Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP thread

Go down 
+3
Haru Takami
Malahite
Darkfire destiny
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
NovusWolf
Marauder of the deep jungle
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:13 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
Information on Bulvon wood's (That is about where I situated this.) Only says Gigantic trees, so Ill say 140 ft, bigger than most felarayan predators.

(OOC)
In which case, 60ft of Numa' body is peering over the trees.
Back to top Go down
http://deadplanet.forumotion.net
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:34 pm

((Just a note that you can advance before I post again, my writing spirit when it comes to RP's has fled me temporarily. This gives me time to post up a good response for their reaction. Until then, react away!))
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:44 am

The huge girl's smile terrified Renee. She had learned that on this world if it was bigger than you it probably wants to eat you. Renee looked to see if Haru had noticed the huge newcomer, how could he not? She wispered to the injured girl before calling out. . .

" Who are you? And what do you want?"

Her stance tenced, the answer could be the difference between life and death for all of them.
Back to top Go down
http://g-cat.deviantart.com/
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:41 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
The huge girl's smile terrified Renee. She had learned that on this world if it was bigger than you it probably wants to eat you. Renee looked to see if Haru had noticed the huge newcomer, how could he not? She wispered to the injured girl before calling out. . .

" Who are you? And what do you want?"

Her stance tenced, the answer could be the difference between life and death for all of them.

The creature noticed the injured grl and looked sympathetic. It tore a shread of leaf out of one of the trees and tried its best to tie it around the injury. It looked like a ridiculously large bandage.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:51 am

Renee was startled by the sudden reaction without explanation, but the look of simpathy and lack of hostile movements told Renee this one meant no harm.

The injured girl yelped as the leaf was tied around her injury. On a second glance it looked like a tight giant leaf skirt.

Renee slowly sheathed her weapon and looked at the damage. Questions raced through her mind and answers refused to follow. She looked at the boy, the giant, and the girl.

" We should introduce ourselves. I'm Renee Winter's, as you can see..."

She then remembered the large girl had not responded to her.

" Do, you understand me?"
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:03 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
Renee was startled by the sudden reaction without explanation, but the look of simpathy and lack of hostile movements told Renee this one meant no harm.

The injured girl yelped as the leaf was tied around her injury. On a second glance it looked like a tight giant leaf skirt.

Renee slowly sheathed her weapon and looked at the damage. Questions raced through her mind and answers refused to follow. She looked at the boy, the giant, and the girl.

" We should introduce ourselves. I'm Renee Winter's, as you can see..."

She then remembered the large girl had not responded to her.

" Do, you understand me?"

There was a friendly growl back.
Back to top Go down
Haru Takami
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:40 pm

Haru hadn't noticed the beast behind him, but as he saw her stance tense, he realised something must be wrong. Turning to face it, he reached for his blades again, but its movements were slow and careful as it reached and bandaged... or attempted to bandage, the injured girl. lowering his hands, a sharp pain wracked through his body as he doubled over in pain, holding his arm.

Black tendrils encased it, before retracting down his body and returning to his shadow, where two yellow slits slowly closed before it returned to 'normal' and regaining his shape. If one looked, his arm was bent at the wrong angle. It would heal correctly, and quickly at that, but it still hurt and was an inconvenience at most. Cringing slightly, he stood, holding his arm and moving back twords the girl. hearing her name, he nodded slgihtly, one eye closed from pain.

"I am Takami Haru... A traveler looking to seperate myself from this spiteful beast that has become a part of me..." He said, the fingers on his left hand twitching slighlty in pain as he rested it on his lifted knee, reaching into a pocket and pulling out what looked like a sling, and infact was. When a shadow demon decided that whenever you called for help in battle it would reward you with broken bones when you got away unscathed, you learned to carry one at all times.
Back to top Go down
http://toaofshyakugan.deviantart.com
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:15 pm

Haru Takami wrote:
Haru hadn't noticed the beast behind him, but as he saw her stance tense, he realised something must be wrong. Turning to face it, he reached for his blades again, but its movements were slow and careful as it reached and bandaged... or attempted to bandage, the injured girl. lowering his hands, a sharp pain wracked through his body as he doubled over in pain, holding his arm.

Black tendrils encased it, before retracting down his body and returning to his shadow, where two yellow slits slowly closed before it returned to 'normal' and regaining his shape. If one looked, his arm was bent at the wrong angle. It would heal correctly, and quickly at that, but it still hurt and was an inconvenience at most. Cringing slightly, he stood, holding his arm and moving back twords the girl. hearing her name, he nodded slgihtly, one eye closed from pain.

"I am Takami Haru... A traveler looking to seperate myself from this spiteful beast that has become a part of me..." He said, the fingers on his left hand twitching slighlty in pain as he rested it on his lifted knee, reaching into a pocket and pulling out what looked like a sling, and infact was. When a shadow demon decided that whenever you called for help in battle it would reward you with broken bones when you got away unscathed, you learned to carry one at all times.

the creature had heard the bone crack, and tried to tie the arm up!
Back to top Go down
Haru Takami
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:11 am

"No... no.. it will be fine, I assure you..." He said, waving the giant beast off. With his arm now in the sling, and bent the correct way, he sighed quietly. It always surprised him that no matter what bone shadow broke, it never pierced his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:05 am

Renee looked at Haru then the giant.

