Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven

Go down 
+3
Reptillian
The Joker
schoolhater
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:25 pm

"Sure! Don't mind if I do!" Sarah said gladly, sitting down on one of the loops in Soinna's tail. She took a moment to feel Soinna's tail, saying, "Wow. Your scales are really smooth, Soinna. I didn't notice before." An angel then approached Soinna, carrying a white robe. She handed the robe to her, saying, "I'm gonna have to ask you to wear this while you're in the Earth section. Most people there aren't accustomed to seeing others naked."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:50 pm

Paprika and Cindy were in the final stages of digestion. Paprika saw that Cindy had fallen asleep. She guessed she would be going back to the bed on the house... but she still wanted to explore. She wished she was with that naga again...

As the fluids washed over her and she lost vision, she awoke, to find herself surprisingly on the train and clothed for some reason. She guessed that in heaven, people actually listened to your wishes. She'd listened to a bit of the conversation.

"Hmm?" she butted in "Why can't we be naked? Is it cold?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Soinna smiled as Sarah sat down on her tail and rubbed it with one hand. The tip of Soinna’s tail came up and draped itself over Sarah’s shoulder. “Thanks Sarah,” Soinna said, “That’s something I pride myself on. I take good care of my scales. Ah, Paprika! Did you and Cindy, he he, enjoy yourselves in there? Here, you have a seat too.” Another loop of Soinna’s long tail extended out for Paprika.

Moments later, the angel came and gave the robe to Soinna. With a confused look on her face, Soinna too the robe and held it out in her hands. She turned it over and over, looking at from all sides as the angel left. “Um, I’ve seen humans wear this sort thing before, but…um…I’ve never saw the point in them before. Oh well…” Soinna said, putting on the robe. The fabric was smooth and light, and pleasant to the touch. Soinna had to admit it didn’t feel bad. “So, how do I look? Be honest, this is my first time wearing clothes, you know.”
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:32 pm

(maybe i can bring a male char in on the train... change the scenery a bit.. sound good?)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:38 pm

(Sure, go ahead.)

"Well, it's not cold. It's just that people from Earth aren't accustomed to seeing others naked, and have been wearing clothes for quite some time now. I'll be right back to get you a robe." the angel said to Paprika, going off to get her a robe as well.

"I think you look great in that robe, Soinna! I think it suits you really well!" Sarah said to Soinna. "I think the robe will suit you as well, Paprika."
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:44 pm

a young man sat across from the girls wearing a white robe with the hood on covering his face.. snoring could be heard from him pointing out that he was asleep..

(dont worry, its not cody or codda.. im taking them out of the RP's for a while.. except the ones they are already in..)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:29 pm

“Really? Thanks!” Soinna said, looking herself and her new robe over. “Anyway, a lot of people were like that on felarya too, Paprika, though I…hey!” Soinna looked up suddenly as the doors closed on the train. Slowly, it began to slide forward, out of the station. “Look, we’re moving!” Soinna said, eagerly moving over to look out of the windows at the passing station. She didn’t move the coils that Paprika or Sarah were sitting on.

As the train left the station, it picked up speed quickly. The unexpected acceleration caught Soinna off guard. She lost her balance. Arms flailing and coils shifting, she fell back, tumbling onto a sleeping man in a white robe. “Oof! Ow…” She groaned, picking herself up. “Oh, I’m sorry mister! I didn’t mean to fall, the movement surprised me.”
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:02 pm

the man woke up with a grunt as the naga landed on him.. after a second of waking up he just shrugged taking off his robe reveling a light browned short haired human face. "no worries, its been awhile since ive seen a naga on this train.. and you do seem a bit small for a naga.." he said smiling helping her back to her seat.. noticing her tail wrapped around a neko and another human. "hello, i see your friend isnt quite used to train travel." he said with a smile before sitting back down in his seat..
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:09 pm

(Actually, they're just sitting on the coils on her tail, the tail's not wrapped around them.)

"Well, it's her first time on something like this. She is from Felarya, after all."' Sarah said to the man. "Anyway, my name's Sarah. What's yours?"

Just then, the angel from before came back, giving Paprika the robe as she said, "Here's your robe, miss."
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:46 pm

"Josh." he said smiling again.. "you dont look like someone from felarya.. i take it your from earth?" he said to Sarah a little surprised..

