Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven

Go down 
+3
Reptillian
The Joker
schoolhater
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:00 am

Cindy giggled happily to herself enjoying the feeling of the tongue massaging them,but not enjoying the fact that she kept constantly getting saliva in her face,Cindy smiled happily closing her eyes,she looked all around her but she could see nothing butdarkness and the odd bit of tongue illuminated by light breaking through soinna's lips "i wonder when exactly she is gonna swallow us,we did volunteer to be meals after all so i'm anxious to see when she swallows us"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:08 am

"Whenever she wants." said Paprika matter-of-factly. She was now laying on top of Cindy's back, facing towards the throat. Her eyes were starting to adjust. "Well, I'm ready and it looks like she may be too."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Soinna sighed, savoring their flavor one last time, before tilting her head back. She lifted up her tongue underneath the two nekos, causing them to slide forward into her waiting throat. She felt their heads and shoulders enter into the back of her throat, and swallowed. Muscular contractions gripped Cindy and Paprika, and pulled the two of them down into the tight, fleshy tube of her esophagus. They got about halfway in before stopping.

Annoyed, Soinna swallowed again, pulling the two nekos further down into her throat. A bulge could be seen in Soinna’s neck descending a little bit. However, the tight, muscular esophagus checked their descent again, leaving them hanging upside down in her throat, with just their feet sticking up into the back of Soinna’s mouth. Soinna swallowed a third time, and the muscular contractions began pushing the two down again. The bulge in Soinna’s neck resumed it’s descent, and gradually made it’s way down into her chest. A few moments later, the squeezing pressure around the two nekos suddenly let up, and they dropped into her waiting stomach.

Soinna sighed happily, and gave her belly a good pat. “You were right Paprika, you were delicious. But Cindy was quite good too,” Soinna said. “You two have fun, I’m going to finish my lunch.” Soinna added, turning to slither out of the dining hall. She aimed for the living quarters of the city, now sporting a pleasantly full belly.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Paprika laughed at the jolted trip down the throat. She landed on the stomach floor and bounced slightly. She was surprised how snug it was with two people in here - there was barely room to move.

"Comfy?" she said to Cindy, wiggling to get more room, ending up having to get her legs around Cindy so she wasn't kicking her.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Cindy giggled running her hands along paprika's legs "your legs are realy soft"she says with a happy smile upo her face as she looks at paprika a bored look niw upon her face as she looked arond the stomach "quite smelly in here"she says looking now at paprika "so paprika what should we do now while we digest"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:58 pm

"There's not much room to do anything in here." said Paprika, wiggling to get more room. "Hey, sorry if it gets a bit awkward in here with no clothes. Well, we're going to be mushed together so it's not really a problem in comparison. She finally managed to flip over so she was sitting beside Cindy. She put her arm around her and sighed contentedly.

"Well, this is pretty fun, ain't it?" She liked how in heaven you could see inside stomachs.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:48 pm

"hmm i guess so it would be fun to do something in here though"Cindy says placing her own arm around paprika thinking happily to herself she smiled turning to paprika she hugged her then began to softly kiss her.Cindy giggled "i just thought of something we could do if you want to that is.......we could make love"she says a gentle blush upon her cheeks "yeah um as we digest lets make love"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:51 pm

"Make love?" said Paprika. "In here? Hmm. If I wanted to do that I would be the most twisted, mixed up, perverted neko ever. I mean...it would take someone with something really wrong in their head to find this arousing."

She thought for a moment.

"Okay then." she said smiling.

Last edited by Jætte_Troll on Sat May 30, 2009 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Cindy grinned moving over paprika kissing her gently and holding her close to her "hmm thank you for doing this"she says giggling slightly moving up and down on paprika's womanhood brushing her own against it
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:20 pm

Soinna nibbled on her pieces of cake as she slithered through the celestial city. It didn’t taste quite as good without the nekos in it, Soinna regretted swallowing them so quickly. Still, it was quite good. She took another bite as she continued down the golden road.

She paused after a moment, and put a hand to her stomach, feeling it. She wasn’t hurt or nauseated or anything, but her face showed a little confusion. “They’re moving…not struggling, but moving. There’s a pattern, a rhythm. I wonder what they’re…” Soinna said, but trailed off as she heard Cindy’s giggle. She blushed as the thought of what they were actually doing crossed her mind.

“I don’t believe it…They’re really doing it…” Soinna murmured. On one hand, she was a little embarrassed by it. On the other, feeling the two enjoying themselves in this manner in her own stomach was a little arousing as well. Soinna laughed softly to herself, patting her stomach as she resumed her slithering.

