Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP thread

Go down 
+3
Haru Takami
Malahite
Darkfire destiny
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
NovusWolf
Marauder of the deep jungle
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:07 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
(WOW! I though this thread had flatlined. If ppl are willing to continue I'm all for it.)

Upon Hearing the voice Renee turned and her hand instinctively went to her sword. Loud enough to be a responce but not to alert anything too far off she responded.

"Hello?......Who's there?"

Numa's head turned around swiftly.
Back to top Go down
http://deadplanet.forumotion.net
Reaverbot
Helpless prey
Reaverbot

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:50 pm

"Oh, sorry to startle you, I can assure you I mean no harm." He says, stepping out from behind the wreckage and slowly approaching them.

The group can see before them, a young man, who appears to be in his late teens. His hair is dark brown color, a white shirt, with a brown jacket sits upon his shoulders. Blue cargo pants with many pockets adorn his legs. All of his clothes are tattered and torn a bit, from his encounters with varying kinds of Felarian fauna. It's apparent that he's been struggling to stay alive in the dense wild jungles.

"I thought I might as well show myself, as you guys are the first humans I've seen during my last three days here. You see, I've been lost in these woods for several days now, with nothing else to call company except for all the Fairies, Giant Nagas, Giant Wolves, and all other sort of undesirable creatures who wanted nothing more than to devour me, and they don't make very good company. Since you did happen to be in the neighborhood, I was wondering if I could come with you, to wherever it is you're going, I promise I won't be a burden to you."
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:44 am

Reaverbot wrote:
"Oh, sorry to startle you, I can assure you I mean no harm." He says, stepping out from behind the wreckage and slowly approaching them.

The group can see before them, a young man, who appears to be in his late teens. His hair is dark brown color, a white shirt, with a brown jacket sits upon his shoulders. Blue cargo pants with many pockets adorn his legs. All of his clothes are tattered and torn a bit, from his encounters with varying kinds of Felarian fauna. It's apparent that he's been struggling to stay alive in the dense wild jungles.

"I thought I might as well show myself, as you guys are the first humans I've seen during my last three days here. You see, I've been lost in these woods for several days now, with nothing else to call company except for all the Fairies, Giant Nagas, Giant Wolves, and all other sort of undesirable creatures who wanted nothing more than to devour me, and they don't make very good company. Since you did happen to be in the neighborhood, I was wondering if I could come with you, to wherever it is you're going, I promise I won't be a burden to you."

Numa leaned her head over the newcomer, sniffing him.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:49 am

In the Caribbean Sea, 1724. A large black Trinity Class ship was being persued. The ship pursuing it was none other than the Flying Dutchman. Aboard the black ship, known as the Black Daimond, was Captain Solomon Sharkbane and his crew. "She's gaining, captain!" Yelled a crew member in the crow's nest. Solomon gritted his teeth. It wouldn't be long before Davy Jones captured him. Before Solomon could blink, the ship stopped abruptly as giant tenticles attacked the ship. It was the Kraken. The sudden stop caused Solomon to lose his footing, and he fell overboard.

He prepared himself for the hard impact on the water. But the impact that he just had was much harder than water. It was solid ground, which was, to Solomon, less perferable than landing in water. He got up, and dusted off his hat and clothes. "Where the bloody hell am I?" He asked to no one in particular.

Solomon was a 30 year old man with short dirty blonde hair, a braided beard (Like Jack Sparrow's), and blue eyes. He wore a semi-tricorn hat that was blue with a gold trim, a back shirt, a blue jacket with gold trim, dark blue pants, brown leather boots, and a brown belt with a gold buckle. He carried with him a pistol, and a cutlass. Adorned on his right ring finger was a gold band with an onyx gem embedded in it.

Solomon turned around, and screamed from surprise as he saw a giant Naga with blonde hair. Unbeknownst to him, it was Crisis. Solomon spun back around and ran for his life, like he was being chased by a tribe of cannibals. (he's not very far off lol) Solomon didn't dare to look behind him, afraid that it would only slow him down. He finally looked behind him, to see that the Naga was gone. Not paying any attention to what was in front of him, Solomon crashed into a tree trunk. He fell backward, disoriented. He looked up to see a giant. What he ran into was a giant foot. (Numa) Solomon was now more terrified, and fainted as if he drank too much rum.

Last edited by mikeimp on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:12 am

Renee looked the newcomer over. She let her sword fall to her side. She looked a little pissed.

"Come sit by the fire. You can tell us your story. Avoid the water."

