Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven

Go down 
+3
Reptillian
The Joker
schoolhater
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:46 pm

"ah well"Cindy says shrinking back down to human sized she thought for a few moments then had an idea "hey paprika we could volunteer for the pred buffet"she says a look of exitement on her face as she stopped a passing angel "erm miss please i wish to volunteer for the pred buffet"she says eagerly waiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:12 pm

"Well, I'm from Felarya, like the others." said Paprika. "Down there, a naga like that would be wanting to eat me for lunch. You'd be on the menu as well at your size. This "old age" stuff sounds alot scarier than being eaten. Yeah and you two should try to get living quarters - they all seem to be very nice and however you want it to be. And if you're hungry, there's the big... food room place. Cafeteria. They give you whatever you want, predator or prey."

She paused.

"Well, Cindy seems to want to go there now. I don't want to leave her - you could go there after you find a room. Hey, we might even be on the menu!"

"Hey!" she called to the Angel. "And I'm with her so don't go taking off without me!"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:22 pm

“There’s no old age or disease on Felarya. If one isn’t killed or eaten, they can live for millennia,” Soinna explained, setting Sarah back onto her shoulder. “Believe it or not, on felarya, the world I and the cat people, the nekos come from, being eaten is the biggest danger. I think, now that it’s been robbed of it’s pain or terror, they want to try enjoying it.” Soinna theorized, waving a hand at Cindy and Paprika. “I don’t know why though. I died from being eaten myself, and I’m not eager to repeat the experience, even if it is safe and harmless. Why don’t we follow your idea Sarah, and see where we will be spending eternity.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:24 pm

Cindy smiled grabbing paprika's hand happily taking her back over to the angel smiling "so you heard that miss here's two volunteers for the pred buffet"she says smiling,the angel waved her hands at them and soon both aprika and cindy where sitting in a bowl with a few others she smiled hugging paprika happily "you know we should volunteer here more often maybe we could be eaten by a naga or fairy or maybe even a human sized dridder that would be fun"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:23 am

"Well..." said Paprika to Soinna as she waved goodbye for the time being. "It may be because neither of us have really been eaten under... normal circumstances. See you later!"

She blinked and was sitting beside Cindy. She noticed the few other people in here were all nekos. She clambered up the side and looked over. Reading upside down, she saw a sign saying "Nekos." She looked to either side. "Humans." "Elves." "Nagas". A very full bowl marked "Angels".

A naga came by, taking a couple of elves out of the bowl, happily chatting to them. Paprika watched intently as she moved off. To the right, there looked to be real food - pieces of bread, cheese, sauces and whatever. She sort of saw how this place worked now. She went back down and sat beside Cindy. She liked watching all the big people move by - it was nice to see them looking all... not predatory in a way. Even if they were eating, it wasn't quite the same. She held Cindy's hand, not wanting to get separated.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:30 am

Cindy smiled resting her head on paprika's shoulder looking around at all the predators eating and chatting with there meals she held on tightly to paprika's hand "don't leave me ok"she says looking around her a little nervously,she looked to her right a human sized dridder was staring at them both hungrilly "ugh paprika i think that dridder wants to eat us"she says pointing to the human sized dridder that was staring hungrilly at them.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:34 am

"Aww." said Paprika. "It better not want to drink us. That's no fun at all. Just stab - bleh and your sit there and you're dead. Can't move."

She waved cheerfully to the dridder. "Hai! No drinking, please! I'm sure they have a section for dridders. If you want, we do shrink though! Make good sandwhich! No stabbing with fangs or whatever, please."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:03 am

The dridder shrugged moving away from them,cindy smiled giggling a little as she looked at paprika "ugh paprika i think you scared her off"she says smiling looking around her she sighed wondering what was going to come along and want to eat them next "if i can change my size technicly that makes me a predator but for now i'll just be prey with you paprika anyway any ideas on what's gonna come along and want to eat us"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:22 am

"Well..." said Paprika. "Anything from Felarya that liked to eat nekos, I suppose. Though you may have another point there - a prey from Felarya may figure out that they can change size and figure that they can come and eat people too. So it could be that. But if these are all Felaryans... I guess the most likely one is a naga or a fairy."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:26 am

