Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archived Q&A

Go down 
+2
Karbo
Stabs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stabs
Stabs

Archived Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Archived Q&A   Archived Q&A Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 am

Q&A starts (Credits to Jasconius, DaNoob13 and Daejien for suggesting the thread)
Rules suggested by Anime-Junkie

About Mantoids and gyspas:
Question by Ravaging_Vixens: I question the body structure of some insect like predators/prey. From some pictures, I've seen sentient Sapien like species to tend to have more or less traits closer to a typical human. Like the Mantoid (or that I think it was) picture I seen month ago. showing the girl had human legs,arms,and body, but insect arm appendages from a mantis The seem to grow from her back. Ultimately I'm trying to figure out if that's a common case or are they two different sub-species of the regular?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Shady-Knight: About Mantoids, are they going to be scaled up like a lot of other predators?
Answer by Jasconius
Question by Jasconius: How come Gypsas, who are based upon wasps, are said to die after delivering a sting like their cousins the Miaxi?

About elves:
Question by Shady-Knight: As far as the mind abilities Phantom Elves possess, is it limited to transcending death only once? If not, what other powers do they possess?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Re-query by Shady-Knight: No, I mean, as far as their great control over their soul and mind, is this all it can do, revive only once?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Karbo
Re-query by Shady-Knight: Like the second life is one as natural as breathing and do it subconsciously most of the time?
Answer by Karbo
Question by Shady-knight: Phantom Elf question: The wiki says they have glowing eyes. Do their eyes glow only in the dark so they can see clearly and turn normal if they moved out of Sunfall Thicket to a place where sunlight is better, or would they still glow in a sunny area? Speaking of sunny areas, are Phantom Elves light sensible?
Answer by Archmage_Bael
Question by Shady-Knight: Do phantom elves develop the ability to see in absence of light and let's say they move from low light to normal light somewhat abruptly, would they be blinded and dazzled for a little while?
Question by Shady Knight: Phantom Elves live in Sunfall Thicket, which is in perpetual night time. Do they have superior vision than humans in the darkness, and are they sensitive to daylight?
Answer by Pim18
Answer by Buddha66667
Question by Heavenless-star: are humans and elves capable of cross breeding?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Answer by rcs619
Question by luke112: just how much do elves hate Faires and is the feeling the same?
Answer by Frenchsnack
Question by Shady Knight: [about phantom elves] would they be able to see normally in daylight or bright light conditions without any protection, or would they be dazzled/blinded by the light? Also, given that Shamshis live in night territory, would they also be able to see in actual darkness?
Answer by Pendragon

About nagas:
Question by DaNoob13: Since diamond nagas are rare and live deep within caves what exactly do they eat for an alternative since there's not many humans or nekos around?
Answer by Jasconius
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Karbo
Question by Heavenless-star: But are we talking length (tail to head) or height (ground to head)?
Answer by Cliff
Question by Kai Leingod: I have a question how acute are naga senses? can they feel the air move around them like a fish in water can they like other snakes detect there prey through tremors and can they see heat emanate from there foods body like some snakes can considering the fact that they don't have a forked tongue how good is there sense of smell?
oh yes on a side note if I was to poke anna in the hand with a machete would it go down badly?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Answer by Cliff
Question by Kai Leingod: hmm strange question but hey are a Nagas stomach immune to chemicals that would make some one throw up and how does the anti magic thing work does it mean no arcana can channeled once consumed?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Question by Ginbug: I was wondering what the average height of a naga in Felarya?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by AisuKaiko
Question by thejackle123: Are there any details on the Nagas life cycle that are cannonised yet?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by luke112: What is Anna's Normal behavior?
Question by Black Aquila: how would Crisis react to a Giant Neko?
Answer by Krisexy26
Question by X: Do they have similar proportions to a snake, or are they stubbier?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Jasconius: can Vivian speak fluently in harpy?
Answer by Pim18
Question by Solomon: say does anyone know how giant females and males react towords eachother? like say how would a Giant male react towords a Giant Naga female?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Answer by Grave
Question by Pim18: What is the name of Anna's brother?
Answer by rcs619
Question by luke112: How many Inventions or Machines has Anna Created that actually Survived Crisis?
Question by kikijonson: exactly how close can Aurora get to Negav city before the eye begins to effect her?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by AisuKaiko
Question by Solomon: does anyone know if Crisis and Menyssan are friends?
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by Solomon: how long does it take Crisis, on average to go from the Giant Tree, to the Chordoni Waterfalls to see Vivian?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Questions by Solomon: How would Anna react towards a male Giant, do all of Anna's friends know she was once a Human
Answer by Sehooligan
Question by Solomon: is it true Naga and Human can bread with each other?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Aethernavale
Question by luke112: what is the naga mating ritual?
Answer by Krisexy26
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Answer by Grave
Question by TryMeIke: who ACTUALLY has the bigger breasts in felarya? vivan or anko?
Answer by rcs619
Questions by Solomon: Q: when did the Naga first show up in Felarya?
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Answer by walkingbyself
Question by itsmeyouidiot: Do nagas shed the skin on their snake tails?
Answer by Solomon
Answer by rcs619
Question by Nyaha: Do sea krait nagas have underbelly scales like normal nagas do?
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by Solomon: Does Fiona have any dislike towards mermaids especially after having to deal with a blue mermaid we all know by the name of Anko?
Answer by Greyman
Question by Solomon: has Rin the naga met many other canon characters at all in Felarya?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Question by Solomon: if Malika is really a giant naga thanks to experiments done to her as a child then would that mean she is unable to have children of her own?
Answer by Stabs
Question by sadisticnerd: I know that this might be a dumb question, but nagas end up hibernating after eating a prey of their size?If so,then how much time they spend hibernating?if not, then what they do when they have to struggle to even move their tail because of the weight of the prey?
Answer by Shady Knight
Answer by Stabs

About plants:
Question by Grave: What are the effects of Oosoon berries?
Answer by Oldman40k2003
Answer by asaenvolk
Question by luke112: when can we expect to see a list of toxic plants and venmonous animals?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Archmage_Bael: I'm having a tough time looking for a particular tree, whose wood is very solid and tough. I think it was described as oak-like, but I can't remember too well. I'm not talking about the holy oak tree though - anyway, any help here?
Answer by Ilceren

About dridders:
Question by JonathanS223: When it comes to the Dridder forest south of Supprozad Ruins what type of Dridders would be found in that area.
Answer by rcs619
Question by Anime-Junkie: Didn't Sineria's Dridder Empire and the dridder city encompass many different sizes of dridders?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by Jætte_Troll: did the Dridder Empire precede of come after Ur-Sagol? I may be drawing this from nowhere, but did the Elves ever have an Empire, when they were greater in number?
Answer by aethernavale
Answer by Karbo
Question by Jætte_Troll: Under Religions, for Seekers of Sineria, it says that they search for any information about the location of Sineria. However, it would seem from rumour that many dridders know perfectly well where she is. Even if its only a few, wouldn't any dridder be able to to figure it out from his brethren?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Jætte_Troll: The dridders who do want her freed - considering what you said - would they not be giving humans more the mission of researching and finding ways to break into the mansion?
Answer by Karbo
Question by AzureJass: Hey guys I wanted to ask, how much a dridder can live ? and how does it compare to normal human lives ?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by rcs619
Question by AzureJass: Okay if a Dridder is say 10 years old by human standards, will he be 50 years old ? by dridder standards ?
Answer by Shady Knight
Answer by Malahite