" Well, everyone is alive and mostly well."

The injured girl spoke up.

" My name is Lily. Thank you for your aid. I'm sorry but I have nothing to offer as a reward for helping me."

Her eyes narrowed as they passed Haru. Resentment obvious in her eye's, as she looked at Haru's arm her expression slowly changed to pity. Renee turned to Haru.

"Thank you. I never would have succeded on my own. I owe you my life."
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:14 pm

Darkfire destiny wrote:
Renee looked at Haru then the giant.

" Well, everyone is alive and mostly well."

The injured girl spoke up.

" My name is Lily. Thank you for your aid. I'm sorry but I have nothing to offer as a reward for helping me."

Her eyes narrowed as they passed Haru. Resentment obvious in her eye's, as she looked at Haru's arm her expression slowly changed to pity. Renee turned to Haru.

"Thank you. I never would have succeded on my own. I owe you my life."

Numa smiled and wrote "No need."
Back to top Go down
Haru Takami
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:38 pm

The look on the girl's face didn't miss his gaze as he looked at her. "I require no reward or payment... unless you have knowlage of a powerful spellcaster or sealsman. Those are desperately neaded by myself..." He looked to the ground, his shadow nodding in agreement of what he said.

Looking back to the beast he called out. "And you, do you have a name as well? I doubt you'd like to be called beast or giant." He chuckled quietly, a smile on his face for the first time in ages. The hollow look in his eyes was replaced with a childlike shine that could no doubt be seen even by this large creature's gaze.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:04 pm

Haru Takami wrote:
The look on the girl's face didn't miss his gaze as he looked at her. "I require no reward or payment... unless you have knowlage of a powerful spellcaster or sealsman. Those are desperately neaded by myself..." He looked to the ground, his shadow nodding in agreement of what he said.

Looking back to the beast he called out. "And you, do you have a name as well? I doubt you'd like to be called beast or giant." He chuckled quietly, a smile on his face for the first time in ages. The hollow look in his eyes was replaced with a childlike shine that could no doubt be seen even by this large creature's gaze.

The creature wrote "Numa" on the ground. This was accompanied by a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:59 am

"Numa, Haru, Lily It's a pleasure to meet you."

Lily looked at them, then her injury.

"Likewise, As far as casters go. The only one I know just prooved a great distraction."

Her eyes wandered towards the bloody grass. Renee felt squeamish at how detached she was. Once again Renee looked at the girls injury.

" We probably should get out of the clearing. Lily can you walk?"

Lily got unsteadily to her feet. Blood flowed down her leg until she tightened her makeshift bandage.

" I can manage."
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:37 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
"Numa, Haru, Lily It's a pleasure to meet you."

Lily looked at them, then her injury.

"Likewise, As far as casters go. The only one I know just prooved a great distraction."

Her eyes wandered towards the bloody grass. Renee felt squeamish at how detached she was. Once again Renee looked at the girls injury.

" We probably should get out of the clearing. Lily can you walk?"

Lily got unsteadily to her feet. Blood flowed down her leg until she tightened her makeshift bandage.

" I can manage."

Nua tapped her lower abdomen muscle, which gave away, revealing her internal organs. She pointed and smiled, before writing "Ride in me. I can't eat you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Haru Takami
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:35 pm

"I'll be fine thanks... i've seen the inside of a large creature before, and promised myself i'd never see another one again..." Haru said quietly, waving off the large woman.

Last edited by Haru Takami on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:39 pm

Haru Takami wrote:
"I'll be fine thanks... i've seen the inside of a large creature before, and promised myself i'd never see another one again..." Haru said quietly, waving off the large woman. "I think i'll go and tell the ones spying on us from the bushes that it's fine to come out now."

He turned, stepping away from the three and heading twords where he knew the soldiers were hiding. Stepping into the undergrowth, he sighed, taking a deep breath.

"You can all come out now... you're a bit late for the fighting though." Quietly he turned back, heading into the clearing again while muttering under his breath about their need for close-range combat training. Without it, they were useless in this world.

Numa closed herself up. "i'm safe and 100% hygenic. Just call me if you need me to carry you. What are you doing here anyway?" she wrote all at once.
Back to top Go down
Haru Takami
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:32 pm

((OOC: Edited post.. got my facts wrong and couldn't be bothered to re-do all that so I could get it to work.. so I kept the stuff that did and ditched the stuff that didn't))

IC:

Haru looked at the words at the ground, shaking his head slightly. "I'm not saying you're not. i'd just rather not be inside a large creature again... for transport or food, I 'm truely sorry if I've offended you. He paused slightly as he looked at the ground, tapping his heel gently and signaling for the beast within his image to appear.

