Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven

Go down 
+3
Reptillian
The Joker
schoolhater
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:37 pm

The man begins to look confused as well. "Isn't this heaven? Or...*Phew* I musta dodged a bullet! Sweet!" The man takes on a rather large smile.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Josh steps out of the train fixing his robe again looking back at the others he met on the train. "i can imagine the reaction everyone will have when they see the naga."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:17 am

“I dunno, I’m interested in seeing your home, but this place looks so interesting too,” Soinna said. “Maybe we could go exploring after we visit your home.”

“Um, actually this is heaven. At least the Earth part of it,” Soinna said, slithering up next to Sarah as she went to talk to the grey haired man outside a set of nearby gates.. “I can’t think of too many places with pearly gates or angels. See?” Soinna said, pointing with her tail up at a passing angel, complete with wings and a halo.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:35 am

The grey haired man listened to Soinna quietly an calmly, taking a long gander at the angel flying by. ".....Crap...." He then begins to look down quite sadly. "I can't believe I went that way.....how embarassing..."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:52 am

Sarah was a bit confused as to what he meant by 'weant that way'. Of course, she also didn't understand why he didn't want to go to Heaven, either. "Well, um...after we take a look at my place, Soinna and I were gonna take a look around the place. Would you care to join us?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:30 am

The grey-haired man simply looked a Soinna, evidently a little bit frightened. "Uhhhh....sure. Why not? I better get accustomed to my new home..." The young man then held out his hand to Sarah. "Marco. My name is Marco Nele'"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:53 pm

“He he he,” Soinna giggled, seeing the man’s apprehension. “You don’t need to worry about me. I won’t hurt you. It’s just that multiple worlds have the same heaven, apparently. Mine as well as yours. Anyway, I’m Soinna, pleased to meet you Marco. Let’s go find your home Sarah.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:05 pm

"And I'm Sarah McNeil. It's a pleasure to meet you." Sarah said, giving Marco's hand a firm handshake. After she finished shaking Marco's hand, she looked around the city, saying, "Anyway, I don't think my home would be around here. I'm more of a country person myself. Hmm..." She then looked at a nearby sign that stated,

YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN THE URBAN SECTION OF THE EARTH SECTOR

RURAL SECTION: 7 MILES AHEAD

"Hmm...looks like we'll have to grab a taxi." she stated, looking at the oncoming traffic. Seeing a yellow car with black checkered spots, she waved her arms and yelled, "Hey! Taxi!!" Seeing her movements, the driver got off the main highway and pulled over into the area designated for parking beside Sarah and the others. The driver rolled down his window, revealing a young man with blond hair with brown eyes, smiling warmly as he asked, "Where to, miss?"

"To the rural section, please. That's where my home here is. And they'll be coming too." she stated, pointing to Soinna and Marco for a moment. "Gotcha! Go on ahead and hop in!" he said, pressing a button to open the back door for Soinna and Sarah. "You can sit in the front seat beside me so the snake lady can have room for her tail. Don't want to make my riders feel cramped, do I?" he said to Marco, pressing another button to open the door beside me.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:23 pm

josh had gone to a nearby building but had come out holding a box with print on top "Heavenly Delivery service" he then started looking around for a taxi. not noticing his former acquaintances getting in one not to far away.. he then started running in the rural direction.. moving at about an average pace until he got to a bridge over the main highway. dropping down on the same taxi the others were in landing on the roof. "kinda sad this is what killed me..."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:27 pm

“Um, okay,” Soinna said a bit uncertainly, looking first at the back seat of the cab, then at her own long tail. “Well, I’ll try,” She said, poking her body into the cab. She tried to mimic the taxi driver’s position in the seat, but that still left much of her tail trailing out of the door. She brought her tail in and tried to coil it in the back seat, all the while still leaving Sarah room to sit beside her. In the end, she had loops of her tail on her lap and behind her head, and the very end of her tail hanging out of an open window. “Ugh, this feels cramped…but I suppose I can fit after a fashion. Did I leave you enough room Sarah?”
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:25 pm

As Marco climbed inside the taxi, he sat down in the seat, evidently still a little bit uncomfortable. " So....girls. You okay back there?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:12 pm

"Don't worry, Soinna! You left me plenty of room." Sarah said, climbing in on the other side and closing the door. "Quite frankly, though, I'm more concerned with you having enough room. You can put some of your tail on my lap." she said, taking a portion of Soinna's tail and placing it on her lap so the naga would have more room. "We're fine, Marco. Thank you for asking. What about you, Marco?" she asked.

