Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP thread

Go down 
+3
Haru Takami
Malahite
Darkfire destiny
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Haru Takami
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:02 pm

((OOC: as far as I remember, Renee was holding one off, Shadow had killed one while rapid-fire-punching/spearing the second, while haru had downed the one he was fighting's center left leg and rendered it useless.

the soldier with the thermal specs just yelled out about one of the kensha beasts being THROWN at the other two, apparently by nothing. Also, I mentioned in that extremely long and action-packed post that the dryad was a one-time deal of sorts, and I hadn't meant to re-iterate, merely give a view of the world through haru's eyes and show that he noticed things others usually didn't. [a sleeping dryad eats no travelers] )
Back to top Go down
http://toaofshyakugan.deviantart.com
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:53 am

(( OK. I guess I missed more than I thought. What caused the clearing hasnt revealed itself, but it was obvious it wasnt natural. BTW Welcome abaord Novus))

Renee watched the blinding display of attacks that the boy had launched. Ok, she thought, we could actually win this. The Kensha beast charged straight at her, she nimbly dove under its jaw and between it's legs, handspringing up to cut into it's stomach. The beast fell, mortally wounded, giving Renee barely enough time to get out from under it.
__________________________________________________________________________________

One of the two stalking kensha beasts was about to attack the prone cat-girl when it was knocked to the ground by a flying body. Quickly recovering it searched fo the attacker.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Laying on the ground Renee felt vibrations. She put her ear to the ground. Footsteps, big ones, coming this way. Renee got to her feet and rushed beside the girl again, who had opened her eyes and was watching the fight.

"Something big is coming!"

Renee turned to greet the new creature, keeping an eye on the other's.
Back to top Go down
http://g-cat.deviantart.com/
Haru Takami
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:35 am

((OOC: okay... I believe there is still a small bit of misunderstanding. Not sure if you meant something by the beast getting hit, but this is what I remember:

Kensha beasts enter clearing - 3 to haru, 1 to renee, 2 hung back.

haru: shadow bursts from ground under lead kensha (triangular formation) impaliing it erpeatedly before throwing it into the two others charging him. shadow reveals self. beasts circle shadow, hoping atleast one can get to haru. Haru charges beast on his left, shadow attacks beast on right. Haru takes out one of it's legs, shadow attepts to turn his into swiss cheese.

renee: Hadn't done anything yet besides brace for the oncoming kensha

Soldiers: the one looking through thermo specs witnessed shadow hurl the lead beast at the two following it to haru, exclaiming that the "Damn thing was thrown, THROWN!"

Kenhsas(x2): Still hanging back to attack any scragglers, but slowly moving forards, watching their kin get slaughtered.

and that's all that I remember happening. the two that hung back never had anything thrown at them, it was the two that were also attacking haru that had it thrown at them.

hope that clears everything up))
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
Marauder of the deep jungle
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:10 pm

(OOC)
Ahem. Forgetting something?
Back to top Go down
http://deadplanet.forumotion.net
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:33 pm

NovusWolf wrote:
(OOC)
((Shaking earth is not that much of a footnote right now, unless it's powerful vibrations. Though yes, we recall you appearing. And nothing else that we can recall is being forgotten. ))
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:38 pm

Malahite wrote:
NovusWolf wrote:
(OOC)
((Shaking earth is not that much of a footnote right now, unless it's powerful vibrations. Though yes, we recall you appearing. And nothing else that we can recall is being forgotten. ))

(OOC)
Standing up, my charecter would be 200ft. So yes, quite powerful.
Back to top Go down
Haru Takami
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:50 pm

((OOC: I was recounting all events that took place between the last post where renee heard haru say 'ready yourself' or whatever it was he said, and the unfortunate post-error that seemed to sweep the thread. All major events that took place during that time were mentioned in my post. This is the reason I made no notice of the pitter-patter of giant feet.))
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:01 pm

((Is it alright if I introduce my Star Wars-based charater?))
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:25 pm

((Ask Dark, he's the one running this. I feel it a bit crazy for everyone to start 'running into each other' at once, but who's to say we need to make contact right away? Or that Novus' is close enough to us to be within visual as well as 'feeling' distance? ))
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:14 pm

Darkfire destiny wrote:
Laying on the ground Renee felt vibrations. She put her ear to the ground. Footsteps, big ones, coming this way. Renee got to her feet and rushed beside the girl again, who had opened her eyes and was watching the fight.

"Something big is coming!"

Renee turned to greet the new creature, keeping an eye on the other's.

There were the sounds of trees groaning and straining. The huge newcomer was having a little trouble entering the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:30 am

Sorry, this kinda got out of hand. I'm gonna try some fire control.