She lazily waived her hand towards the river. No sooner did she finish her line when another figure broke the treeline. This one running panicked ran into a tree at full sprint and fell to the ground. After a few seconds of staring at numa he passed out.

"Who??? We should move him near the fire too. Don't need him dying of cold or something........"
Back to top Go down
http://g-cat.deviantart.com/
Reaverbot
Helpless prey
Reaverbot

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:38 pm

"Thanks, I owe you one." He says, stepping away from the outskirts of the beach and sitting down by the camp fire. "Yeah, I guess I do owe you all an explanation as to how I got here, it's a rather interesting story, at the least." But before he can even open his mouth again, another human comes running full speed out of the woods, a terrified look on his face, as the panicking man runs right into one of the giant's feet. As he falls onto his back, he stares up at her for several minutes before fainting out of shock.

"Well, now that's an entrance." He says, still glancing at the knocked out human. "Yes, it would be best to move him as well." He replies, walking over to the fallen man. "Can someone give me a hand here? I don't think I can move this guy by myself."
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:01 am

Reaverbot wrote:
"Thanks, I owe you one." He says, stepping away from the outskirts of the beach and sitting down by the camp fire. "Yeah, I guess I do owe you all an explanation as to how I got here, it's a rather interesting story, at the least." But before he can even open his mouth again, another human comes running full speed out of the woods, a terrified look on his face, as the panicking man runs right into one of the giant's feet. As he falls onto his back, he stares up at her for several minutes before fainting out of shock.

"Well, now that's an entrance." He says, still glancing at the knocked out human. "Yes, it would be best to move him as well." He replies, walking over to the fallen man. "Can someone give me a hand here? I don't think I can move this guy by myself."

Numa plucked up the man without a problem and set him down by the fire. She gave him a couple of nudges with her nose to be sure the newcomer wasn't fooling around.
Back to top Go down
Reaverbot
Helpless prey
Reaverbot

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:28 am

The young man watches as the giant effortlessly picks up the man who had just several moments ago fainted, moving him over to the campfire. "Well, that works, thanks." Taking heed of the neko's advice, he walks over and sits by the fire, letting out an exhausted sigh, the soft beach sand being much more comfortable than anything he'd slept on in the jungle, during the last few days.

"As I was about to say, my story goes like this.." He begins, taking in a deep breath. "My home world is one much alike many others, the dominant races being humans and similar species including Nekos and the like, ruling the planet, over various kinds of animal species. The people there have your average 20th century technology and lifestyles. Back there, I was your average high school student, my graduation was even coming up shortly, and as you can imagine I was, indeed looking forward to it. One day, I was doing my business about town, going on my way to a store on the far end of town to pick up a few goods. As I walked down the street, I spotted an odd glow emanating from a usually deserted alley, while I'd normally want to do my best to avoid anything that came out of the alley at me, there was something different about this light. It was simply enchanting, as I stared at the glowing aura seeping out from between the buildings, I felt intoxicated by it, the strange glow just kept pulling me toward it, until I finally gave in and followed it down the deserted alleyway.

As I neared the source of the light, I saw something that completely amazed me, it was unlike anything I'd ever seen before, it was a portal! It was made out of blueish white energy, in a disk shape, never seeming to sit still, it's mass constantly changing and shifting. The very center of it was transparent, and beyond it I saw something, trees, jungle, there was a world beyond it. Curiosity getting the best of me, I stuck one arm into the portal, making sure that it was safe before I just dove in. After several moments feeling around, I found that things were safe enough and retracted my arm, still in one piece. Next, I stuck my head it, checking to make sure there was breathable air on this world beyond the portal, not the best of ideas, I know, but humour me. Again my hopes were true, there was air beyond it, overcome with joy that I had found something that even modern science and legend put together had nothing on, I dove into the portal, instantly comming out on the other side. Looking around, I found that I was in a dense jungle enviroment. I got a bit carried away, and took a few steps out, looking around and investigating this new world. Then, as if it was waiting for me to distance myself from it, the portal closed, completely dissapearing. As you can probably imagine, I was pretty freaked out, marooned in some otherworldly jungle with no idea as to where I was, or if there was any way back. I did the only thing I could, started wondering around. I found that this world was much, MUCH bigger than the last, or at least that I was smaller, compared to it's native inhabitants, as I've had my share of encounters with the not-so-friendly giants here.

After three days of wondering and scavenging around, I ended up finding your footprints in the clearing, and following them here, and the rest is history.

Oh, and by the way, the name's Jeremy, pleasure to meet you all." He says, standing up and doing a bow, then sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:44 am

"Interesting. Well Jeremy I'm Renee Winter's and this..."