About fairies:
Question by itsmeyouidiot: I once read a story that said that fairies can't change size without their wings. Is this canon?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by AisuKaiko:  Let's put the factors of digestion and cannibalism aside and discuss the magic itself. // Okay, let's say there's a group of 5 fairies. // Fairy 1 gets swallowed by Fairy 2 who then shrinks to the size of 10 cm. // Fairy 2 is then swallowed by Fairy 3, who also shrinks down to 10 cm. // We repeat this until Fairy 5 swallows Fairy 4. It then shrinks down to 10 cm. // Now, Fairy 5 regurgitates Fairy 4, who in turn does the same with Fairy 3, and so on. // Would Fairy 1 maintain all of the size changes she went through whiel in the stomach, meaning she would be about, if we assume a 10 cm fairy has a 1 cm stomach... hmm... 10 microns, making her a bit bigger than the size of a red blood cell, give or take. // Would this be possible?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by Jasconius
Question by Shady-Knight: I saw the mention of dust scattering from a fairy's wings as she flew a few times. Would that be a rare trait or would that be semi-common for fairies to scatter fairy dust?
Answer by Aethernavale
Question by Jætte_Troll: What species of fairy in Melany?
Answer by AisuKaiko
Answer by Pendragon
Question by AisuKaiko: While on the topic of fairies... How do they age? What is the scale of their aging? Do they age like humans or like giants? Or like tinies, who I assume age really fast?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by rcs619
Question by AisuKaiko: If you completely cut off a fairy's wings, like right at the shoulders... Will they grow back? If so, how long would it take for them to heal enough for the fairy to regain its power?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Jasconius: While I know they're rare, what are male Crimson Maidens referred to as?
Answer by Oldman40k2003
Answer by aethernavale
Question by Shady-Knight: If Mist Fairies usually have pale skin, do they usually have pale hair as well?
Answer by aethernavale
Question by Walkingbyself: For Water Sprites is there any more information on them within the forum then what is already on the Wiki?
Answer by Jasconius
Question by DaNoob13: You know how humans shed small pieces of their skin? I was wondering if fairy wings did the same... Do their wings shed in anyways at all?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Answer by Aethernavale
Question by Jasconius: Has the concept of "Fairy Rings" been used in Felarya yet?
Question by walkingbyself: Water Sprites be they fairy or subspecies of Water Elemental?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Greyman: Looking at the artwork, it really looks as if Melany sawed off a good portion of them at one point, and keeps them filed down. What do the rest of you think?
Answer by Archmage_Bael
Answer by Oldman40k2003
Question by Nyaha: Are there limits on how much a Felaryan fairy can change the size of something?
Answer by buddha66667
Question by zersergathant: Why does Melany have antlers and purple skin?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Karbo
Answer by Oldman40k2003
Question by Black Aquila: could a Dusk Nymph actually live in Negav? How out of place would someone dressed as a ninja be?
Answer by buddha66667
Answer by Cauldronborn24
Answer by rcs619
Question by sparkythechu: would an anti magic substance over someone protect them from a fairy's shrinking magic?
Answer by Shady Knight
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by sparkythechu: can Fairy srinking magic work on say a 120 Foot tall Giant?
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by Grave: How big is Kortiki Town?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Stabs
Question by Jasconius: are Flora Fairies a "natural" species or are they a hybrid one of fairies and nature elementals?
Answer by Shady Knight
Answer by Karbo
Question by kikijonson: in the fairy kingdom...what kind of Non-hybrid or Fairy gian predators are there?
Answer by Jasconius
Question by itsmeyouidiot: is it possible for a human and a fairy to have a child?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by AisuKaiko
Answer by Karbo
Question by Vaderaz: If the mother is the fairy ... wich size is going to be the child?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Shady Knight: assuming that a fairy is in a relationship with another fairy, is it common for the same fairy to be in a relationship with another one at the same time?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by Jasconius: given the literal shadowy nature of darkness elementals and wandering nightmares, would it be possible for dusk nymphs to bind themselves with them as they would with ordinary shadows?
Question by Jasconius: What function does the halo of red light of dusk nymphs serve?
Answer by AisuKaiko
Question by The Ultimate: If storm sprites need to recharge to stay healthy how long would it take them to recharge and how often would they need to recharge?
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by Solomon: if a dusk nymph could get into Negav then would that be true for darkness elementals as well?
Answer by rcs619
Question by AisuKaiko: (regarding Fairly Glass) will it prevent a small fairy from willingly attempting to grow her way out of the glass container?
Answer by Karbo
Question by walkingbyself: Why does it seem like all fairy hunter's believe that they can catch a fairy with a butterfly net? (etc)
Answer by Stabs
Answer by Feadraug
Question by AisuKaiko: Quick one about Aya. Is she aware of her hunger thingy?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Karbo
Question by /Fish/: If a fairy enlarges an object, does it usually stay that way?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Feadraug
Question by itsmeyouidiot: Is penis size not really something that fairies care about?
Answer by AisuKaiko
Answer by Stabs
Question by Archmage_Bael: When do fairies mature, age-wise?
Answer by Stabs
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by Archmage_Bael: We often talk about how fairies have societies and towns and such, but I'm not sure what their houses look like. Does anyone have an idea? Is it like a bunch of tree houses, or trees that were hollowed out somewhere in the trunk? Or in some other kind of building?
Answer by Gwadahunter2222
Answer by Nyaha
Answer by French snack
Answer by Falconjudge
Question by Rezec: Can a fairy, while being in human size, pick up a granade and enlarge him\herself WITH grenade to the giant size? Will that granade remain to be giant sized (and thus contain giant explosive power) if fairy throw it to somewhere? Can a fairy use a firearm in same way? and btw, how much energy a fairy uses in order to make him\herself tiny or giant?
Answer by Boris92
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by DaNoob13: Somethings been nagging at me about fairies. Of course we all know they can't shrink giants, but anything human sized is easily game... but what about nagas? When including the tail a human sized naga could be as long as a 30ft giant and more sometimes... but only be 6ft tall from head to ground. So.... can a fairy still shrink them? Or... are they too big for their magic to work?
Answer by McKindle
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Archmage_Bael
Answer by Shady Knight
Answer by Ilceren
Question by McKindle: Would an elf and a fairy be able to have a baby together?
Answer by Archmage_Bael

About fauna:
Question by Jasconius: This just occurred to me, but with everything being immortal in Felarya, what prevents species which possess continual growth throughout their lives, such as lobsters and snakes, from growing to sizes that would dwarf even the largest of preds. Limits such as space and food wouldn't likely be a problem seeing as Felarya is huge and, as said creatures grow, more food sources would become "available".
Answer by Zion Atriedes
Answer by Karbo
Question by kaitheguy1234: Given their coyote/canine attributes, would Kensha beasts see in color?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Slimetoad: since Kensha beasts are still giant wolves, would it be theorically possible for sufficiently civilized -and huge- predators like fairies or elves to tame them?
Answer by rcs619
Question by moonlight-pendent13: I was wondering what kinda creatures would prey on the larger species such as giant centaurs sphinxes Nagas even Dridders
Answer by Shady-Knight
Question by Jasconius: As insects are resistant to magic, are they also not healed as well (and/or as quickly) by the healing affect of the soil and water of Felarya?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by luke112: What is The result when one gives Bloodclaw apes Steroids?
Answer by Jasconius
Question by luke112: Where do the Bloodclaw apes come from anyway?
Answer by itsmeyouidiot
Answer by heavenless-star
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by Jasconius: How do Void Beetles have life cycles (of 10 weeks)?
Answer by MrNobody13
Question by luke112: Would a crimson maiden Flee from Bloodclaw apes? If so how many?
Answer by walkingbyself
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Malahite
Question by Jasconius I noticed that it is mentioned with the Negative Hydras that only two are known to exist in Felarya and that both are found only within the Tomb of Alcazath. However, Negative Hydras (but not their spies, the Nether Wisps) are included amongst the fauna of the Tenembra Maze. This would seem to indicate that at least a third specimen exists and that someone encountered it there, yet this contradicts the previous mention of only two being known to exist and the fact that no Nether Wisps are found in the Tenembra Maze. Is this an error in the hydra's description or in the maze's listed fauna?
Question by Jasconius: What separates Umbras from Darkness Elementals, and how come they are not found in the Evernight Forest?
Question by M19Kamikaze: I'm trying to draw an Ice Wyrm for the contest on dA and I'm reading over the file on the wiki and I'm a bit confused when it refers to "beaks."
Answer by rcs619
Question by Jasconius: Do all shadow fish develop more eyes and teeth with age (starting out with with a pair of eyes and no teeth), or is "Five Eyes, the Devourer" the exception, due to his origins?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by Solomon: I wonder could there be Rock Monsters in Felarya?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Amaroq: Why do kensha beasts (giant wolves I suppose) happen to have 6 legs?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Primeval Hunter: (Tonorions size) Okay so the wiki says they are like 40-120 long. But what if they rear up in defense or for attack? How high would they stand off the ground. Just curious...
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Questions by Solomon: Q: what is the non-sentient animal life like in Felarya?
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Answer by walkingbyself
Question by luke112: Can Preds both Hybred and Non-Hybred detect the smell of a human and if so can said human wheather it be a adventurer,a Mage,or a Navy SEAL, Ect... hide their scent and thus avoid being detected even if they are less then 30ft from said pred?
Question by luke112: Can a Dog whistle affect something like a Inu or Kensha Beast?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Amaroq
Question by Shady Knight: What does the Thaniathan even look like?
Question by Shady Knight: About the Drakewillow Nexolt, the description says that they look like a goose with a serpentine neck, but with a gaping maw. So... does that mean that they have no beak or that they have a very big one?
Question by Anime-Junkie: Is the Mutabok's electrical attack ranged or do they batter the enemy with their wings to deliver it?
Question by sparkythechu: What would happen if one [Clobbersaurus] ran into a full sized Dryad?
Answer by Stabs

About sphinxes:
Question by Heavenless-star: Are the Sphinxes not tauric?
Answer by Cliff
Question by Cowrie: If the feline parts of a sphinx are leoline, does that mean the males have manes?
Answer by Karbo