"Well, if everyone's set, let's get rollin'!" the driver said with a smile, now speeding up and merging back onto the highway. The driver then attempted to strike a conversation, saying, "It's a pleasure to be of service to ya! The name's Johnny Strickland! Anyway..." He then adjusted his rear-view mirror so that he'd be looking at Soinna. "You're from the Felarya place, right, miss? What's brings a lovely young lady like yaself out here?"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:39 pm

just act like mty previous post happened when the taxi started driving.. lol)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:28 am

(When everyone else has posted, I"ll do the whole 'Josh landing on the roof of the taxi' thing, okay?)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:31 am

(try not to move to much attention to it, but yea that will work..)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:25 pm

“Mmm…yes, that’s much better. Thanks Sarah,” Soinna said, looping a few coils of her tail over Sarah’s lap, and another up around her headrest. With the extra space for her tail, Soinna was able to bring the tip of it back into the cab, and instead draped it over Sarah’s shoulder. All of her coils shifted into a slightly less cramped position. Soinna sighed, and adjusted her robe a bit, still getting used to the constant feeling of fabric against her skin. Soinna gasped as the taxi started on it’s way and sped up on the highway. Soinna shied away from the windows and grabbed onto Sarah with her arms and coils of tail. It took her a while before she worked up the courage to speak again.

“Um, yes. I’m-I’m from the Felarya part,” Soinna stammered. “But I wanted to see Sarah’s home. I never been in a human home before, let alone an Earth one. Just being their size is a new experience for me.”
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:31 pm

As Marco looked out the window, he let out a bit of a sigh. "Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for askin'. I gotta admit...this horseless carriage is kinda strange. Same as this place...I've never seen buildings like this before"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Sarah had been looking out of the window when Soinna had grabbed onto her. Seeing Soinna's nervousness and hearing it in her voice, Sarah embraced the naga in a hug, stroking her hair to comfort her as she said, "It's okay, Soinna. There's nothing to worry about. We're just going a little fast, is all, okay?"

Johnny, in the meantime, was focusing on Marco as he said, "I take you're from a different time period then this one. Either that or you're from another part of Earth...or a different dimension altogether. That has happened a lot, you kn..." Just then, something landed on the roof with a *THUMP*. "What was that?!" Sarah asked, obviously a bit fluttered. "Hang on, lemme check." Johnny said, looking out of his window to see Josh up on the roof of the taxi. "The heck are ya doin', man?! Call a taxi like everyone else!" the driver yelled in an annoyed tone.

He pulled his head back inside, saying, "Oh, it's nothin'. Just some nut ridin' on the roof." He then looked in the rear-view mirror to look at Soinna, saying, "Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here, miss. I'm sure you'll like it here quite nicely! There's some really good people here, too, so you'll be right at home!"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:18 pm

(that works, lol)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:03 pm

“I’m…I’m sorry, Sarah,” Soinna said, trying to calm herself. Sarah’s hug and stroking went a long way towards helping to relax Soinna’s nerves. Taking a deep breath, she relaxed her coils around Sarah, and simply hugged her with her arms. “It’s strange really, I could probably go faster than this…um, whatchamacallit…this car while I was big, but being in it as it goes on it’s own is something new to me. I guess I’m feeling a little vulnerable being as small as you.”

As the thump landed on the car, Soinna jumped and grabbed onto Sarah again. She didn’t say anything as Johnny leanded his head out of the window to shout at somebody…on top of the car?! “…I’m nervous enough inside of a car, but riding on top of it? I would be afraid I would fall off,” Soinna said, releasing Sarah again.

“Good people? Like Sarah here? That’s nice,” Soinna said after Johnny started talking to her again. “But I suppose there won’t be any other nagas here then. But humans are good too, you look like nagas from the waist up anyway. But nevermind that. Tell me what it was like where you lived, I can see we’re leaving these huge buildings behind us, so I guess it wasn't in the city.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:04 am

"There's nothing to be sorry for, Soinna. I'm happy to be there for you." Soinna said to Soinna, stroking her hair a little more before she continued. "As for where I live, I've always lived out in the country. It's always been much more relaxing than the city, where it's always hustle and bustle, gotta get this done before five, and yadda yadda yadda. In the country, we can take things in stride, get things done without having to have a care in the world."

The buildings behind were getting smaller and smaller, and they were now driving beside a field with cows grazing on the side, with a sign up ahead that said,

COUNTRY SECTION

4 MILES
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:08 am

Marco simply stared out the window at the now scenic fields. "This place looks nice...it reminds me of home..." And with that he slumped back into his seat. "Soooo....how'd you two end up here?"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:07 pm

josh sat down on top of the taxi for fear of clothes lining himself on a sign. he then leaned over the rear left window to see the passengers on the taxi. and nearly fell off when he saw few familiar faces..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9