Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven

Go down 
+3
Reptillian
The Joker
schoolhater
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:40 am

Mareki sighed once again. "didn't you hear me, when i said i was prepared for hell" She tore the clothes on her back showing lots and lots of giant scars. "i have been tortured ever since i was born, in order for me to ignore pain"
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:48 am

"Really?" Deborah said, stopping her flight to look at the scars on her back. "Mmmmm. That would explain why you took the route you did. You were most likely let in here on a technicality." She thought for a moment, then looked at Mareki, saying, "I won't turn you in, but you'd better start acting nice if you want to stay here. Just about everyone here is instinctively nice, so they're going to know something's up if you say something rude."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:46 am

Mareki thought for a moment before asking. "are you sure, i can't turn into a demon in hell? if no, then sure i'll try and act nicely" she said looking rather confused.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:54 am

"Well, you can, but the chances of that are slim to none." said Deborah. She continued to explain. "You see, in order to become a denizen of Hell, a succubus has to make you their slave, which hardly ever happens since they mostly think with their stomach and swallow whatever souls they recieve. After you serve them for how long they wish, and if they think you deserve it, the succubus that enslaved you will ask you if you wish to become a fellow succubus...if they ever ask you at all.

If you say yes, you have to stand before Lucifer and swear your allegiance to him, and he'll make you into a succubus. Even then, you're still pretty low in the ranks, and you have to slowly work your way to the top...but if you still want to try becoming one, we can continue our trip to the court to have you sent to Hell."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:04 am

Mareki turned her face away from Deborah's and snorted. "damn i knew, that was all lies" She muttered, then looking at Deborah again. "anyone, that has more brain than a duiker, would know not to go against those odds. I'm gonna say Heaven, if i get bored i can always go to hell later" She giggled and smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:49 am

"Goodie!" Deborah said with a smile. "Anyway, let me get rid of those scars for you." The hand that held Mareki then began to glow, her scars disappearing as the angel's holy magic did it's work. "Aaaand done! You don't have a single scar on your body anymore! ...I take it you still don't want to tell me your name?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:07 am

Mareki looked at Deborah, still rather confused about the matter of her getting into heaven. "it's Mareki...and thanks for removing the scars" she looked back at the gates. "weren't you talking with someone back there?" She asked and pointed towards where Deborah had taken flight, before talking to her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:12 am

"Ah, right!" Deborah said, flying back to where Eve was, with Mareki still in her grip. "Hey, Eve! I'm back! Sorry it took so long. Anyway..." She then set Mareki on the ground beside the hawk girl. "Mareki, this is my friend, Eve. Eve, this is Mareki."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 am

Mareki now got even more cunfused. "is she an angel too?" she said and scratched the back of her neck. "i've seen girls with wings instead of arms, or harpy's but never have i seen a girl with wings sticking out her back, you have to be an angel too"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:45 am

Eve giggled she looked at deborah "it's ok i understand"she says giggling again she turned to mareki "hello there mareki bah stupid name"she says fcrossing her arms "i'm not an angel i don't know what species i am i was raised by humans in a world dominated by war were i came from it was atack first or be atacked"she says glaring at mareki and then looking up at deborah "so um deborah what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:47 am

Deborah shrugged and said, "Well, we can all go flying if that's okay with you two."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:24 am

"what do you mean we can all go flying?" Mareki asked quite anoyed. "i don't have any wings like you two have, so there's no way i could fly" She laid down on her back and looked at the sky. "by the way, i heard the sky was the same in heaven, but i can't tell if it's different or if really is the same"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:32 am

Eve glared at mareki "i want to go back home this place is no fun you can't have sex with anyone here"she says bitterly flapping her wings behind her "anyway i want to fight battles i wanna go on daring and courages missions i can't do any of that here"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:33 am

"I'll be holding onto you while we fly." Deborah said to Mareki. She then turned her attention to Eve saying, "Hey, I didn't say you couldn't have sex. I just said you have to keep it hush-hush is all. As for battles and stuff, you can join the ranks of Heaven's armies if you wish. But anyway, trust me on this. Follow me when we fly, and I promise you'll have the time of your life."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 am

Mareki sat up. "actually i think i would prefer a battle too...Can you do practice battles for fun here?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:52 am

"ha funny taunt the dead people you angels are a right laugh"Eve says anoyed jumping into the air she flapped her wingsabout a bit hovering she was anoyed at deborah for saying she'd have the time of her life when she was already dead "andithik i might join this army of yours"she says smiling "anyway deborah i'm all ready for this flight"she says grinning at deborah.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:56 am