“Sarah, I’ve been thinking,” Soinna said after a moment. “So far, from what I’ve seen, the people in this part of heaven seem to be predominantly from my world. Either predators like me or prey like Paprika and Cindy. Granted, there’s humans in the mix, but they strike me as the Felaryan breed, you know. It might be possible that people from your world have a separate part of the city. Maybe we could go take a look, after we see where I’ll be living from now on.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Sarah thought for a moment, then looked into Soinna's face with a smile, saying "Sure, that'd be great! I'd love to see what your place looks like! Hmm...I'm kind of confused about something, though. If the people from my world have a seperate part of the city, then how did I wind up in this section with you?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:07 pm

“I honestly don’t know Sarah, it was just an idle thought,” Soinna said, as she slithered along the golden roads. “Maybe we can ask one of the angels when we get the chance. But first…” Soinna came up to a beautiful house set along the golden road, with a small stream of crystalline water running alongside it. What’s more, it seemed to be Soinna’s size. She pushed the door open and slithered inside.

And gasped. The interior wasn’t an artificial structure. Rather, the door opened to a lush jungle, instantly familiar to Soinna. Amid the tropical Felaryan plants, underneath a peaceful twilight sky, a large tree stood. “My…my home…but…” Soinna stammered. Slowly she slithered forward and put a hand on the bark of the huge tree. It felt real to her. Slowly, she began slithering up the tree, coming to a couple stout branches. Sure enough, there was her comfortable hammock strung between the two. She climbed into it, and lay down, taking Sarah into one arm. Soinna lay on her back, coiling up her tail around herself in the huge hammock. It was even more comfortable to her than before.

“Wow…I didn’t expect this,” Soinna said, gazing up at the night sky and setting Sarah onto her chest. She idly reached up with her tail and plucked a fruit hanging from a nearby branch. She brought it to her mouth, but changed her mind. “No, I should finish this meal first. Want some fruit Sarah? Genuine Felaryan apples, here in a house!” Soinna said, holding the large fruit near Sarah. “Well, what do you think of this? I’m kinda eager to see what your home will look like, and see how you lived on earth.” As Soinna spoke, her belly began to rumble. Slowly, waves of gentle contraction began to run through it. Liquid began to seep from the fleshy walls that rhythmically squeezed Cindy and Paprika. It wasn’t painful, but rather felt like a warm spa.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:09 pm

Sarah could do nothing but look around in awe at Soinna's home, taking in everything about it. She wasn't even shaken when Soinna moved her onto her chest. When the naga offered her the apple, she was shaken out of her stupor, gratefully taking the fruit, smiling at the naga and saying "Thank you!"

She took a bite into the fruit, taking a bite into the fruit, chewing for a moment, and swallowing. "Wow...this fruit's absolutely delicious!!" she said, taking another bite. When Soinna said that she was eager to see her home, she laughed a bit before swallowing, saying, "Please, chances are my home isn't as good as yours! I mean...you've got a freaking jungle inside your house!"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:17 am

Paprika leaned back, laying next to Cindy with her arm around her.

"Hehe...this should be freaky but I've never been really scared of this." she said, looking at the acids that lappaed at their feet. "And in heaven it doesn't even burn really." She did know that under the acids her foot was probably being decomposed as she spoke. She cuddled closer to Cindy. "Sort of like a bath."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:46 pm

“The jungle? Come on, the jungle’s the boring place, though I’m glad for the familiarity of it here, make no mistake,” Soinna said. “But I’ve seen human settlements, at least on Felarya. They make houses kinda like these. But you know, I’ve never seen the inside of one. It must be nice, having walls and a roof to keep out the elements and the wildlife. Do you have anything like it on earth?” Soinna asked, reaching up to pluck another apple with her tail. She held it a moment, deciding on whether or not to eat it. For now, she simply held it in a loop of her tail. “I am really to see what a human home looks like. Maybe you could show me yours? It doesn’t have to be right now if you don’t want to leave just yet. We could rest here a bit first. You seem pretty comfortable anyway.” Soinna added with a giggle, shaking Sarah a bit.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:09 am

Cindy smiled moving closer to paprika as she spoke "well i was afraid the first time because i was dying alone and well dying i guess i had no idea what to expect but up here everythings perfect even this is perfect but i suppose it would hurt if you were unwilling"she says thoughtfully before giving paprika a gentle hug and held it not wanting to let go "say paprika do you think they'd have something up here that lets us live out our fantasies and feel pain cause i always wanted to be eaten by a dridder or the other way dridders have of eating"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Sarah giggled along with Soinna as she was shaken by the naga's movement, taking another bite out of the fruit before she spoke her peace. "I'm pretty anxious to see what my home looks like too. The thing is, houses where I'm from aren't just walls and a roof. They can harness electricity so you can keep food cold or make it hot, or adjust the temperature to what you want. In any event, I'm ready to leave whenever you are. If we're gonna get you inside my house, we may need to change your size by juuuust a little bit." Sarah said, a grin forming on the last part of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:46 pm