Haru: Because of the post error I kinda had to wing it. Wasn't sure of your target.

Mikeimp: I suppose i don't mind. But please keep it toned down. I know how powerful they can be. I'm trying to keep it powered down. Though I don't think I'm doing a good job with it getting out of control like this.

As far as all making contact at once, as long as there is a plausible reason it shouldn't pose a problem. A battle with barking Kensha beasts has gotta be pretty loud.

I'm gonna try one more time for the recap.

One beast, dead, trown into the two on haru. The two watching are now moving in. Renee hurt hers.
And posistioned herself to "greet" the incoming giant. The soldier's were I'm assuming near posistion in order to be watching this. I'm going to assume that Novus' char was near enough but couldn't be seen because of tree cover. To that regard, Novus' char would probably appear on the Thermo's unless there was a valid reason not to, (cold blodded or something to that effect)

So that means: 2 Getting up, 2 prepairing and 2 injured/dead. Haru is in the center, Renee is near the injured, the soldiers are just outside the clearing, the Giant is a hop, skip and jump away

I really hope this is accurate. It's becoming confusing with everything happening at once around the tread error.
___________________________________________________________________________________

The two Kensha beasts struggled to regain their footing, the two circling seemed to grow impatient, while one turned to face haru the other ran towards Renee and the injured girl. A split second later the other turned and followed it towards Renee.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Renee didn't like the idea of turning her back on an unknown but she needed to concentrait on the kensha beast's. She didn't know if she could handle two. But for her and the girl behind her she had to.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:56 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
Renee didn't like the idea of turning her back on an unknown but she needed to concentrait on the kensha beast's. She didn't know if she could handle two. But for her and the girl behind her she had to.

There were several, angry growls as whatever it was tried to squeeze its way into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:43 am

The ground began to vibrate, much moreso than it should for such a small conflict. The distinct lack of a whining sound or bright flares ruled out any sort of conventional bombardment, though beyond such what could possibly be making the planet tremble so? The answer was in their heads within seconds: Whatever made the clearing. Quickly Jergit used the Magnoc's infrared to scan the surrounding terrain, while Quara and Christian debated over the radio whether it would be best to hold their ground or return to cover. Paul meanwhile swept his rifle from left to right, watching the clearing and it's edge for any sign of movement while waiting for the two strangers to break. He was not particularly concerned about watching his back - Jergit had not only been watching to the group's fore while they followed the pair.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:03 pm

Malahite wrote:
The ground began to vibrate, much moreso than it should for such a small conflict. The distinct lack of a whining sound or bright flares ruled out any sort of conventional bombardment, though beyond such what could possibly be making the planet tremble so? The answer was in their heads within seconds: Whatever made the clearing. Quickly Jergit used the Magnoc's infrared to scan the surrounding terrain, while Quara and Christian debated over the radio whether it would be best to hold their ground or return to cover. Paul meanwhile swept his rifle from left to right, watching the clearing and it's edge for any sign of movement while waiting for the two strangers to break. He was not particularly concerned about watching his back - Jergit had not only been watching to the group's fore while they followed the pair.

Jergit picked up a massive heat source struggling with the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Haru Takami
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:34 am

((OOC: DF, in all truth haru and shadow have engaged the other two. they shook off their bretheren's corpse and tried to circle only to be assaulted by the pair. the one haru attacked is now down its left center leg,while the one on the right is dealing with several shallow holes in its pelt. just thought i'd clear that final tidbit up))

IC:

Shadow, busy with his own beast had failed to notice the tremmors that were shaking the ground beneath him as he assaulted the kensha beast, succeding in landing a mortal blow on the beast as one of his arms shot through one of it's front legs. but what was this? It bit him! uh oh... big mistake... The effect was instant. Black tendrilistic spikes erupted from it's skull, swaying and spiraling with demonic glee beflore retracting and returning to it's hand.

Haru was havinga bit more trouble. As good a swordsman he was, he wasn't fit to fight something bigger than a city bus on earth. He had inflicted several small (compared to the beast in question) wounds to its person, but aside from the dripping gash on its leg it was fine. Thrice now he had nearly had one of the beast's massive paws dropped on him. Now the earth was shaking, throwing off his center of gravity, along with the beasts. Stumbling, the beast nearly flattened the boy yet again, but instaid got a pair of onyx blades across it's massive throat, succeding in nearly decapitating the beast, appearing on its other side before blood began to spray from its throat and convulsions shook its body, the beasts great paws thrashing desperately to kill the demon that had felled it and its kin. thankfully, Had moved far enough away from the legs that the razor sharp claws of the beast were no longer a problem.

