Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven

Go down 
+3
Reptillian
The Joker
schoolhater
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:06 am

um basicly this is about being sent to heavon so just use your imagination and don't godmod, be courteous, don't take control
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:15 am

Amidst the giant crystal buildings that filled the endless sky, an angel was flying around them in a graceful manner. This angel, whose name was Deborah, had blonde hair with blue eyes, but unlike most angels, she wasn't naked. She wore armor made of pure sapphire with outlines of silver, with a pure steel sword stowed away in a sapphire hilt attached to her side. She thought for a moment, and decided to see if anyone was at the gates of Heaven, since she always enjoyed greeting new souls that arrived here. She changed her path to fly towards the entrance of the celestial city, waving at a group of children playing as she did so.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:22 am

Eve gasped she found herself hurtling around before she apeared directly infront of a pair of golden gates they were huge and eve figure they were there to let in all types of peolpe.Eve has long silver hair and pale skin she has blue eyes and a cheerfull smile coming out of her back are a pair of hawk wings with silver feathers.Eve smile faded away she looked nervously at her feet standing with a group of people waiting for the gates to open
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:27 am

As Deborah neared the gates, she smiled as she saw all the people about to enter. She landed behind the gates, smiling to everyone as she said, "Hi! Welcome to Heaven, your eternal home!" With that, the gates opened, letting the waiting people inside, who looked in awe at their surroundings. Eve caught Deborah's attention, who she scooped into the palm of her hand, smiling as she said, "Oh, hello! I love those wings of yours!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:34 am

"um thank you"Eve says not looking at deborah she hoped into the air hovering a few metres above deborah she sighed looking around at the surroundings which seemed to bore eve she sighs landing inbetween the gates she sighs "um no thanks been there got the t-shirt"she says turning around to walk out of heaven.Eve sighed looking back as the ates began to close she examned them curiously for a few moments before shrugging and turning away from heaven.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:40 am

"Hey, where are you going?" Deborah asked, landing in front of Eve. "You can't go anywhere else. You've died. You're here forever." the angel said, looking down at the young girl.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:44 am

"well i figured i was going to have a nice walk"Eve says moving around deborah and walking forward still not looking back at the angel she shook her head slightly as she walked but something stopped her like a barrier "ugh let me through"she says a little angrilly as she punches the barrier causing it toglow blue every time she hit it.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:48 am

"I told you, you're here for eternity. You can't leave. Why don't you give Heaven a chance? There's already a mansion prepared for you, and we have a nice park for walking." the angel said, hoping the hawk girl would listen.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:53 pm

Eve sighed sitting down examining the barrier before she turned and looked at deborah considering her for a few moments before she sighed again now looking at her own feet "fine fine fine i'll give your stupid heaven a try"she says getting to her feet and walking back to the gates flapping her wings lightly behind her but not enough so she would actualy fly.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:01 pm

Deborah smiled, flying over the gates as they opened for Eve. As she walked beside the hawk girl, she asked, "So...how exactly did you die, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:13 am

"um" Eve says placing a finger on her mouth trying to remember how she did die she glanced up at Deborah as she continued to walk on her way next to the angel "um well i got eaten by a plant and when i woke up i was sent by some angel to this location and thats all i remember"she says shrugging "anyway your an angel i though you would have known how i died"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:28 am

"Nope. I'm a part of Heaven's Army. It's not my job to bring souls to Heaven, so I don't know the cause of death, or anything like that." Deborah said, pulling her sword out of her sheath for a moment before putting it back in. "Still, that doesn't mean I don't like greeting the people at the gates. Anyway, um...what do you like doing for fun?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:35 am

"hmm sex"Eve says simply and bluntly coming to a sand still "i like sex i do sex with females or males but i'm not sure wether that's alowwed in here"she says looking around everything seemed to perfect and calm "ugh this place is too calm"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:49 am