About the forum, writing, credit, stories, canon, vore and the manga:
Question by Heavenless-Star, formerly known as gt500x: To submit characters and ideas, do we simply create a thread on them or is there another step to take?
Answer by Cliff
Question by thejackle123: Can anyone tell me where I can find zoekin's katrika stories and what order they go in?
Answer by Frenchsnack
Question by thejackle123: What is the order of Ravana3k's jora stories?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by thejackle123: Is it ok to use the characters in the wikki for my stories or would I have to ask permission? If so which ones, if not all?
Answer by Frenchsnack
Answer by Krisexy26
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by itsmeyouidiot: Question for Karbo regarding his upcoming vore comic: Are you going to post the lineart before you do colors?
Answer by Karbo
Question by itsmeyouidiot: I read through the entirety of Tome 4, and I never found anything like this. Does anyone know what this guy is talking about?
Answer by AisuKaiko
Question by Solomon: if anyone would like to tell me how I can get an Avatar please let me know
Answer by Archmage_Bael
Question by Solomon: is it bad to double post?
Answer: YES.
Question by Krisexy26: which race in felarya doesnt have a canon character? :/
Answer by Sehooligan
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by Solomon: were to post a character profile?
Answer by CauldronBorn24
Answer by ZionAtriedes
Question by Lobo: I just want to ask, what are the limits of vore in the Felarya universe?
Answer by AisuKaiko
Question by Lobo: does parasitism count as vore?
Answer by macdaddy
Question by Krisexy26: how to correctly quote someone
Answer by Stabs
Answer by ZionAtriedes
Question by Lobo: what is the disclaimer?
Answer by Aethernavale
Question by Nyaha: Does anyone know what the most harmless bird in Felarya is?
Answer by Aethernavale
Question by Pim18: When is a character considered Canon?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Pim18: How do you get your character on the wiki?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by The Ultimate: When creating your own character, does it have to be a species out of felarya or could it be any for example a cyborg or an unknown monster a dragon type thing ect?
Answer by macdaddy
Answer by Pim18
Answer by Feadraug
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by aethernavale
Answer by Slimetoad
Question by The Ultimate: So the avatar is the picture of your character in felarya?
Answer by Amaroq
Answer by Feadraug
Question by The Ultimate: What are the stars that some people have under thier names for example macdaddy has a couple of stars below the name. I want some stars below my name.
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Solomon: is it a good idea to ask Felarya writers if it's okay to use their characters in a Felarya story or in an OC bio?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Solomon: on this forum does your avatar show what your Felarya OC looks like?
Answer by buddha66667
Answer by Feadraug
Question by TryMeIke: why does this site have so many trolls?
Answer: for the lulz!
Answer by Krisexy26
Answer by rcs619
Questions by Solomon:Q: can someone like me make a canon character with Karbo's permission? Q: what does it take to make a canon character? Q: if I can't make a canon charater can I make a non-canon character for like an RP story?
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Answer by walkingbyself
Question by Beefnautz: is there such a thing as an inappropriate story?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Feadraug
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Question by Grave: Is Caylin ever going to get a bio-page?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Zion Atriedes
Question by Grave: Then why is she on the list of known nekos?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Grave: shouldn't she really need a wiki-page expressing that she is an anomaly as to not give people the wrong idea?
Question by Solomon: is permission needed in order to make an OC out of any of the Felarya races including minor races and sub-species?
Answer by Zion Atriedes
Answer by AisuKaiko
Question by Beefnautz: If I wanted to make a decision making game that's not related to Felarya in any way, would that be under Off Topic? Or Roleplay?
Answer by French snack
Question by parameciumkid: How general is this Q&A? Can I ask anything I want or is only general within certain boundaries?
Answer by itsmeyouidiot
Question by parameciumkid: I read this story a while back about a relatively small black (scaled) naga who had adopted an elf or neko or something who had lost her arms in an accident, and I went to read it again last night but I don't remember who wrote it. Does this story sound familiar to any of you?
Answer by Stabs
Question by Solomon: is it true that if given the right amount of team work, that an idea for a location could become canon?
Answer by Krisexy26
Answer by Feadraug
Question by walkingbyself: When RPing on Forum in the appropriate area is it a questionable act for sexy things to take place or is that something to be done off the forum in other places.
Answer by Stabs
Question by parameciumkid: I read a story back during the "write about a guardian protecting some kind of treasure" contest that was about someone climbing a mountain during a snowstorm and about to freeze to death when she found an entrance to a warm cave where a naga lived guarding some treasure, which was in a deep hole such that nobody could retrieve it anyway. They were both trapped inside due to the harsh conditions on the mountain outside, so they lived there ever after.
Anyone else remember reading this and possibly who wrote it and where it is?
Answer by French snack
Question by parameciumkid: is it plausible for an RP to end up canonized, at least in a vague form? If something that happens in the RP is so awesome and world-influencing that it bears worthiness of note in the wiki?
Answer by Anime-Junkie

About succubi, angels:
Question by Jasconius: I noticed that on their page, not all Succubi are demons. Anyone care to elaborate on this, cause I assumed that Succubi, by their very nature, were demons.
Answer by Karbo
The wiki says that Felarya rejects angels and sucubi because they aren't from that reality. Why doesn't Felarya reject people from other worlds? Also, if a sucubus was born in Felarya, would it reject them?
Answer by Feadraug
Question by Jasconius: If males are Incubi and females are Succubi, shouldn't they have a race name?
Answer by dragonjaj
Question by Jasconius: Who are Menyssan's two compatriots (the redhead and dark-haired succubi)?
Answer by itsmeyouidiot
Question by Jasconius: Are they still her sisters or were they changed to cousins?
Answer by Karbo
Question by Jasconius: Okay. New question. What determines the size of a demon and what is the significance?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by Solomon: does anyone know if Crisis and Menyssan are friends?
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by Solomon: say what does it take for a Human to become friends with Menyssan? oh why do Menyssan and the other two Succubus who work with her call eachother sisters or more to the point why are they known as sisters?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Answer by Karbo
Answer by rcs619
Question by Solomon: if Crisis and Menyssan are friends does that mean Lea is a friend of Menyssan or would Menyssan just see Lea as food?
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Question by Solomon: what would it take for a male Giant to become friends with Arale
Answer by Sehooligan
Questions by Solomon:Q: were did the Angels & Demons come from?
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Answer by walkingbyself
Question by AisuKaiko: Quick question about angels and succubi who live in their respective worlds. Do they live in homes akin to houses or anything similar, or would they just lay around and sleep wherever?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Feadraug
Answer by AisuKaiko: When a denizen of Heaven or Hell leaves their respective world, do they just poof out into Felarya, etc.? Or do they need to go through some sort of portal to take them wherever? And if the latter, would it be the angel/succu itself to open this portal, or would it be in a fixed location in the realm?
Answer by Paltiel
Question by itsmeyouidiot: Are succubi capable of having children with other species?
Answer by Archmage_Bael
Answer by Heavenless-star

About mermaids:
Question by codaman: I've heard mermaids are able to leave the water and move around on land for short times, does someone know how long that short time would be?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by Karbo
Question by AisuKaiko: how can the mermaid swallow and, eventually, regurgitate a boat without damaging anyone or anything?
Question by walkingbyself: So does anyone have any more information on them or are Leviathan mermaids simply to be left as the stuff of legends?
Answer by Jasconius
Question by Jasconius: Do Selachis have a nictating membrane or do their eyes roll back into their heads when they bite?
Answer by luke112
Answer by DarkstormZero
Question by Shady-Knight: Since the Jewel River is so massive, would you be more likely to encounter a regular mermaid, or do the smaller river mermaids compose much of their population there?
Answer by AisuKaiko
Answer by luke112
Question by kikijonson: is there a specific type of mermaid that could morph their tail into legs like the ones in certain mythology?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by TryMeIke: who ACTUALLY has the bigger breasts in felarya? vivan or anko?
Answer by rcs619
Question by TryMeIke: what about a levithan mermaid?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by Shady Knight: do mermaids get sick or eventually die if they stay on land for too long and dry up?
Answer by luke112
Answer by Nyaha
Question by Jasconius: Do Selachis express tonic immobility when flipped over, just like in sharks?
Answer by Darkstorm Zero
Answer by Aethernavale
Question by itsmeyouidiot: Anyway, I'm kind of curious as to how a leviathan mermaid is supposed to find enough food to sustain itself.
Answer by walkingbyself
Question by Nyaha: Is "selachis" singular or plural? Or is it both like the word "bison"? Does the concept of soul vore exist in Felarya?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Karbo
Question by Nyaha: Would it be possible for a giant mermaid and a selachi to mate?
Answer by French snack
Answer by rcs619
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

Archived Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived Q&A   Archived Q&A Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:52 am

About reproduction, size, and growth:
Questions by Grave:Do (insert species here) live birth or lay eggs or something else? .... I think this information needs to be included in the wiki for species pages. Do different sizes of species give birth to different size offspring? (For example, say a 100 ft tall naga and a 10 ft tall naga both gave birth (or laid eggs, depending on answer 1) would the child/eggs be the same size or would the one from the larger mother have a "head start"? How do size differences between parents affect reproduction? Can a small male impregnate a much larger female (same species)? Can a larger male impregnate a much smaller female (same species).
Answer by Cliff
Answer by Slimetoad
Question by Shady-Knight: If giant Nagas lay eggs, wouldn't the eggs be roughly or bigger than full-grown humans?
Answer by Cliff
Question by MrNobody13: About how long does it take the hybrid preds to grow up to full size?
Answer by Cliff
Question by Grave: Is crossbreeding in Felarya possible?
Answer by Cliff
Question by Grave: Are giant predators even aware of the existence of tinies?
Answer by Cliff
Answer by timing2
Question by Salvyrn: I'm pretty sure most of the giant creatures in Felarya are born small, like nagas and dridders and the likes, but around what age do they either begin to grow to the more giant size, or when do they actually reach a size that could be considered macro?
Answer by Cliff
Question by Heavenless-star: Is everything in Felarya larger, sorta scaled up to the predators?
Question by Jasconius: How come Harpies, Mermaids, Nagas, etc... that are known to have hatched from eggs still have belly buttons?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Vaderaz: Is there a precise "multiplier" at the moment to calculate one character's height as a giant?
Answer by Aethernavale
Answer by AisuKaiko
Question by walkingbyself: Small naga's do they give live birth or do they lay eggs? Is it alright for writers who have absolutely no experience what so ever in drawing to go into in depth detail for a character for a story or is that a case by case basis sort of thing?
Answer by Vaderaz
Question by EvilGenius: How large is the average giant naga newborn?
Answer by FalconJudge
Answer by rcs619
Question by Slimetoad: How can Milly interact with the tomthumb tribe in her hut if she's roughly 30 meters tall?
Answer by French snack
Answer by Stabs

About the afterlife:
Question by itsmeyouidiot: Apparently, angels and demons take souls to an afterlife that's based off of that whatever religion that particular soul practiced in life. So what happens if you believe in reincarnation?
Question by hhhat09: How are peoples afterlife determined? (Heaven or Hell)
Answer by itsmeyouidiot
Questions by Shady Knight: What happens to a particularly positive soul if it ended in Hell, let's say if it was sent there through a powerful demon's spell? Is it fed to a succubus, or is it tormented anyway for demons to bask in its suffering? How and where does one get a permit to enter the Elven District? Furthermore, would it be valid so long as you have it on you or renew it like a license, or would it be like a ticket where if you want to get there again you gotta get a new one?