"hmm"Cindy says looking around she tried getting to her feet but found she couldn't move her legs "i guess the fact we can't move our legs is so we can't change our minds"she says smiling looking around her she let out a long sigh before turning to paprika and kissing her gently "it does not seem anyone wants to eat us yet"she says smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:12 am

“Well…then again, I’m having second thoughts. Those two really did want to be eaten didn’t they?” Soinna said, pausing and rubbing her chin a moment. “Maybe I should oblige them. Want do you think? Should I make a quick swing by the dining hall before we see the living quarters?”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:22 am

Sarah thought about it for a moment, then looked at Soinna, smiling as she said, "Sure, I don't see why not. I'm pretty hungry anyway, so I could go for something."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:40 am

“Alright then,” Soinna said, turning around. She slithered towards the large, regal dining hall, and entered through an arched doorway. The inside was vast hall, with rows of finely carved pillars supporting a roof far above Soinna. In between the pillars were large tables covered with silk cloths. The tables had a multitude of platters of food on them, ranging from the simple to the elaborate and exotic, all looking delicious. She spied one table with several large bowls with humans, nekos, elves, and many other species. They weren’t struggling, but amiably chatting with each others and the preds that came by the area. And preds there were, this particular dining hall was filled with Felaryan predators of every size and shape, as well as a few giant humans and nekos.

“Sarah, if you see something you like, I’ll get it for you…or I suppose you could do what Cindy did and grow. In the meanwhile, I think I see our two neko friends,” Soinna said, setting Sarah on one of the food filled tables. She snaked her long tail over to the table with the bowl holding the nekos. The tip of it reached up, and looped around Cindy and Paprika and lifted them out of the bowl. Soinna brought the two of them back to herself, and brought them up to her face. “Hello again. I decided I didn’t want to go exploring on an empty stomach.”
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:02 pm

"Oh! Nice to see you again!" said Paprika cheerfully. "This place is great. At any of the tables, the Angels will get you whatever you want. And it's all delicious! But I guess they have this place here cuz most predators won't really want to switch over to dead food."

She swung her legs happily in the air. "And I guess that means you weren't too big on dead food either? Yep, a big naga can't really live off chocolate cake and stuff." She looked back, scanning the tables. There was that table to the right that looked to have bread and condiments and such.

"Oh!" said Paprika. "How about you make us into a sandwich!" She laughed at looked up at Soinna. "Actually, I just want to get at that table to taste some of that strawberry sauce again. But you could get what you wanted too."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:34 pm

Cherry giggled looking up at soinna "yeah please make us into a sandwhich i hear it's kind of fun,nd that strawberry sauce is really good my compliments to the chef"she says giggling happily she too kicked her legs she glanced hapily at paprika then looked around herself happily she saw a few of the predators chewing there prey and shuddered looking back up at soinna a happy smile upon her face "so please we would be more filling as a sandwhich"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:33 pm

“A sandwich? I suppose I could do that. I’ve never made one before, but I’ve seen the humans make them plenty of times,” Soinna said, slithering over to a table full of condiments, bread, deli meat, vegetables, and other sandwich making stuff. She dipped a finger into the strawberry sauce and tasted it. “Mmmm, not bad, I wonder how a neko would taste with a layer of this stuff. Excuse me? Miss angel?” Soinna asked, stopping a passing angel. “What kind of stuff should I use to make a sandwich with this strawberry sauce.”

“Oh? That sauce is more of a dessert item. It’s better suited for cake or something sweet,” The angel said, before continuing on her way.

“That actually sounds pretty good. Looks like I’ll have to compromise with you,” Soinna said, slithering over to a table that had a rich variety of cakes and other desserts on it. “It looks like you’ll just have to be part of dessert.” Soinna said, cutting a thin slice of an angel food cake and placing Paprika and Cherry on it. She got a spoonful of the strawberry sauce and drizzled a heavy layer of it over the two nekos, before putting a second slice of the angel food cake on top of the two. “How’s this? A neko cake sandwich with strawberry sauce. You look delicious if I do say so myself,” Soinna said, looking at the neko cake sandwich and licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:44 pm

Sarah watched as Soinna prepared the cake sandwich with the two nekos they had met with earlier. She found it extremely odd that she liked eating people. Of course, she was from a different world from theirs, so she didn't say anything on the matter. She absentmindedly wondered if Soinna would pluck her off her shoulder and add her to the concoction, but she kept silent, watching Soinna lick her lips as she was about to eat.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:59 pm

Paprika took the opportunity to lick the strawberry sauce of her finger. She had gotten to eat more of this, so she was happy with whatever Soinna did to prepare them. It was really quite delicious. She moved closer to Cindy, to make swallowing easier. No good getting accidently bitten - though she doubted that would really happen in Heaven. She ate some more of the strawberry sause - she guessed she should leave some for the naga though...
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:11 am

Cindy giggled licking Paprika's cheek happily "mm that does taste nice and so do you paprika"she says giggling happily she waited for soinna to eat them happily "hmm i'll get a cook book from an angel later then paprika because it's my turn to eat you next i'll cook you first maybe make you into a nice stew or roast or maybe fry you....oh paprika do you have suggestions for how i can prepare you later"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:24 am

"Well, we can think of that later." laughed Paprika. "Just enjoy the moment, right? But, I do agree a recipe book would be nice... I wonder if they have the same copy that I lost. I made some yummy stuff from that." She moved to her side to be more comfortable between the two cake slices.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:03 am

“Hey now, leave some of that sauce for me,” Soinna chided jokingly, seeing Paprika and Cindy lick up some of the strawberry sauce. She smiled as she brought the sandwich up to her face. She made sure that the two nekos were facing her, so they could see clearly exactly where they were going. Opening her mouth wide, Soinna gave the two of them a good view of her moist pink tongue and throat.

Soinna bit into the sandwich, her teeth piercing through the cake easily. However, she didn’t bite hard, and her teeth only lightly pinched around Paprika’s and Cindy’s waists, not even breaking the skin. Soinna pulled the sandwich away, only to have Paprika and Cindy, gripped by her lips, be pulled out of the sandwich. Their legs dangled outside of her mouth. With the tip of her tail, Soinna pushed their feet, shoving both of them into the wet confines of her mouth, her tongue licking the two of them over around the pieces of cake. Soinna hummed at their delicious taste.

She glanced over to Sarah, noting the odd look she was giving her. With her mouth full, Soinna couldn’t say anything, But she shrugged, bouncing Sarah a bit. Soinna broke off a corner of the cake from her sandwich and offered it to Sarah, in case she was hungry. The piece seemed small to Soinna, but it was the size of Sarah’s head, and had a coating of the sweet strawberry sauce on one side.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:17 am

When Soinna offered her a portion of the strawberry cake, Sarah stopped giving the naga the odd look and smiled as she took the cake, doing so while saying "Thank you." She bit into the cake, letting out an 'Mmmmmm' as she closed her eyes, savoring the delicious strawberry sauce as she slowly chewed the cake. After she finally swallowed, she looked at Soinna, saying "This has to be the most delicious strawberry sauce I've ever tasted. Thanks again for the cake." before taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Paprika giggled when the tail tickled the bottoms of her feet. She stretched with pleasure as she was rolled around on the tongue. This was always the best part, the massaging feeling of it. She laughed as she was lightly bounced, landing on Cindy. She held onto the tongue as best she could, trying to get to the middle.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Cindy giggled happily as the tongue tickled her feet as well she smiled moving over to paprika the best she could gently hugging her "this is realy nice i hope where nice for you"she says looking to the back of soina's mouth glancing at the throat happily "this is gonna be fun"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:55 pm

“Mmmmm!” Soinna hummed happily, tasting the two sweet nekos on her tongue and feeling them moving about in her mouth. Soinna swallowed once, sending the pieces of bitten off cake down her throat. However, she pinned Paprika and Cindy to the top of her mouth, keeping them from being swallowed. They got a good view of her throat muscles in action as the cake was squeezed down her esophagus.

With just Paprika and Cindy in her mouth, she began licking them in earnest. Her tongue roved over the two nekos, wiping every bit of the strawberry sauce off of them and giving them a thorough massage. Soinna hummed again at their taste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next