"You see..." he started, as his shadow rose from the ground, crossing it's arms and glaring daggers at the boy... almost litterally, "I've traveled many worlds... all in hopes to finally rid myself of this beast that has been cursed to be forever bonded to my shadow. Origionally... he was a curse, created to kill whoever he was bound to before leaving just before they died.. however, a sealing charm was cast at the same time... binding him to me perminantly. If one dies, we bolth die. Thankfully for me, he's almost completely impervious to attack. So far, the only things able to hurt him are beings that devour shadow, and creatures of pure light." He explained, sighing. "For several long years we've traveled hoping to find a release from our bound fates. hearing of this worlds many inhabitants, we hoped that there would be someone here that could help us.... but the only ones i've heard tale of are gaurdians... and they are rare and few between..."
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:08 am

Haru Takami wrote:
((OOC: Edited post.. got my facts wrong and couldn't be bothered to re-do all that so I could get it to work.. so I kept the stuff that did and ditched the stuff that didn't))

IC:

Haru looked at the words at the ground, shaking his head slightly. "I'm not saying you're not. i'd just rather not be inside a large creature again... for transport or food, I 'm truely sorry if I've offended you. He paused slightly as he looked at the ground, tapping his heel gently and signaling for the beast within his image to appear.

"You see..." he started, as his shadow rose from the ground, crossing it's arms and glaring daggers at the boy... almost litterally, "I've traveled many worlds... all in hopes to finally rid myself of this beast that has been cursed to be forever bonded to my shadow. Origionally... he was a curse, created to kill whoever he was bound to before leaving just before they died.. however, a sealing charm was cast at the same time... binding him to me perminantly. If one dies, we bolth die. Thankfully for me, he's almost completely impervious to attack. So far, the only things able to hurt him are beings that devour shadow, and creatures of pure light." He explained, sighing. "For several long years we've traveled hoping to find a release from our bound fates. hearing of this worlds many inhabitants, we hoped that there would be someone here that could help us.... but the only ones i've heard tale of are gaurdians... and they are rare and few between..."

Numa looked surprised. "Don't complain if your 'cure' is a one way ticket to being swallowed."
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:07 am

Renee listened to his story. He willingly traveled to this world, seekin a "cure". Lily seemed uninterested in the story, finding material to make a makeshift splint and a stick sutable for walking. She turned to Numa.

" I agree with Haru. I'm not fond of the idea of being inside anything bigger than me."

Renee looked at Numa.

" I travel these lands in search of a way to get back to my home. I was betrayed and sent here to die."

Renee closed her eye's and muttered something in her native tongue.

" I seek revenge."

Lily smirked.

"Risking your life for others is a sure way to die not get home."

"So why are you here."

" I'm sure as hell not telling you."

The tension escalating, Renee looked as though she might attack Lily if she didn't stop.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:10 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
Renee listened to his story. He willingly traveled to this world, seekin a "cure". Lily seemed uninterested in the story, finding material to make a makeshift splint and a stick sutable for walking. She turned to Numa.

" I agree with Haru. I'm not fond of the idea of being inside anything bigger than me."

Renee looked at Numa.

" I travel these lands in search of a way to get back to my home. I was betrayed and sent here to die."

Renee closed her eye's and muttered something in her native tongue.

" I seek revenge."

Lily smirked.

"Risking your life for others is a sure way to die not get home."

"So why are you here."

" I'm sure as hell not telling you."

The tension escalating, Renee looked as though she might attack Lily if she didn't stop.

Numa put her hand between the pair, giving a low growl. "No fighting." she wrote "So as far as i can tell, your looking for a guardian, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:25 am

Renee growled back but turned to the convesation at hand. Lily once again smirked.

Renee " I've never heard of a guardian so I'll be of no help."

Lily "I've heard of them and frome what I gathered they aren't something you can just visit."

Renee and Lily both seemed to be waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:28 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
Renee growled back but turned to the convesation at hand. Lily once again smirked.

Renee " I've never heard of a guardian so I'll be of no help."

Lily "I've heard of them and frome what I gathered they aren't something you can just visit."

Renee and Lily both seemed to be waiting for a response.

Numa blinked, gave out a confused growl and scratched her head.

"So what are you all doing here?" she wrote.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:54 am

Lily sighed and looked at her.

" Basically, Haru is trying to get rid of the shadow. Kitty-girl here is trying to go home and I don't want to talk about it."

Lily seemed happy with her half-assed explanation. Renee posed the question that Lily obviously wasn't going to.

" What about you?"
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:05 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
Lily sighed and looked at her.

" Basically, Haru is trying to get rid of the shadow. Kitty-girl here is trying to go home and I don't want to talk about it."

Lily seemed happy with her half-assed explanation. Renee posed the question that Lily obviously wasn't going to.

" What about you?"

"i live here, helping people like yourself from time to time." Numa wrote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP thread
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next