Gazing over at the remaining two beasts, he saw them look upon him with what could only be described as pure terror before fleeing. It was then another footstep shook the clearing and threw the boy to his feet, the shadowed demon behind him apparently laughing with silent mirth, it's eyes but slits as its smile threatened to split its head in twain.

"aww... shut up..."
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:29 am

((OK, things seem a little more in check. Once again sorry for the miunderstanding. BTW i forgot to describe the girl. Indee Malahite was right, the injured girl is my Dicloneus char Lily. See prey roster for her. ))

Renee stood prepaired to face her opponents. they closed into attack range and leapt over her into the tree's. They were running. after losing most of their pack they lost their will to fight. Renee looked towards the girl, her eyes wide in shock, then she looked towards the boy. he stood next to his shadow, they seemed to be celebrating their victory. Renee decided to let the two go and once again turned to face whatever was coming. The kensha beasts would be the first to experience it for they were running straight at it. Renee assumed from the vibrations and her gut feeling that whatever was coming was huge. She readied herself in the event it of it prooving hostile.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:39 am

"Quara, Christian, get back now!" Commanded Paul, Jergit knowing full well why he did so. Both had spotted a heat source that could best be described as "physically impossible" attempting to brute force its way into the clearing. Were the two any further ahead they would have been stuck in open ground. As it was they returned to the familiar foliage quick enough, each covering the other for a small bit before switching the role of support and movement. There was no idea what the heat source was, but if it was going after the blood and bodies then odds were they would not wish to be in its path.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:00 am

Malahite wrote:
"Quara, Christian, get back now!" Commanded Paul, Jergit knowing full well why he did so. Both had spotted a heat source that could best be described as "physically impossible" attempting to brute force its way into the clearing. Were the two any further ahead they would have been stuck in open ground. As it was they returned to the familiar foliage quick enough, each covering the other for a small bit before switching the role of support and movement. There was no idea what the heat source was, but if it was going after the blood and bodies then odds were they would not wish to be in its path.

the heat source crashed its way into the clearing,rolling over before sitting itself back up,shaking its head.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:58 am

Renee threw herself onto the injured girl to shield her from harm as well as to avoid being crushed. after the rumbling stopped shr got to her feet and twirled into a defensive stance. She almost fell over looking at the creature, it's size was immense, impossible. Renee quickly glanced around to see if Haru had made it. . .
Back to top Go down
Haru Takami
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:05 pm

Grumbling to himself and rubbing his head, Haru slowly rose to his feet, looking over at Renee, who was gazing in his direction. He waved half-heartedly to show he was fine before sheathing his swords, not a speck of blood to be found upon their shimmering onyx surfaces.

Shadow meanwhile, was rolling on the ground in what could only be described as the loudest, silent round of laughter any world had ever seen. The goule banged it's fists on the ground, making small dents in the soil as its' forhead rested on the ground before it.

"Will you cut it out? Honestly, you look like you're having an attack or something..." Haru muttered, unaware of the massive beast that sat just a stone's throw behind him. the sun seemed to be coming straight down, so he saw nothing of a shadow of the beast, and even if it were getting dark, the shadow would face away from him. Sighing heavily he scratched the back of his head and closed his eyes, moving away from the fitted demon and twords the injured girl they had gone to save.

"She alright?"
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:58 am

Renee only nodded, her gaze never leaving the creature that had stumbled into the clearing. This new creature towered over her at an impossible height, she stood frozen in the shadow cast by the creature.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:13 pm

Darkfire destiny wrote:
Renee only nodded, her gaze never leaving the creature that had stumbled into the clearing. This new creature towered over her at an impossible height, she stood frozen in the shadow cast by the creature.

The creature resembled a human with armoured, carapace like plates in strategic positions along her neck, chest, back, legs and arms. It had purple skin and hair, with red eyes. She noticed Renee, and smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:27 pm

((Before I post, two questions:
1) About how high would you say the tree cover is?
2) Numa's in the clearing that Haru and Renee are in, and not the overall one, correct?))
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:51 pm

Malahite wrote:
((Before I post, two questions:
1) About how high would you say the tree cover is?
2) Numa's in the clearing that Haru and Renee are in, and not the overall one, correct?))

(OOC)
1) don't ask. I was never very good at judging height. Numa is 200ft. Your gonna have to do the math i'm afraid Sad

2) Yes
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:08 am

Information on Bulvon wood's (That is about where I situated this.) Only says Gigantic trees, so Ill say 140 ft, bigger than most felarayan predators.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP thread   RP thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP thread
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next