“Really? Fascinating, I’d love to see it Sarah! Here, I wanna see it now,” Soinna sat up, taking Sarah in her hand again. Grabbing the branch in her tail, she quickly flips herself down to the ground. “I wonder what that felt like to the nekos inside me,” Soinna wondered idly, slithering for the door sitting in on the jungle floor. She slithered through, and found herself on the golden street once again. Soinna set Sarah down, then focused on herself and closed her eyes. She began to shrink (with Paprika and Cindy shrinking with her.)

When she opened them again, Sarah no longer was a tiny person; instead, the woman came up to her shoulders. Soinna looked around a moment, taking in the new perspective of her tiny size. “Wow…this is what things look like for you? Everything is so…huge,” Soinna murmured, gazing up in awe. After a moment, she shook her head. “Sorry, this is a new experience for me. It’s a little overwhelming. So, lets find your home!”
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:54 pm

Paprika shuddered. "Erg, I don't think I'd like all that... stabbing. But I'm sure an Angel could hook you up with something like what you're talking about.

Paprkia jumped and hit the roof of the stomach when the naga jumped. She laughed as she bounced off the walls, ending up falling on Cindy again. The acids settled again and she could feel them now on her legs, which she kicked lazily.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Needless to say, Sarah was completely dumbfounded when Soinna began to shrink in front of her, and laughed a bit when Soinna acted completely flabbergasted. "Well, I imagine I'd act the same way if I made myself big. Pretty interesting that all you have to do to change your size is think about it." She placed a hand on Soinna's shoulder for a moment, chuckling as she said, "Wow. And to think I was sitting on this shoulder just a moment ago. Anyway, let's go!"

As the two walked along the streets of gold, Sarah asked, "So...what's Felarya like, anyway? From what I saw in your house, it seems like a pretty nice place."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:22 pm

“Oh it is. I just…” Soinnapaused, looking down at the golden cobblestones, noticing how she felt their larger contours now that she was small. She shrugs, and continued slithering alongside Sarah. “Sorry, anyway, It is a beautiful place. Lush jungles, beautiful rivers, all the fruit and food you could want, and new sights over every horizon. But it was a dangerous world though. Even to nagas. It’s a hard life, one of constant vigilance. Many would consider I died at a young age for a naga.”

“But it was a good world. I just wish I could have explored it more. But now I have another whole world to explore,” Soinna said as they slithered and walked down the road. “I lived in the jungle, on that fruit tree. About an hours journey south of the Jewel river. Me and my sister used to go there to collect gems and horse around with a couple of our mermaid friends. They’d catch us fish and we’d bring them animals from the jungle. But that was many years ago.”

Last edited by Tuc135 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:25 am

(you guys still doing this rp? cause i was wondering if i could join, and dont worry... cody, codda or any of the others wont be in it.. ill just make a new char..)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:16 pm

(I’d like it to continue, but everyone else stopped posting. If it does pick back up, you’d be welcome to join.)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:12 pm

"Wow, that sounds like a really nice place. Anyway, it looks like there's some sort of trainway to take us to whatever section of Heaven we want to go to." Sarah said, pointing up to a sign that said, 'City Section Train Just Ahead'.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Soinna slithered up to the sign, reading the flowing script on it. “Train? What’s a train?” She murmured to herself, passing by the sign. “I guess I’m gonna find…” Soinna trailed off as the whistle of a train sounded up ahead, startling her slightly. For a moment, she darted near Sarah, but soon recovered. She slithered forward again, and the train came into view. It was a sleek, well built piece of engineering, aerodynamic with a golden tint to it’s silvery finish. Slithering into the station, Soinna saw several more trains like the first, each with a different destination. “Sarah, you said you were from Earth, didn’t you? There’s a train labeled Earth there. I bet that’ll lead to your home!” Soinna said, slithering through a set of open doors and into the train.

The interior was very comfortable, and larger than one would expect from looking at the train from the outside. Rather than just rows of seats, there was a soft padded section of the floor that Soinna coiled up on, leaning back on her tail and rubbing the soft, smooth fabric. “Here, Sarah, why don’t you come and sit with me?” Soinna said, extending a couple loops of her tail so Sarah could sit on them or lounge against them. Soinna patted her tail invitingly and smiled at her.

(Looks like it's going again. Welcome aboard Codaman.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next