About nekos:
Question by Shady-Knight: Do Nekos have little stamina like great cats and usually save it by hiding instead of running, and ambushing preys with a strong pounce out of a hiding spot.
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Shady-Knight:Also about Nekos, do they give birth in litters like cats?
Answer by Feadraug
Question by Shady-Knight: Do Neko tribes, especially nomadic tribes, tend to engage in skirmishes if they ever happen to cross path?
Answer by Archmage_Bael
Answer by dragonjaj
Question by Shady-Knight: I am aware that Nekos would feed on tinies and probably small critters as well, but it made me wonder, if they were to hunt or buy food if living in cities like Negav, would they be obligate carnivores?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Shady-Knight: I was wondering if Nekos would have the habit of walking barefoot more often than humans. I personally think that wild tribes, or wilder nekos, would often be shoeless.
Answer by Krisexy26
Answer by AisuKaiko
Answer by rcs619
Question by Anime-Junkie:I've always assumed nekos (at least in known Felarya) to be a human size only species. Then I was told that Karbo's Vore comic takes place in a different part of Felarya with different characters. When it was revealed that one of these characters was I giant Neko, I assumed that there are no giant nekos on the currently mapped continent, but there are in different, unmapped parts of Felarya. Is this assumption correct?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Slimetoad
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Answer by rcs619
Question by Krisexy26: I would like to know how nekos and elves acts towards each others. I mean, are they enemies? are they friends? do they make sex? do they make babies in order to create a super new race? :/ also, ive heard it before but cant fnid where: apparently, theres an elven city in felarya? :/ where? how big it is, a lil description of the city please (do they even have queen/king?) also, its possible to find giant elves in felarya without having anything happen to them?
Answer by ZionAtriedes
Answer by buddha66667
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Answer by rcs619
Question by Shady Knight: Do nekos always, or at least often, land on their feet when they are falling?
Answer by Krisexy26
Answer by Vaderaz
Question by Nyaha: Do nekos and inus really have anything against each other, or do people just think that because of the animals they represent?
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by Archmage_Bael: Does Balfrezagg have a neko population, at least a small one?
Question by Nyaha: Does anyone have any idea how the Rosic Neko village might work, and how they might react to certain things? Anyone with experience using them?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Silent_Eric
Question by Nyaha: Among the things included are how the setting of the village would be described, how they would react collectively and individually to certain things, ie an 'electric guitar', a member returning without a souvenir from their 'quest', etc., all while making sure it's coherent 40 years in the past.
Answer by Silent_Eric
Question by Nyaha: When you say there are 'no walls', you mean as in protective walls like the one surrounding Negav, right? Or is it as in, none of the buildings have any walls whatsoever?
Answer by Silent_Eric

About magic, undead, genies, therianthropes, transmigration...:
Question by Heavenless-star: Who or what has the power to turn a man into a giant? (Besides a Guardian).
Answer by Archmage_Bael
Answer by Feadraug
Answer by Cliff
Answer by Shady-Knight
Question by Malhavoc Shade: About Necromancy, could you for instance cast a spell that fell into the same school of magic but instead was used for wounding or inciting fear or terror? could a Lich enter through one of the portals and remain 'alive' as it were or would they simply fall apart the second they set foot in Felarya? if the Lich's body were destroyed, would their soul return to their phylactery and then they reform as would normally occur, or would their soul be interrupted and forcefully sent onward?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Question by Malhavoc Shade: if a Lich's body is destroyed, their soul goes to their phylactery and the Lich reforms over a period of several days. Would the magics of Felarya prevent this?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Malahite
Answer by Karbo
Question by Grave: What about raising the dead through the alteration of time? Wasn't something like this done to Anna? Which opens up a whole new can of worms.... is time magic and time travel permitted in Felarya?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Zion-Atriedes
Question by Jasconius: How common are therianthropes in Felarya, given how many worlds interconnect with it? Also, would the ones capable of passing on their "infection" (such as certain types of werewolves") be able to do so here?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Answer by Archmage_Bael
Answer by Zion-Atriedes
Answer by Malahite
Question by Jætte_Troll: What is the different between Wild Magic and Primordial Magic?
Answer by ZionAtriedes
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by Jætte_Troll: Do other species besides nagas have "affinities"? If so, why do only nagas have a list for them on their page? If not, what exactly makes nagas unique in this regard?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by rcs619
Question by Buddha66667: Well I have several questions about the a single topic Genies (aka Djinn)
Answer by Pim18
Answer by ZionAtriedes
Question by TryMeIke: it possible to have shapechange magic in felarya?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Shady-Knight
Question by Saironthis: Did we ever establish a system of magic for Felarya?
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by Solomon: is it possible for a person to use a genie to become bigger like giant size
Answer by luke112
Question by Solomon: is it possible for a person to learn how to make salt from earth using magic
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Question by Solomon: can a giant use fire magic to kill a slug-girl?
Question by Solomon: is there anything that a giant/giantess would think about a human that became a giant/giantess I mean from what I can tell in Felarya giant/giantess who were born as they are have a fairly good bond with the former human giants/giantess out there but are there any groups who are against one or the other at all?
Question by Solomon: is it possible for a genie to turn a person into a completely different race?
Answer by /Fish/
Answer by Karbo
Question by kikijonson: When it comes to summoners in Felarya...what exactly would they be able to summon and how would they go about forming a pact with them?
Answer by Darkstorm Zero
Question by kikijonson: well...what exactly are they amble to form pacts with...elementals?...what kind of spirits?...or even certain beings?
Answer by Darkstorm Zero
Answer by rcs619
Question by Black Hole Fragment: I was reading the wiki on Dusk Lilies and it made me think about mana. Just what is it and how can one increase the amount they have?
Answer by Shady Knight
Answer by rcs619

About tinies:
Question by Krisexy26: were tomthumbs there since the beginning of felarya of have they arrived after?
Answer by ZionAtriedes
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by rcs619
Question by Grave: Would a true tiny taste any different to a neko than a shrunken human?
Answer by Karbo
Answer by rcs619