Mareki sighed. "if we're gonna fly then i'm sitting on you head, so that i can grab on to your hair if neccesary" She said looking at Deborah
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:12 am

Cindy gasped she was cold and naked standing infront of the gate's to heaven she looked around,cindy could see no sign of the angel that had brought her here and couldn't help wonder what had happened to her as she aproached the gate the fourteen year old neko was curious as to what was on the other side.The gates openned up to acept cindy and then closed behind her,cindy looked around was somebody supposed to greet her here she had no idea what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:13 am

Paprika the neko bounced excitedly in the line to get into Heaven. She was rather scatterbrained and not very well attuned to danger - that's what had landed her here, responding to a naga's question of how she would taste by rattling off lists of spices instead of running the other way. Well, being digested was fun. It was time to go back to Felarya now. Paprika had been bound to an artefact on Felarya - she kept coming back, no matter how many times she managed to get herself eaten. She hadn't really had the need to develop a survival instinct.

She started to fade...then suddenly stopped. An annoyed Angel held her wrist.

"What the heck do you think you're doing?" she asked angrily.

"I'm going back down to the jungle." said Paprika cheerfully.

"No way, that sort of magic isn't acceptable here. You have to stay."

"Oh, stop being so little fun. All my fun friends are back down there. You can't go against the magic!"

The Angel sighed. "Hrm. You are an unusual case. Look, go into Heaven. I think what I'll do is have you do some...community service. Then you can let yourself be ressurected. Fair deal?"

"Okey Dokey!" said Paprika, still happily twirling her orange hair. She bounced up to where Cindy was.

"Hiya! What got you here?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:25 am

Cindy gasped when paprika had suddenly bounced infront of her,cindy was so suprised infact that she fell over landing on her butt,cindy got up looking at Paprika curiously "well my name's cindy,i got up here when i died to feed a demon and help in the the harvest"Cindy smiled taking her hand in her own "your kind of cute you know maybe we could hang around togethor"she says smiling holding paprika's hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:30 am

"Hmmm...okay!" said Paprika. "A demon...never got eaten by one of those before. Was it fun? Mostly these days it's nagas and fairies that eat me - but they're all very nice people. Ohh...this time though I'm on a bit of a probation before getting back. I hope my boss won't get mad at me. Oh! But maybe we can find an angel messed up enough to eat us. Or I could get one to shrink me and you could eat me. I've been told I'm quite delicious." It was obvious that Paprika was, in a way, immortal - and more than a little crazy because of it.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:37 am

"um"Cindy says she found the other neko quite strange because she actually like getting eaten but cindy figured that this was just the way she was,cindy nodded she kind of liked the idea of being eaten by an angel so long as they brought her back "ok that sounds like fun"she says smiling holding paprika's hand gently "so umm miss what do you do in a predators stomach"she asks a little curiously wondering what she did in the stomach "it must be quite painfull so what do you do to pass time in the stomach"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:56 am

"Hmm? Painful? Oh, yeah. I guess it is. I generally don't notice. I just like to take baths in the acid - when you get digested all your imperfection and dirt is gone! I also like talking to predators - a lot of them are really nice to me. They say it's because I taste very good. You can learn a lot of interesting things from someone who just ate you. Course, it's always nice if there's someone else to chat with. Though, with some reason, everyone that was eaten with me didn't seem so thrilled about it. I can't imagine why. My whole village got eaten up and they didn't come back for some reason. Eventually it was just me, so I went out to see sights, make money, eat food. Getting eaten is pretty fun if you have the time to spare, but eating is way more fun. I have a very discerning appreciation of good food - even if I'm it. I wonder what they have for snacks in heaven?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:03 am

Cindy raises an eyebrow at paprika "well miss um heaven is supposed to be about what you like doing so i'm sure someone up here will want to eat us,and your tribe didn't come back because they probably died they'll be up here somewhere"she says remaining as calm as possible while talking to paprika who cindy found to be a little strange "so what do you want to get eaten by or eat even i'm sure someone could shrink someone for you to eat"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:15 am

"Well, I'd like some chocolate or some pie or something nice." said Paprika as they walked through the pearly gates. They found themselves among the large crowds of the silver city. Angels moved about, offering help to those that wanted it. One pointed the nekos towards a large building. Inside were hundreds of tables and chairs. Paprika sat down at one and instantly the table was laid with a multitude of deserts and snacks.

"Ohh! These all look delicious!" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next