She waived her arm toward's Numa.

"Is Numa."

Renee debated weather or no to bore him with her story and decided If she didn't ask she'd keep quiet.

Lily looked over. Her eye's showing clear resentment. She spoke ans she adjusted her bandage.

"Since she's not going to say anything. I'm Lily, Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. We wont become friend's but you can avoid becoming my enemy."

Renee gave Lily a look.

"Don't mind her. She's a bit of a bitc....."

She caugh herself.

"She's not social."
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:51 am

Reaverbot wrote:
The young man watches as the giant effortlessly picks up the man who had just several moments ago fainted, moving him over to the campfire. "Well, that works, thanks." Taking heed of the neko's advice, he walks over and sits by the fire, letting out an exhausted sigh, the soft beach sand being much more comfortable than anything he'd slept on in the jungle, during the last few days.

"As I was about to say, my story goes like this.." He begins, taking in a deep breath. "My home world is one much alike many others, the dominant races being humans and similar species including Nekos and the like, ruling the planet, over various kinds of animal species. The people there have your average 20th century technology and lifestyles. Back there, I was your average high school student, my graduation was even coming up shortly, and as you can imagine I was, indeed looking forward to it. One day, I was doing my business about town, going on my way to a store on the far end of town to pick up a few goods. As I walked down the street, I spotted an odd glow emanating from a usually deserted alley, while I'd normally want to do my best to avoid anything that came out of the alley at me, there was something different about this light. It was simply enchanting, as I stared at the glowing aura seeping out from between the buildings, I felt intoxicated by it, the strange glow just kept pulling me toward it, until I finally gave in and followed it down the deserted alleyway.

As I neared the source of the light, I saw something that completely amazed me, it was unlike anything I'd ever seen before, it was a portal! It was made out of blueish white energy, in a disk shape, never seeming to sit still, it's mass constantly changing and shifting. The very center of it was transparent, and beyond it I saw something, trees, jungle, there was a world beyond it. Curiosity getting the best of me, I stuck one arm into the portal, making sure that it was safe before I just dove in. After several moments feeling around, I found that things were safe enough and retracted my arm, still in one piece. Next, I stuck my head it, checking to make sure there was breathable air on this world beyond the portal, not the best of ideas, I know, but humour me. Again my hopes were true, there was air beyond it, overcome with joy that I had found something that even modern science and legend put together had nothing on, I dove into the portal, instantly comming out on the other side. Looking around, I found that I was in a dense jungle enviroment. I got a bit carried away, and took a few steps out, looking around and investigating this new world. Then, as if it was waiting for me to distance myself from it, the portal closed, completely dissapearing. As you can probably imagine, I was pretty freaked out, marooned in some otherworldly jungle with no idea as to where I was, or if there was any way back. I did the only thing I could, started wondering around. I found that this world was much, MUCH bigger than the last, or at least that I was smaller, compared to it's native inhabitants, as I've had my share of encounters with the not-so-friendly giants here.

After three days of wondering and scavenging around, I ended up finding your footprints in the clearing, and following them here, and the rest is history.

Oh, and by the way, the name's Jeremy, pleasure to meet you all." He says, standing up and doing a bow, then sitting back down.

Numa resumed her attention towards Jeremy, getting her head as low as she could manage.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:10 am

Solomon opened his eyes, and sat up. Helooked at the company around him, a confused look on his face. He raised a pointed finger, and counted them all. He didn't notice Numa yet. "I must be in the Locker." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "It's not like anyting I thought it would be like though..." He finally noticed Numa, and pointed at heer with a terrified look on his face. "Giant." Was all he could manage to say.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:27 am

mikeimp wrote:
Solomon opened his eyes, and sat up. Helooked at the company around him, a confused look on his face. He raised a pointed finger, and counted them all. He didn't notice Numa yet. "I must be in the Locker." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "It's not like anyting I thought it would be like though..." He finally noticed Numa, and pointed at heer with a terrified look on his face. "Giant." Was all he could manage to say.

Numa's interest was still on Jeremy, she hadn't noticed Solomon yet.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:46 am

Solomon stood up. "Allright...Where am I? Because I know that this isn't Davy Jones Locker. Savvy?" He took a bottle of rum from his jacket pocket, and inspected it. "Empty. Why is the rum ALWAYS gone?"
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:47 am

Renee looked at Solomon confused. Lily spoke up.

"No your not dead.....yet. This is felareya. I'm sure soon enough you'll b wishing you were in the locker though."

Renee turned.