About the works of men:
Question by codaman: Has anyone figured out how mail/messages/etc gets around felarya?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Shady-Knight: Negav's Adventurer's Guild looks pretty underdeveloped. I used it in two stories, and both times you could go pick up jobs and requests submitted. Is it really how it operates, or is it just the entry being really skinny?
Answer by Jasconius
Question by Grave: What does the Isolon Eye in Negav distinguish as a predator?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by timing2
Question by Grave: Is there any scale of punishment to be found anywhere? Who actually enforces the law in Negav? The magiocrats? Are there guards posted around the city? I assume the upper city is much more protected from criminals than the lower. Also are there trials? Who decides the guilt of an individual?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by AisuKaiko: Quick querie about the Isolon Eye, while we're in that ballpark. The discomfort it causes, is it physical, or mental?
Answer by Karbo
Answer by timing2
Question by Jasconius: For the Isolon eye, would a creature such as a tonorion (which are highly magic resistant) be heavily affected by it?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Karbo
Question by feadraug: How are things going for farmers in Felarya?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by rcs619
Question by Jætte_Troll: What is the level of technology for someone in Negav?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Prof. Nekko: Would the founding of the Magiocrat order as the leading political power in Negav take place before or after the sealing of Dremechelle?
Answer by Cauldronborn24
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by Jætte_Troll: when did the Vishmitals set up shop in Negav? And when did the "Great Destruction" of Negav occour?
Answer by aethernavale
Answer by Cauldronborn24
Question by Jasconius: Seeing as old age, disease, etc... are nonexistent in Felarya, how are pests (such as rats, mice, roaches, etc...) kept in line in cities such as Negav?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by rsc619
Answer by itsmeyouidiot
Answer by rsc619
Answer by Jasconius
Question by Grave: what are the "romance languages" in Felarya?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by Jætte_Troll: The major continual habituated places in Felarya. What are the estimated populations for these places? Especially relative to each other.
Answer by rcs619
Question by sparkythechu: If you opened a portal in Negav, could the Isolon Eye's effect be transfered through it?
Answer by Oldman40k2003
Question by sparkythechu: Well, even if it was nowhere near full range or power, would it do anything to protect you or spread it's influence?
Question by heavenless-star: How is fuel managed in Negav? What types are there and how are they imported? Is an off-shore oil rig feasible?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by ravaging_vixens
Question by luke112: The limit going up is 30,000 ft if i remember correctly but if what your saying is that one can ( if they had the means too) go seven miles down before they leave felarya?
Answer by buddha66667
Question by luke112: Question: has there been riots in Negav Question: Is there a Felaryan equal to SWAT in Negav? Question: Has there been Policatcal assinations in Negav or the attempt of so by Snipers?
Answer by Cauldronborn24
Questions by luke112: Another question has there been open street warfare in Negav? Like between Law enforcement and Crimminals
Are there drug lords in Negav? Has there been shootouts/ hostage situations in negav and how has those been handeld? Has there been Stand-off between heavily armed suspects and law enforcement which has last a day or more? Just how high is the level of crrouption amoung law enforcement agents? Has there been Bombing in Negav to law enforcement or policatcal figures or the attempt of so? ( In Example letter bombs, or even a Truck bomb even if it happened only once) Just how sever is the crack downs on criminals. Do law enforcemnt agents even Train for the real possabilty of Urban Guerrilla warfare or have faced it in the past 30 or so years? ( which i must say is very much different then what the first question means.) Has there been any Propoganda Marchs in Negav?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by rcs619
Question by luke112: also the building types in negav are they like something you'll find in New york city or tokoyo or france or are the nudbrick buildings?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by Archmage_Bael
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Answer by Cauldronborn24
Question by luke112: is their Internet in Negav or even in Felarya at all?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by luke112: Has there been any situation where a great loss of life occured becuase law enforcement agents inside Negav had underestimated the capablities and/or fire power of a suspcet.
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Jasconius
Question by luke112: Just how is the Monatary system in Negav Broken down into?
Answer by AisuKaiko
Question by Shady Knight: how much would a gold coin of equal size of a skevol be worth in Negav?
Question by Walkingbyself: would it be alright to create something close to Columbia from the up coming game BioShock: Infinite?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Answer by Aethernavale
Question by Vaderaz: How is the entry to the city of Negav controled? What are the conditions to become a resident?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by Pim18: You have the humans with there empire right? But do the predators have any form of organisation?
Question by Pim18: How does the internet on Felarya work?
Answer by Aethernavale
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by luke112: ok this is proably going to be the start of a series of questions by me about Negav and other things so here we go. What is the Most Likely senairio that Negavian Law enforcement are to encounter? What is the Least likely senairio they will encounter? What are the Isolon Fist, ISD, VISA, and the MSD (in the year 2020) Trianed to Handle? what were they not trianed to handle? Were any of the above ever trained to bring down a Super soldier? To what extent do the above have for Body armor? Do any of the above have Vehicals at their disposal like Police crusiers, armored vehicals, Heilocopters? Do any of the above use only Melee weapons and magic? or do they have Firearms avaible to them? Would a Battle mage Have a Chance in Defreating a Attacker in Hand to hand combat?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Cauldronborn24
Answer by Aethernavale
Question by luke112: Question are there mental Hospitals in Negav?
Question by Nyaha Is milk retailed in Felarya, and if so, does it come in a carton there, or do they put it in a different container?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Answer by Shady Knight
Questions by luke112: How does Negav Feed its population? Are there storm drains and sewars in Negav? where do the Negavians get their water from and how? How do they Maintian their infrastructure?
Answer by gwadahunter2222
Question by FalconJudge: How "accessible" are the Magicrats to the general public?
Question by luke112: How does one go about joining The investagtors or Isolon Fist?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Sehooligan: We know that Negav is home to many peoples as well as many cultures and religions, but how many types of entertainment do they have?
Answer by Stabs
Answer by rcs619
Question by Sehooligan: Where would a circus be located where safety is at it's best and would anyone of de city be interested in it all?
Answer by rcs619
Question by luke112: do any storms reach negav or do Mages control the weather. If Thunderstorms do reach Negav, Wouldnt certian structers in the City Need Protection from Lightening Damge? How tall is the Tallest structer in Negav and How tall is it?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Question by kikijonson: how does entering Negav through the main bridge that is to the north work out?
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by kikijonson: how exactly would the Isolon Fists go about investigating a possible Fairy hybrid entering Negav?
Answer by Karbo
Question by Shady-Knight: Wouldn't the identification spells around the walls, well, identify them as fairy hybrids?
Question by zersergathant: What would the overall stance on homosexuality be in Negev?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Nyaha: Does Felarya have a working set monetary system? how are years and age measured in the first place?
Answer by Shady Knight
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Question by luke112: if there is a rail system in negav as a option for transport would it be something like a bullet trian like those found in France and Japan or something akin the the american rail system for cities?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Krisexy26
Question by luke112: Just how bad is traffic in negav and what would it look like?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Nyaha: What extremist division of offworld humans would be most likely to have the advanced technology to make an undewrwater base in the Topazial Sea?
Answer by Shady-Knight[/i]
[url=https://felarya.forumotion.com/t2750p210-general-q-and-a#91089]Answer by Krisexy26

Answer by Aethernavale
Question by Shady-Knight: where is the entrance to Negav's Underground District located?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by TryMeIke: how long has the longest recorded, known human lived in felarya? likewise, how old did the oldest naga, fairies, ECT live in felarya, disregarding the guardian ones?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Black Hole Fragment: Which part of Negav is likely going to have a Jetbike?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by Silent_Eric: Why aren't there robots and unmanned drones doing the adventuring so edible humans don't have to?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Answer by rcs619
Answer by CauldronBorn24
Questions by Axel Hunter: how does a predtor react to the force field generated by the Isolon eye? [Felaryan soil] does a person live for all eternity or is their life simply extended? How big is the giant tree?
Answer by Shady Knight
Answer by rcs619
Question by Axel Hunter: what if the predator was just an average sized naga?
Answer by rcs619
Questions by Solomon:: how many Human groups are in Felarya?
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Answer by walkingbyself[/url
[url=https://felarya.forumotion.com/t2750p330-general-q-and-a#93044]Question by itsmeyouidiot:
do outposts of civilization like Negav have any methods of keeping their populations in check?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Axel Hunter: Is it possible for someone to survive in the Pyrale mountain region?
Question by Darkstorm Zero: what sort of markets are available in Negav? What sorts of currency/exchange rates like?
Answer by Archmage_Bael
Answer by luke112: would a group of humans cammoflaging their senct and apperance make it hardder for a perd to find them or would it make no difference?
Answer by Nyaha
Question by Beefnautz: Do members of the Isolon Fist or the Ps'isol magiocrats ever retire?
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Question by Beefnautz: could a person from the Isolon fist or the magicocracy be fired? or would they be executed/exiled?
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Answer by rcs619
Question by luke112: Does Negav have a Flag? If so whats the Disign?
Answer by ZionAtriedes
Answer by Krisexy26
Answer by Karbo
Question by Tango: How much does a Mercenary generally get paid to go out in the wild like Felarya?
Answer by AisuKaiko
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Stabs
Questions by Rezec: How do radio waves "running" in the Great rocky fields's airspace? Is it possible to use radio devices there? How tough GRF's soil? Is it possible to build underground constructions there?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Nyaha: Are there any types of technology or magic artifact that would allow two people to communicate with each other from anywhere in Felarya?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Nyaha: What about between only two people? Would that be any more common?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Paltiel: would it now be impossible to sneak a human-sized naga into the mid or lower tiers, and keep her identity as a naga hidden? Even with magical concealment/illusions/really, really poofy dresses?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by rcs619
Question by Black Hole Fragment: what is the name of the Vishmital rank akin to Sergeant?
Answer by Karbo
Question by itsmeyouidiot: In the plane of Jund, goblins consider it a very high honor to be eaten by creatures greater than themselves. Given the nature of Felarya, wouldn't a similar sort of viewpoint exist someplace in the world?
Answer by Stabs
Questions by Rezec: How deep should be underground base built in order to be "safe place" from predator sense?
100 meters or so? Does type of ground (ordinary soil, rocky soil, sandy soil) somehow affect to the detection radius of p-sense? In which depth located Deluran's bunker? Why that bunker isn't destroyed by tonorious and other underground animals yet? I mean, why exactly predators didn't discovered delurans bunker yet? Remind me please, how does "predator sense" work on far distances if "targets" located far above or below (about 100~1000 meters or so) in relation to predator itself? What if there is a river between "target" and predator's natural "radar" ?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Beefnautz: How do you guys feel about automatons in the world of Felarya?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Beefnautz: Would a golem OC be more likely to survive then?
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by Beefnautz: So magically animated beings are all generally incapable of rebuilding themselves?
Answer by Shady Knight
Questions by Beefnautz: Is it possible for a golem or automaton to use magic through a talisman that they can use like a battery? How often would you think it's inner core, which powers the golems/automaton's life force, would need to be recharged? Do preds find non organic beings to be food?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Solomon: I was wondering if anyone has ever thought of talking with a reasonable/sentient prey safe/human safe predator to use what's known as a critter cam.
Answer by Grave
Question by Black Hole Fragment: Does Negav have, in some form or shape, a fire department of some sort? IF so, then what is it like?
Question by jedi-explorer: I read somewhere that a section of Negav has a anti-warping magic or something to protect if from dimensional shift. I'd like to know how difficult is this magic to learn/ use?
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by jedi-explorer: what would a Minicalan priestess wear? Like would it be a robe or is any outfit okay as long as it has the colors of their flag?
Question by Archmage_Bael: Is there any information around about how much people would get paid? A general minimum wage or full time? Anything?
Answer by Stabs
Answer by Malahite
Question by McKindle: Do giant predators have surnames? Would a predator was brought up in a society based around a more traditional family unit have one?
Answer by French snack
Question by AzureJass: does Felarya have a calendar system ?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Nyaha: Do the Followers of Lataran have any sort of religious building in Negav, like a church?
Answer by Karbo
Question by jedi-explorer: I was writing something relating to a couple of characters, one being a normal human the other magiocrat and her enemy, and they bump into oen another on the streets of Negav.She's all like (Note over-dramatized) "You villian! I'll slay you!" and he just laughs and is all like "Yeah right. I'm a Magicocrat! You can't just murder me in plain daylight, but me? I'm rich and powerfull! I could just use a spell and banish you from my sight and say it was self defense. Nyaah nyaanh!" So my question is could he do that?
Answer by Shady Knight
Answer by rcs619
Question by Black Hole Fragment: How does Negav begin new trade relationships with other worlds?
Answer by DarkOne
Answer by Stabs
Answer by rcs619

Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

Archived Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived Q&A   Archived Q&A Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:52 am

About the world and its map:
Question by itsmeyouidiot: If Felarya is a "dimensional plane" and not a planet, how come it gets colder as you go north?
Answer by Karbo
Question by Heavenless-star: What is the scoop on Iracal Island?
Question by dragonjaj: Im working a story that starts in Lamina but whats weast of there?
Question by Heavenless-star: Has anyone considered the Bermuda Triangle to be Earth's own dimensionally unstable zone, perhaps the only fixed zone leading to Felarya?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Kai Leingod: If Felarya is a plain of existence that follows it own laws does it have a sun I know it has a day and night cycle
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by Jasconius: I noticed on the Felaryian map that there appears to be a cave entrance right next to the Jungle Bowl that leads into or under the unnamed mountain peak that surrounds Frost Peak. Does it have a name or been mentioned in any stories?
Answer by Karbo
Question by MrNobody13: Does the accelerated evolution in the Miragia forest and other areas effect individuals over time or is the effect gradual over generations?
Answer by Jasconius
Question by Jasconius: Seeing as Quaz can gather every form of Felaryian insect to his aid in an instant, would this include insect-based taurs as well?
Addendum by Shady-Knight
Question by itsmeyouidiot: What would happen if a planeswalker came to Felarya and casted Obliterate? Since the spell can't be countered, what would the guardians do to deal with it?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Oldman40k2003
Question by Kai Leingod: If I where to fall into the Akaptor desert, and stand there for 24 hours would I technically fall onto myself. Time paradox, seeing as it's yesterday there apparently.
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by Jætte_Troll: Has the fairy kingdom always been there, if Nemyra is a Guardian? I mean, does it pre-date the Titans then? Oh, and on my vague elf theories - I remembered that the Milkadis temple was built by elves. If they were at a time where they could invest in temple building, or temple enchanting, were they then in a position beyond their small communities of today?
Answer by Karbo
Question by Shadeofheave: So yes, basically, say you're in Negav with a monstrous audio system listening to German music, would you understand anything if you've never studied that language before?
Answer by rcs619
Question by itsmeyouidiot: If Felarya doesn't have a sky of its own, how exactly is it able to prevent excess radiation from whatever sun/suns it is using from frying the plane?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by aethernavale
Question by Archmage_Bael: since it doesn't have space, and the sun that's 'borrowed' so-to-speak is located a safe distance away, then what's in between the top of the atmosphere, and where the sun is?
Answer by Malahite
Answer by rcs619
Question by Jasconius: due to the extreme danger of the Tonorion Hive, how have people learned that there is a portal in its deepest chamber and that there is in fact a queen tonorion (with a name for that matter - Q'Tada'x'silath) guarding it?
Answer by Oldman40k2003
Question by Grave: But which species have their own language? Obviously young must learn to speak. Are they BORN understanding what people are saying?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by luke112: Just how old is Felarya?
Answer by Oldman40k2003
Question by walkingbyself: On the subject of portals would it be possible to recreate Felarya's ability to connect and disconnect to other dimensions by technological or magical means?
Answer by ravaging_vixens
Question by luke112: how old is the Giant Tree?
Answer by AisuKaiko
Answer by Karbo
Answer by Oldman40k2003
Question by luke112: Is there radioactive Minerals in Felarya?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by luke112: If theres a limit on how high you can go up in Felarya, does that mean there is a limit on how Far down one can go? and if the is a limit how far down is that limit and where would you go if one goes past the limit?
Answer by buddha66667
Question by heavenless-star: Does Felaryan soil and water promote limb regeneration?
Answer by thejackle123
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by rsc619
Question by Shady-Knight: When was the Tenebris War declared and how long has it lasted?
Answer by Karbo
Question by luke112: question just how tall is the Giant tree? please give me a number in meters
Answer by rcs619
Question by luke112: question, if the healing factor cannit do a thing to parasites, then what kinds of parasites are there? is there any unquie to Felarya?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Jasconius
Question by Shady-Knight: About Paragya, where does its inhabitants live?
Answer by Jasconius
Question by Black Hole Fragment: just who are the correcters? what did they look like? why did they wage war with Felarya?How long did that war last?The Titians aside did anyone else fight alongside with the Gaurdians I.E. humans, nekos, nagas, or outside source. just how did they manage to kill not 1 but 3 Guardians?Just what did the wiki ment by they left perament scars where ever they clashed?
Answer by AisuKaiko
Answer by rcs619
Question by luke112: have there been alien speacies in Felarya?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by ZionAtriedes
Question by zersergathant: Is the existence of the Guardians common knowledge?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by Jasconius: Is there only one tonorion hive in Felarya, or is the one on the map only the largest?
Question by Jasconius: What's the name of that large river that flows through the Green Hell, Deeper Felarya, and Evernight Forest before joining the Chordoni river and entering Jadong Lake?
Answer by ZionAtriedes
Question by PrinnyDood: So, I'm curious about the great dimensional gate. Specifically, how the 'connect to any portal' effect works. First, the effect only goes one-way, correct? Thus, the Great dimensional gate can connect to any active portal, but not vice versa? Second, I was curious about how easy it is to use it to return to Negav?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by rcs619
Question by space-samurai: I have read on the wiki that Felarya has no space, then dose it have stars, moons, a sun?
Answer by rcs619
Question by itsmeyouidiot: How exactly does Felarya's language translation work for infants? Since they don't know any, what do they hear?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Rezec: Does anybody know how big the size of "great rocky field"?
Question by Pim18: How does the non-aging/immortality system of Felarya work?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Black Hole Fragment: Besides what's found in the wiki, is there anyother minerals or metals that; while they may not be unique to Felarya; are still rather rare to find in the multiverse, that can be found in Felarya?
Answer by buddha66667
Question by buddha66667: How would an auto-immune disease affect someone on Felarya?
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by luke112: how does the central Jungle not dry out if the rain produceing storms are generaly in a fixed Location? Are there annual floods of the Jewel River like all other river systems here on Earth? If so How much of an area is Flooded?
Question by sparkythechu: What would happen if someone tried something like a rope to themselves and to something stable on the ground and crossed the edge of the Felarian sky?
Answer by buddha66667
Answer by rcs619
Question by luke112: If meteors have entered Felarya before in theory they should under correct circumstances enter felarya agian or another type of space debrie IE fragments of space ships?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by rcs619
Question by Krisexy26: which water in felarya is drinkable?
Answer by French Snack
Question by TryMeIke: another question. has anyone ever considered that instead of the guardians destroying a civilation when it becomes to powerful, they do it when it lasts a certain length of time, that is, along the lines of how warlike or not-adapting to nature to survive longer?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Silent_Eric: How many hours are in a day in Felarya?
Answer by Silent_Eric
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Krisexy26
Answer by Silent_Eric
Question by Iavlas: would the soil in felarya have an effect on someones mind? like say someone had a mental disease, would the soil effect that at all?
Answer by French snack
Answer by Zion Atriedes
Question by Jasconius: What is known about the Euril Mines? Did the Vishmitals build it, or is some other group/species responsible? is their any word on it being abandoned?
Question by walkingbyself: Do you think the Felarya-wide magic that makes all people talk the same language would apply to communication underwater?
Answer by Zion Atriedes
Answer by MrNobody13
Question by Nyaha: Can marine creatures like mermaids, chlaenas, and sea krait nagas understand each other underwater?
Answer by MrNobody13
Question by Shady Knight: About the Bulvon Wood, its entry isn't very clear whether it's a jungle or a marsh.
Answer by Jasconius
Question by itsmeyouidiot: are there any natural earthquakes in Felarya?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Question by luke112: If one lights a Flare in the evernight Forest, What would come to the light? would be repelled by the light?
Answer by Krisexy26
Answer by ZionAtriedes
Question by Nyaha: Has anyone created or considered a 'shadow world' existing in a similar plane or something to Felarya, or something along the lines of that?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Axel Hunter: What sort of steps can one take to live in Dridder Forest?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Stabs
Questions by Rezec: How many hours in Felaryan day? more or less than 24? How long twilight usually last? Does Felarya have any kind of stabile geomagnetic field?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by luke112: do wild fires happen in Felarya? if so then how bad can they get? like out west in califorina bad or could wildfires get as bad as the Bugaboo scrub fire back in '07 or worse?
Answer by Krisexy26
Answer by Stabs
Answer by ZionAtriedes
Answer by timing2
Question by Rezec: Does GRF are always (and everywhere) stormy?
Answer by timing2
Question by Krisexy26: I'd like a precise description of what the mysterious temple look like inside.
Answer by timing2
Question by Nyaha: which is colder, Imoreith Tundra or Frost Peak?
Answer by luke112
Question by Solomon: if a zone is marked as hazardous what danger does it pose for a predator of average size?
Question by Black Hole Fragment: if the healing factor of Felarya doesnt do anything agianst morning breath, which is caused by bactria in the mouth, then is it possable for some forms of dental disease to exist on Felarya?
Answer by parameciumkid
Answer by rcs619
Answer by sadisticnerd
Question by Nyaha: I remember reading somewhere that Felarya has an effect on predators. Apparently, it makes them more voracious the bigger they are an if they're female. I just want to know, that didn't stop being a thing that was true or anything, right?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Shady Knight: Just trying to get some kind of baseline as how fast injuries heal on Felarya thanks to the soil.
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Black Hole Fragment
Question by Krisexy26: CAN FELARYA CURE CANCER!?!?!?!? Razz
Answer by Stabs
Question by Shady Knight: What if you are on a fishing boat in the Topazial Sea, would effects that boost a person's healing affect them there too?
Answer by TheArchvile
Answer by Aethernavale
Question by Amaroq: I would like to know if it is possible to use the dimensional gate of ur sagol in order to travel to the following place: Dimensional Gate south of negav and / or Dimensional Gate in Hell. Also: Is the dimensional gate of ur sagol being overwatched by anyone exept for that tower that keeps off giant preds or is it more or less forsaken unless someone wants to use it?
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by Amaroq: How reliable are these gates? Do they function as intended or is it possible that you come out somewhere where you didnt want to go?
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by luke112: Do retired Police and/or Isolon fists recivie pensions like Cops and Military veterans after they retire?
Answer by Krisexy26
Answer by rcs619
Question by itsmeyouidiot: does Felaryan soil prevent tooth decay?
Answer by luke112
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Slimetoad
Question by Solomon: I been wondering, has anyone ever really bothered to work on adding to the sea depths of Felarya, or has it been completely ignored?
Answer by itsmeyouidiot
Question by itsmeyouidiot: Do the Correctors speak without quotation marks in stories?
Answer by Stabs
Question by itsmeyouidiot: Does the translational effect of Felarya work on recordings?
Answer by TheArchvile
Question by jedi-explorer: What about Cypers or codes?
Answer by TheArchvile
Question by Nyaha: Since Felarya has no 'outer space', does that mean it doesn't have an atmosphere either? And if so, does that mean that air doesn't get thinner as elevation goes higher?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by jedi-explorer: The Healing magic of Felarya is in it's soil, but if you take the soil out of Felarya it beomces regular soil. Is there something you could trap the healing magic of Felarya in to use on other worlds?
Answer by Shady Knight
Answer by jedi-knight: So that makes it how effective?
Answer by Stabs
Question by itsmeyouidiot: Does Felarya have an intrinsic property that allows geometrically impossible anatomy despite the square-cube law? Or is it something the creatures themselves have? Would a giant-sized Felaryan die if it went to another world where the square-cube law works like it does on Earth?
Answer by Karbo
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Archmage_Bael
Answer by Gwadahunter2222
Question by Greyman: Something on the wiki about Safe Harbor kinda stood out for me. That Jade went ahead with setting up shop close to the Giant Tree because it's impled that she REASONED with Crisis and struck a deal. Anyone care to elaborate on that?
Answer by itsmeyouidiot
Answer by Malahite
Answer by French snack
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by Rezec: how does "Sulfur sources" (in Great Rocky Fields) looks like? Any special hints? Inhabitants? Plants? The size of zone itself?
Question by Nyaha: why is it called "Tolmeshal Forest" or the "central forest" if it's a jungle?
Answer by TheArchvile
Question by 2Ron2R: When Felarya 'acquires' a sky does it do so with a consistent orientation? That is to say sun rises in the east and sets in the west, that sort of thing.
Answer by Shady Knight
Answer by itsmeyouidiot
Question by Solomon: I've noticed that no one has said anything about an idea walkingbyself and me created for a sea, has no one really not seen it at all?
Questions by Nyaha: round-trip between Safe Harbor and Negav to get supplies for the settlement. I want it to take as little time as possible, two weeks max if I can. How might I go about doing that?
Answer by Malahite
Answer by rcs619
Answer by parameciumkid
Question by Nyaha: The dimensional gate by Negav, it could be used to teleport to Safe Harbor, making the trip back quicker and hazard-less, right?
Answer by Stabs
Answer by Feadraug
Question by Shady Knight: Assuming an exploration or adventurer's party came from Negav, how would they cross the Shard river, seeing as the nearest known bridge is located at the Ur-Sagol ruins, which forces whoever who wishes to cross it to go through the Fairy Pond?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Jasconius: I noticed under chronology that there was an earth elemental princess (who died) known as Malyra. Wouldn't this imply that there is an earth elemental civilization somewhere near that of the lava elementals (as they are described as neighbors)? On a similar note, how can Malyra be a princess? Given that elementals cannot breed and simply "come into being" and take a shape, how does she have that royalty signature?
Question by Ilceren: there are no seasons in Felarya, right?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Ilceren: Would it be too bad to revive the seasons thread?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Shady Knight: Since there is little to no development on Sunfall Thicket, I must ask: What kind of animals one might found there? The wiki only states ghosts, the phantom elves, dusk nymphs, and magic elementals. This doesn't appear like a very substantial source of food, considering that encounters between any of these, excluding the ghosts, would be rare, thus highly impractical to hunt. Wouldn't some of the fauna found ins Evernight also be there, considering both are permanent nocturnal areas?
Answer by Jasconius
Question by sadisticnerd: In the diamond naga page in the wiki, it mentions "the legendary crystal forest" or something along these words, though no matter how much I search in the forum, or in the wiki, I can't find the location of the forest.Anybody knows where it is?
Answer by Stabs