(my bad.. lol)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:41 am

“No, she isn’t,” Soinna said, moving back over to her pad and lounging on her coils next to Sarah. She used her hands to smooth out her robe a little. “I don’t know exactly why she showed up in the Felarya section, but I’m glad she did. I needed a friend just then, someone who wouldn’t be afraid of me.” Soinna said, watching out the window and seeing the beautiful city rush by. “Who knows, it might be for that very reason. I’m glad we met, aren’t you?” Soinna asked, shifting her coil underneath Sarah just a little bit. The tip of her tail idly reached up and laid itself over Sara’s lap.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:37 pm

Sarah smiled as Soinna moved the tip of her tail onto her lap, petting it as she said to Soinna, "Yes, I am. You're a really great person to hang out with. And you know what else?" She then stopped petting her tail, moving a bit as she embraced the naga in a hug, saying, "I'm proud to call you my friend."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:23 pm

“You’re the first human to ever tell me that Sarah,” Soinna said, genuinely touched. She returned Sarah’s hug, wrapping her arms around her, and also looping a coil of her tail up around her back. Soinna rested her head on Sarah’s shoulder, a big smile on her face. “Thank you.”

After a moment, Soinna lifted her head up, noticing the unfamiliar buildings rushing by outside. “Wow, Earth…I wonder what it’s like. I can’t wait to see!”

(Joker, do you want to describe the earth section of the city?)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:32 am

Josh started laughing as the two hugged each other.. "now, if we were still alive your first action would be eat first talk later." he said to Soinna, he then stood up leaning against a bar near the door. "well, if you girls want i can show you a few areas, seeing as Ive been here longer.."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:49 am

(Sure, I can do that, Tuc.)

"Um...okay...whatever that means." Sarah said as her eyes narrowed a bit, a bit insulted that he laughed at their hug and that he was bringing up things that didn't even matter now. "Actually, I was going to check out my home. I don't know if you'd like to come, but..." She didn't really feel like inviting him after that rude comment he made, but she didn't want to be rude herself.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:15 pm

"well, maybe you should go find your home." josh said fixing his robe and putting the hood on. "and i would come with, but i have something important i have to do."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:44 pm

Soinna merely gave the man a sidelong glance as he laughed at the two of them. Some of her coils shifted in between Sarah and Josh, shielding the woman protectively. “Well, we’re not alive. So there,” Soinna said briskly. “This isn’t Felarya, anyway. This is a whole new world.”

“Anyway, I’d love to see your home Sarah. I’m eager to see how Earth humans lived,” Soinna said, turning her attention back to the woman. Outside, the train was slowing down as it came to a stop. Eventually, it halted at a station similar to the felaryan one.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:55 am

(Do you mind if I join in?)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:20 pm

(go ahead, I don't mind)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:48 pm

(Go right ahead, Kai! The more, the merrier!)

As the train stopped, Sarah took a moment and stood up to look outside the window of the train. Skyscrapers that were approximately a hundred stories high lined the streets of this certain Earth sector, with the people walking along the sidewalk. Walkways were made above the roads so that cars, taxis, and buses could go on the roads without having to stop for others.

"Well, this is definately the Earth sector alright." Sarah said, offering her hand to Soinna. "Shall we take a look?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Soinna peered out the window, gazing up at the huge skyscrapers in awe. She strained her eyes to see the very tops of the huge buildings. “Wow…” Soinna muttered in a subdued voice. “Those would dwarf even me, me at my normal size I mean. I never knew humans could build something so huge…” She turned her gaze downward toward the cars and vehicles, trying to spot what exactly what they were. “Say, are those the cars you told me about? They really do go quickly,” Soinna asked curiously.

“Yes, I’d love to take a look,” Soinna said eagerly, uncoiling her tail and stretching it out. She gratefully took Sarah’s hand as they left the train, thankful for a friend in this strange world.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:50 pm

A young man with dyed grey hair stood outside the gates of heaven, quietly cursing his luck. "This isn't right! I can't be here! Hey! Who can I talk to about this mess?! Someone!" He began frantically waving his arms.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:13 pm

As Sarah and Soinna walked out of the train, Sarah now noticed what looked like the equivalent of a shopping mall to their right. She was about to ask Soinna if they should either explore or go ahead and find her home when she heard someone yelling. She looked behind to see a grey haired person waving his arms, asking for someone to talk to.

"Hang on a second, I think that man needs help, Soinna." she said, walking over to the young man waving his arms. "Hey, are you alright?" she asked in concern.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:17 pm

The man Looked at Soinna, evidently a little bit uncomfortable. "Yeah...I think there's been some sorta mistake....I...can't be dead! How do I get back?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Sarah was a bit confused when the man said that he couldn't be dead, the confusion showing on her face. "Um, I don't know. I don't think there is a way back. What do you mean you can't be dead?" she asked, trying to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next