"Pleased to meet you I'm Renee and I once again fing myself apologising for Lily's lack of manner's"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:19 am

"Pleasure's all mine, ladies." Solomon bowed, with his hat in his right hand. He placed it back upon his head, and straightened. "I am Captain Solomon Sharkbane, captain of the Black Daimond. Well...Former captain of the Black Daimond, due to the fac that my shipis gone by now..." Solomon spoke with a British accent. He looked at Numa once more. "Uhm...She's not going to hurt me, is she?"
Back to top Go down
Reaverbot
Helpless prey
Reaverbot

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:57 am

"Well, Numa, Renee, Lily, It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He says, still sitting down, the last comment made by Renee catching his ear, causing him to chuckle. "Not social? I'd know the feeling, I had a girl like her back in my class on my home world. Who knows, your attitude towards us may change eventually."

He suddenly turns his attention to Solomon, who stands up and starts looking around, a confused look on his face as he asks a few questions, getting his answers in a fairly short amount of time.

"Hello, Solomon, it's a pleasure to meet you, the name's Jeremy. Indeed, you're far from dead, though who can say how long you'll last here. My advice is, don't go out alone. There's power in numbers on this world. Felarya eh? So that's what this place is called, not bad, if I do say so myself."

Hearing Solomon's last comment, he turns around and gazes up at Numa, who he's just noticed is staring at him. "Nah, she won't hurt you. We'd all be gone by now, if she did intend to. I must say, it's nice to finally meet a kind giant."

Jeremy then turns his attention to Renee. "Hey, I don't mean to be a bother, but what all is there to eat around here? You've got me afraid to attempt to catch fish, now, with all good reason."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:03 am

Solomon smiled at Jeremy and Numa. It's a pleasure to meet you both." He said. Then he remembered something. "Uh...I think we should leave. Now. There's a giant snake woman with blonde hair that was chasing after me."
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:31 am

Liy listened to Jeremy's speech. She scoffed as he mentioned being friend's. Solomen then informed them of the Naga. Lily started laughing as Renee looked at him and explained.

"That would be a naga. And I doubt any naga would be brave enough to attack if Numa's here. plus there are alot of us. Though as far as food goes I'm afraid fishing is all I could think of."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:02 am

Solomon looked at the group, trying to understand what was going on. "A Naga, you say? Very interestin'. And, pray, there aren't other creatures like Nagas out there....Are there?" He fished out his rum bottle again, and inspected it once more. "You wouldn't happen to know where a tavern is would you?"
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:09 am

"Wow, I can name thing's that would eat you. At least some. Naga's, Dridder's, Mermaid's, dryad's alot of plant life, kansha beast's.......Um.... Elve's, fairie's......Pretty much If it's bigger than you It'll probably want to eat you. And I don't know of any tavern anywhere near here."

Renee continued to ponder the creature's seein if she forgot any. Lily spoke up.

"Horrible time to be sober right?"

"Harpie's! How'd I forget harpie's. Oh and if you get shrunk avoid Neko's......."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:27 am

Solomon chuckled at Lily. "No, I just love Rum. All Pirates do."
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:37 pm

mikeimp wrote:
Solomon chuckled at Lily. "No, I just love Rum. All Pirates do."

Numa watched the conversation with interest, her head swining back and forth as each person spoke.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:38 pm

Renee's stomach let out a growl. Loud and long enough to make itself clear. She stopped talking about thing's that could eat her.

"Oh man...Speaking of eating....I'm hungrier than I though."

Her eye's wandered toward's the water with hungry intent.

"And talking about fish .........now I want fish."

Lily looked at her.

"If you wanna fish I won't stop you but it's a pretty big risk. You want to eat a fish not be eaten by one."
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:10 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
Renee's stomach let out a growl. Loud and long enough to make itself clear. She stopped talking about thing's that could eat her.

"Oh man...Speaking of eating....I'm hungrier than I though."

Her eye's wandered toward's the water with hungry intent.

"And talking about fish .........now I want fish."

Lily looked at her.

"If you wanna fish I won't stop you but it's a pretty big risk. You want to eat a fish not be eaten by one."

Numa heard this. She crawled over to the lake and scooped out a whole tonne of fish - but not quite enough to feed everyone.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:47 am

As Numa scooped the fish she could see a pair of green eye's staring at her from under the water. After the first handful the eye's came closer and a mermaid popped her head out. She seemed displeased. Her aqua colored hair blending into the water surrounding her pale blue skin gave her great camouflage in the water. She looked at Numa fully ready to dodge and escape.

"Hey!.... Your supposed to let the bite sized ones come here!"

After her comment she waited for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP thread
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next