About inus:
Question by Heavenless-star: Do the Inus sniff each other's butts?

About dryads:
Question by Shady-Knight: About free-roaming Dryads, the wiki says that some do have legs, but how does it work?
Answer by Jasconius
Question by AisuKaiko: Do Dryads inhale CO2 and exhale O2?
Addendum by Jætte_Troll: Would they have human style lungs? Could those be capable of inhaling CO2? Come to think of it... do dryads even have any human organs? Or at they all vegetable matter?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by Pendragon
Answer by Karbo
Answer by Oldman40k2003
Answer by Aethernavale
Question by Shady-Knight: We do know they hate fire from the outside, but what if a Dryad swallowed a mage and said mage then casted a fireball, would she burn as quickly from the inside than on the outside?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Shady-Knight: Would Dryads be scared of thunder given they're trees, and trees do not mix well with thunderstorms?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by Shady-Knight: The wiki states that Dryads can swallow absolutely anything that's the right side. Does that mean that as long as it fit in her mouth, she can swallow it?
Answer by Oldman40k2003
Answer by aethernavale
Questions by Vaderaz: Can the human half of dryads be considered as "flesh"? Does dryads have any predator? Sap, blood, a mixture of both? How are internal organs of dryads organised? I've heard that normally the healing effect of Felarya can't restore limbs, but as dryads are half plants, is it possible for them to "regrow" them?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Slimetoad
Answer by ZionAtriedes
Answer by aethernavale
Answer by GREGOLE
Question by Solomon: I've been wondering how come Dryads can uproot themselves from the ground?
Answer by AisuKaiko
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Question by Prof. Nekko: what would the internal anatomy of a dryad be?
Answer by luke112
Answer by Archmage_Bael
Questions by Solomon:Q: are all the Dryad's giant?
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Answer by walkingbyself
Question by AzureJass: I know for a fact that Dryads can walk, but how fast/long can they walk ?
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by rcs619
Question by jedi-explorer: What would happen if you were to try and drink Dyad sap?
Answer by Archmage_Bael
Answer by rcs619
Question by jedi-explorer: How long can Dryad go without food?
Answer by Stabs
Answer by rcs619
Question by Stabs: How would a dryad react to being salted?
Answer by jedi-explorer

About nemesises and other species:
Question by Jasconius: Where exactly do Nemesises live in Felarya?
Answer by Karbo
Question by cowrie: After dream-eating someone, would a Nemesis's belly bulge out, or is there some sort of space warping going on?
Question by Shady Knight: About the Achigates, are they somewhat stretchy like Slug Girls as well?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Slimetoad
Question by Jætte_Troll: Speaking of snail-girls, do they use love-darts?
Answer by Slimetoad
Question by Shady-Knight: what is the average height of a Nemesis.
Question by buddha66667: What are the average heights of nemesises, demi-chimeras, and scorpisaïs?
Question by kikijonson: Sirens are not in the wiki... but since there are more than one type of Sirens is mythology like the mermaid form and then the humanoid land form...which would they be concidered as?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Solomon: how do Slimoids talk
Answer by MrNobody13
Question by luke112: Can a Dog whistle affect something like a Inu or Kensha Beast?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Amaroq
Question by /Fish/: Are "dimensional chimeras" a thing?
Answer by Karbo
Question by jedi-explorer: can a Nemesis eat regular food? Or does she eat other dreamers in the Dreamscape?
Answer by Shady Knight
Question by Solomon: are there males to the razia race, or are they an all female race much like harpies?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Nyaha: I've been hearing that Slimoids are toxic to eat, and that kinda makes sense, but it doesn't state so outright on the wiki, so I don't know for sure. Is it true, and if so, can we have the wiki state so explicitly instead of just " Slug Girls pose a deadly threat to slimoids, as they do to oozes"?

