funny.
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:22 am

/Fish/ wrote:
Gabriel115 wrote:

Me too. I can imagine shaking one her fingers and being polite. At least I think Crisis would find it... curious and funny as well. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
moondog64
Helpless prey
moondog64

Location : Pepperland (40,000 leagues under the sea it lay... or lie... I'm not quite sure...)

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:55 pm

/Fish/ wrote:
Gabriel115 wrote:

I concur. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chibasartgallery.yolasite.com/
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:39 pm

faint. most likely.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:47 pm

To be perfectly honest, the first thing I would think is, "Whoah....giant boobs."
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:48 pm

Grave wrote:
To be perfectly honest, the first thing I would think is, "Whoah....giant boobs."
yeah. but the shock would knock me out cold.
Back to top Go down
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Not sure, but I'd most likely just try to hide. If she caught me and I managed to put myself in "Nirvana Mode" (usually I'm a coward, but if I can calm down into this mode I get all detached and mellow) I would try to talk her out of eating me.

Basically, it would go one of two ways.

Coward mode (normal)

Crisis: *tears roof off* Hi, I'm here to eat you!
Me: *wakes up* Wha-? . . . ARGLEWHARBLEFLU! *hides under bed*

Nirvana mode

Crisis: *tears roof off* Hi, I'm here to eat you!
Me: *wakes up* Oh . . . cool. Are you real?
Crisis: Yep.
Me: Mmmhm. Any way I could interest you in not eating me? How about a nice story?
Crisis: A story!? I want to hear it!
Me: Right. Well . . . *tell every story I know*

Hopefully I could get into my detached mode fast enough to avoid being eaten. Otherwise I'd probably run for my life and/or hide. And most likely get eaten.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:24 pm

you'd be screwed because you mentioned "food" in there Razz
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:53 pm

I'd look up to the sky and yell, "Damn it God! You win this round, you sick ****!"
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:12 pm

I'd take Lea hostage. It probably wouldn't work but it's worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:42 pm

light my natural gas up around the apartment. hook my wires circuits up to make fire time for 10 seconds. Then FIRE IN THE MOTHER-FUDGING HOLE YA STUPID BITCH!

*runs out the window and doesn't look back at the explosion* Cool people dont look back at explosions.

Edit:typos

Last edited by ravaging vixens on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:22 pm

if she was hungy shed git a tast of the 12gauge i keep under the bed. If shes gust visting id ask her to pla videogames... Oh and feed her my moms yoki-do
Back to top Go down
http://dragonjaj.deviantart.com/
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:44 pm

lol, I'm pretty sure Crisis has probably tasted 12 guages before. They're bitter, but the human washes the taste down nicely.

I think I'm gonna be riggin up a 40 cal after this.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:47 am

ravaging vixens wrote:

*run out the window and don't look back at the explosion* Cool people dont look back at explosions.

Hahaha that video was totaly priceless XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:24 pm

ravaging vixens wrote:
light my natural gas up around the apartment. hook my wires circuits up to make fire for 10 seconds. The FIRE IN THE MOTHER-FUDGING HOLE YA STUPID BITCH!

*run out the window and don't look back at the explosion* Cool people dont look back at explosions.
We think alike. Kabooms are always a nice deterrent. But I'd have to play my own kabooming song while I did it.

Why go .40 cal? Shit, I've always said "the bigger, the better!", at least as long as accuracy ain't a problem. Newton's Second Law, baby: force equals mass times acceleration. GO .70 CAL!
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:10 am

I need a list:
-Go "Aww, shit. I'm not getting my deposit back."
-Yell "Hey! You owe me a new roof!"
-Wonder how she ripped the roof off a room built into a tree.
-Yell "Hey! Is that a busload of nekos?" and run away while she's distracted.
-Use my ninja skillz to jump onto her shoulder and get a ride using my jedi mind tricks to keep her from eating me. (No. I don't know where or how I got ninja skillz or jedi mind tricks.)
-Other
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Hmmm I'd do the clever move and do something totally unexpected... I'd act excited about her trying to eat me, while dotting some laughter in my joy! Why you ask? Well picture a scenario like this

Crisis: hi! I'm gonna eat'cha!
Me: Really? Oh my god I'm so happy I get to be eaten this is gonna be so awesome *chuckle*! You're totally gonna love me *evil laugh*! This is so great I get to be EATEN *insane laugh*!!!
Crisis: wait a sec who would actually want to be eaten? Unless... You must be poisonous!

Reverse psychology ftw... Though there is the chance it won't work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next