Deborah stopped as Eve did, replying, "It is allowed, but you have to be very hush-hush about it. Most people here get uncomfortable about anyone mentioning that stuff." She took a look around the city, saying, "Anyway, this is Heaven, so it is going to be nice and calm here. Hell's where anarchy and chaos is."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:12 am

"bah"Eve says turning her head to the side she tried to spit but nothing came out she sighed "this place is supposed to be good right"she says looking around her again "so um each species is supposed to have a different afterlife so then where's mine i mean come on this can't be it...it's boring!"she says glumly back were she had come from she'd heard nothing but good stories about heaven though now she was here it seemed like a big disapointment.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:13 am

(i think i'm gonna join this^^)

Mareki was walking in the crowd of dead people, She was a human with beautiful, long and dark hair, she had crimson red eyes with snake pupils and small fangs in place of her corner teeth, she almost looked like a demoness but was indeed 100% human. 'what am i doing in heaven?' She thought to herself. i have killed, hundreds of innocent sentient beings' She looked around to see everyone talking happily to each other. 'but i guess it beats going to hell'
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:57 pm

(Schweet! lol! )

Deborah was about to answer Eve's question when she saw more people at the gate. "Hold on. I'll get back to you in a second." she said, flying over to where they were. "Hello, everyone! Welcome to your new home in Heaven!" she said, waving to everyone in the air as they looked at her in awe.

She noticed Mareki in the crowd, smiling as she flew down and grabbed her. She flew up to the top of a building, smiling as she looked at the human now sitting in her palm. "Hi! What's your name? Mine's Deborah!" she said, smiling at the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:32 am

Mareki just snorted at Deborah. "i have no obligation to tell you my name" She said and turned away from the giant angel. "i'll tell you if you can make it worth it"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:41 am

Deborah just shrugged and said, "Okay! What exactly do you want? If it's money or something like that, I'm afraid that that stuff's worthless here, cuz' everything's free."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:55 am

Mareki sighed louly before jumping down, onto Deborah's sword and slided down the hilt, landing nicely on the ground. "if that's right, then i have nothing to gain from telling you" and walked slowly away from Deborah. It only took a couple of seconds before she turned around again, looking right into Deborah's giant eyes. "though information could be usefull too" She said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:01 am

Deborah paused, now giving her a serious look as she said, "Considering that you're extremely rude, I don't think you were supposed to come here." She then grabbed Mareki before she could get away, saying, "And as an angel, it is my responsibility to take you before the court to review your case. And don't think that just because you won't tell me your name makes you safe."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:11 am

Mareki sighed in Deborah's grip and looked deeply into her eyes. "see if i care" She said as her eyes started faintly glowing red. "i can easily get away from someone like you. if the eyes are bigger, that only makes the owner of the eyes easier to hypnotize" She said with a smirk on her face. Her eyes then gave a sharp red flash and stunned Deborah. Mareki jumped out of Deborah's grip and sat down on her wrist, waiting for she short hypnosize to stop.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:21 am

"GAH!" she yelled as Mareki attempted to hynpotise her. Her eyes closed a brief amount of time, then opened them again, a stern look in her eyes now as she grabbed her once again. "Your tricks may have worked wherever your from, but it means nothing here. Your attempted hypnotism will not work twice." With that, she flew towards the court, her grip now even more firm as she said, "You may have managed to sneak into Heaven, but I'll personally see to it that you go to Hell for the atrocities you've commited in the previous life."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:27 am

Mareki laughed. "so i killed a few hundred people and made even more kill themselves...by the way, i didn't sneak into heaven, i just came up here" She sighed. "and i was all prepared for hell, i was hoping to get turned into a demon" She said and sighed again.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:36 am

As she continued to fly closer to the court system, she looked at Mareki as she said, "If you think that you'll be turned into a demon when you go to Hell, you couldn't be more wrong and mistaken. There are two certain succubi named Lir'oni and Nok'tara who reside in Hell. They are known for being some of the most gruesome torturers of souls in Hell, especially Nok'tara, due to her hatred for sinners like you. And since you've already told me what you've done, I'll also see to it that you're sent to either one of them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next