About harpies:
Question by Slimetoad: if harpies are extremely rude when they are in fact talking nicely...does this mean that when they get really angry, they are suddenly polite?
Answer by Cliff
Question by luke112: how can one become fluent in the Harpy dialect?
Answer by Oldman40k2003
Question by Shady-Knight: What is a Harpy's digestive sytem like?
Question by Jasconius: How do harpy and razia chicks escape their eggs?
Answer by Slimetoad
Answer by Shady-Knight
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Question by Saironthis: What would be the result of a Harpy mating with a Slug Girl?
Answer by Aethernavale
Answer by rcs619
Question by sadisticnerd: if cursing is the harpies' actual language,then what's actually an insult to them?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Zion Atriedes

About chlaenas:
Question by Jasconius: Due chlaenas and their cousins die after reproducing like with most cephalopods, or do they simply continue living? Also involving this, due they produce eggs/egg sacs (though each containing only one offspring) or do they live birth?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Cliff
Answer by Slimetoad
Question by Jasconius: Another question involving these cephalopod-taurs, seeing as they have no bones whatsoever, wouldn't any blow to the head be extremely dangerous as it would damage their unprotected brains as they lack a skull?
Answer by Oldman40k2003
Question by aethernavale: An octopus applies this venom with its beak. How does a chlaena administer her venom?
Answer by Cauldronborn24
Answer by aethernavale
Answer by Karbo
Question by Solomon: Not sure if I can ask but has anyone ever thought up of how to develop the chlaena culture at all?
Answer by French snack
Quesiton by Solomon: are people able to visit the Sharpers Guild at all who aren't guild members?
Question by Globfish: Are chlaena capable of regenerating lost limbs?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Aethernavale

About scorpisais:
Question by dragonjaj: Whats the height on Scorpisaïs? Also should ideas on them be put under the dridder and centaur forum? would it make seance to have them in the same forum as the dridder?
Answer by MrNobody13
Answer by Feadraug

More violent ones:
Question by sparkythechu: Electrically speaking, would a giant hybrid pred have a different electrical resistance than a human?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Malahite
Answer by MrNobody13
Question by sparkythechu: Well, say we build a positive charge of around 500 Volts next to/on/in a giant pred and an equal negitive charge on the other side and then discharge them through the pred. What happens?
Answer by Oldman40k2003
Answer by Archmage_Bael
Answer by Cauldronborn24
Answer by Malahite
Question by sparkythechu: Charge is inside their hands. We'll kick the charge up to 1000 Volts each. The Amps are determined by Volts divided by resistance, whatever that is. Since the charge and the path are inside the body, I'm guessing it's low. The discharge works like a static discharge and runs through the body. Anything else I'm missing?
Answer by aethernavale
Questions by luke112:questions about things that may happen when felarya connect to a world or relam in certian situations and i will list them as such, when a natural distater is occurring such as a tornado, hurricane, super volcanic eruption, or astriod impact ect....? would any of those get through? during a man made disater such as, nuclear war, nuclear plant meltdowm, invasion of zombies, or the rise of the machines, would any of those get through? war like the civel war or wwI, say if two oppsing armies determind to kill each other were transported into felarya, would the gaurdinans either wipe both armies out or would they like the romans watch the blood bath unfold if it would please the insect gaurdian?
Question by luke112: i was asking if the guardians would destory both armies because they were their or would the watch them destory each other
Answer by rcs619
Question by luke112: is it possable that a random portal were to open up drag in, say two people at the exactmoment of a Nuclear detnation and the people drag in were close to the epicenter, would the portal in theory drag part of the nuclear detnation with it?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by luke112: i meant could the portal drag part of the nuclear explosion with them?
Answer by rcs619
Question by luke112: if bullets wouldnt bring much pain to giant preds, what about direct energy weapons like a plasma rifle or a energy sword or the partical beam rifle wouldnt any of those cause major harm to giant preds?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Tuc135: Just had an idea that I wanted to see your thoughts on. And it kinda ties into the discussion about using bullets on preds. I was thinking, rather than seeking to do physical damage, what if the bullets were just used as delivery mechanisms. Like, if they were hollowed out and filled with a paralyzing medicine or toxin. Is that feasible?
Answer by rcs619
Question by luke112: if a pred eats a person who has a vile of 16 million SUH pure crystal capsaicin extract dissovled in vodka and that person breaks the vile and it were to splash on the preds tounge, will the pred spit the person out from the heat?
Answer by Jasconius
Question by luke112: could one hide from a pack of kensha beasts by hiding in something like a dark recess or in a grove of tree roots thats semi exposed? are there sinkholes In Felarya?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Luke112: i wonder if a super concretated cocktail of Lethal vemoms were inject into a giant pred, Would they be seriously harm?
Answer by rcs619
Question by Black Hole Fragment: Would 4 kilograms of C-4 kill a 70-foot tall naga if it exploded inside there stomach?
Answer by itsmeyouidiot
Answer by Cauldronborn24
Question by Black Hole Fragment: I dont belive anyone here yet has asked this qustion(sorry if so), but I have recently read a story that involed exo-ship of some-sorts in Felarya and said ship(s) had used something like a tence beam of energy to burn the ground into glass and then said ships left. This story had made me wonder...
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Black Aquila
Questions by luke112: 1. what was the Total Strenght of the Isolon Fist, Investagators, Negavian Police, and Vishtamal Security Forces in 2020 AU? by the Numbers Please. 2. What was all of the above strenghts equipment wise ( like so and so had 100 assualt jet bikes or something like that) in 2020 AU 3. what is the Average number of units of the Forces above that Fall in the Line of duty a year? (if any) 4. Just what are the Above Forces weaknesses, ( There has to be some, i mean they are human(ish) and thus have Human Flaws and if they dont then that just seems Unblanced.) 5. what could make a Isolon Fist Turn tale and run? ( Muilti answer questtion) A. seeing an enraged Anna B. seeing one man Brutaly Kill 11 of his sqaud Mates C. An angry Magiocrate D. Other ( if other please speicify on what it is)
Answer by Stabs
Answer by rcs619
Question by Black Hole Fragment: What does a pred; Assuming that they are a hybred like a naga; do when they get poisiosed enough to make them sick or worse?
Answer by Prof. Nekko
Question by Black Hole Fragment: To what amount of posion would a pred be able to handle if said posion was so leathal that 1 mL of it could kill 1000 people in 3 secounds?
Answer by luke112
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Cauldronborn24
Question by TryMeIke: who would you say win in outright combat, a full swarm of bloodlclaw apes or the crimson maiden legions?
Answer by Krisexy26
Answer by rcs619
Question by Black Hole Fragment: What kind of damage would something like a M72 LAW do to a perdator?
Answer by CauldronBorn24
Question by Black Hole Fragment: What would happen if something like a plasma weapon were to be fired inside the stoumch of a pred like a giant naga?
Answer by Darkstorm Zero
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Aethernavale
Answer by ZionAtriedes
Question by luke112: hey guys i got a question, what would happen if squirrel girl came to felarya?
Answer by Feadraug

Miscellaneous:
Question by Grave: Where's all the poop?
Answer by rcs619
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Answer by Jasconius
Question by DaNoob13: You know how some people get head lice? Well, what if a giant predator gets some? Would they be huge or just... normal...?
Answer by Jætte_Troll
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by Rezec: Can some species on Felarya have their own special strong accent?
Answer by Anime-Junkie
Question by itsmeyouidiot: Is there some part of Lea's backstory we haven't seen where she somehow learns how to read, even though she would get into huge trouble if caught?
Answer by Archmage_Bael
Question by Solomon: are there any possible ways for a giant predator to leave Felarya forever and never come back?
Answer by /Fish/
Answer by parameciumkid
Question by Solomon: I was wondering if for a fact stomachs gave off any kind of odor.
Answer by /Fish/
Answer by Stabs
Question by sadisticnerd: if a ghost ends up inside Lydus/astral sea,they end up solid,as if they had a normal body,or they continue being...ghosts,and not solid at all?
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Archived Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived Q&A   Archived Q&A Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:34 pm

My god, this is a tremendous job you made there ! o.o
wow
I feel this is going to be very useful indeed ! thank you very much ! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Archived Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived Q&A   Archived Q&A Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:50 am

^ What the important guy said.

Anyway, where would I even begin helping? ^^;
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

Archived Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived Q&A   Archived Q&A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:57 am

This is a simply awe-inspiring effort on your part, it's amazing! Shocked So easy to browse and check; this will be so handy! Great job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

Archived Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived Q&A   Archived Q&A Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:45 pm

McKindle wrote:
This is a simply awe-inspiring effort on your part, it's amazing! Shocked So easy to browse and check; this will be so handy! Great job! Very Happy

Definitely makes these things easier, got done with a question a minute ago.
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

Archived Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived Q&A   Archived Q&A Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:56 am

Oh Bravo! *claps* quite impressive

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archived Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived Q&A   Archived Q&A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archived Q&A
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: General discussion-
Jump to: